Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
The Cutie Mark Chronicles Continue - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 pm
((On pause until we get new characters))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Thump... Thump... Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump!
"Oh, goodness! Ah!"
Autha Quill, a shy pony who was nearly always in the library, caught the various books as they fell from the top of a very tall stack. She scolded herself under her breath for being so clumsy, but soon the raining books stopped, and she paused and took a deep breath. "I never cease to amazing myself with my own uncouthness..." she said with a slight laugh, a light blush rising.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 pm
The three young fillies decided to stop by the library to find the mare that Bonfire started hanging out with a lot. They opened the door to the mare in question tumbling down a stack of books. Sweetie Belle and Applebloom, jumping in for help. "Oh my gosh! Miss Quill, are you alright?!" Sweetie Belle asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 am
Autha fuble and straightened herself out. "Yes yes, I am quite all right!" she said hastily, examining the area for any possible damage. Once she found that everything was as it was, she turned to the group and asked kindly, "How may I help you all?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:30 am
Scootaloo pushed through the two fillies and looked up at Autha excitedly. "We wanna know how you got your cutie mark!" she said, the other two nodding their heads in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm
Autha chuckled and said quietly, "I have been wondering that myself..." She noticed the confused looks on the little ones' faces, and she said clearly, "I... I do not like to talk about myself much, because I do not know as much about myself as one would think. I have... I have been looking at a few books and records," she paused to let her magic bring a book from the top of the nearly-fallen stack to the floor, "and I cannot explain exactly why, but I have a feeling that I got mine from having something to do with this book."
She showed them the cover: The Art of Writing
"The pages have been creased many a time, as if somepony wanted to remember each page. Perhaps it was me? Ah, I know not." she sighed. "I do apologize," she whispered, "I have a terrible habit of rambling..."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm
"Bummer..." Scootaloo said.

"Yeah." Applebloom agreed. "Having a cutie mark an' not even knowin' how you got it must be terrible!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:36 pm
Dreamcloud trotted easily through the snow, pulling her furry warm cloak tighter around her shoulders. She occasionally flicked and snow or ice gathered in her soft feathers. She glanced at the library, considering going for a book, then continuing on through the snow.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:00 pm
Autha's ears bent back with shame, but she did her best not to let on. "There is no use in regreting what I have no control over," she said with a feigned smile. "Besides, I have... time to figure out things."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm
"I suppose that's true." Sweetie Belle said.

Applebloom ran to the door and opened it. "C'mon girls! Let's find somepony else! Thanks Miss Quill!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:22 pm
"G-goodbye fillies!" she called after them as the door shut, "Stay safe, please!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Applebloom led the group for about 5 seconds before bumping into Dreamcloud and falling over backwards. "Ouch! Oops! Mite sorry ma'am! I wasn't lookin' where I was goin'!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm
Dreamcloud stumbled slightly, looking back to see little Applebloom. She grinned at the adorable little pony.

"No worries, Applebloom. So what are the Cutie Mark Cruesaders trying out today? Hopefully nothing dangerous... We don't need another demolition cutie mark attempt," she said with a mock look of scolding at Scootaloo. She giggled, helping the Earth Pony to her feet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm
"I still think we should have gotten our cutie marks for sure..." Scootaloo muttered under her breath.

"No. Nothing dangerous today." Sweetie Belle said. "We're going around again asking for cutie mark stories!"

"Yeah! So can you tell us yers?" Applebloom asked excitedly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 pm
((wait... What?!?! OH!!! Remember, the cutie mark thing was being retarded in the generator? I haven't uploaded the one I drew yet!))  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff