Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 pm
Ice Queen

"What type of Reaper?" It was best to know what family he was in and where the business associates he spoke with came from.

TG leaned over the cushion and the arm of his chair to look over at what Roch was Gruegeling at the moment, and guessed that talking shop in Human Studies was as better time to pass the time as any. Roch was an adviser in many ways, and he would take him up on any assistance when his vehicle (whatever he decided on) ever needed repairing (friends with discounted prices of course).

"Three?" He wasn't well informed about three wheels. He'd seen some rather sweet images of motorcycles and flashy cars, but he only ever rode in carriages or long, black, processed cars. The ones embedded in Fear-Striking Black and billowing smoke as it went.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:08 pm
"He's a grim," Roch said. "He's got this jackin' sax that's mostly blade--wait, what in the hell is this thing?" he asked, sounding amused as he pulled up a picture on his phone and showing it to the imp.

"That's jackin'... awesome," he said, taking a few moments to decide that the word fit the situation. But he was still snickering. "I wonder what it drives like..."

Then he jerked, his eyes brightening as he sat up, digging his wallet out of his back pocket. "Check it, man, I got my bike license!" he bragged, showing the card in question.

MoonKitsune

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:14 pm
"Greetings Miss Mitzi," Yin replied, as always a bit uneasy around a ghoul. "I am well. May I ask how you are?" He had not seen the ghoul since just after Scarentines, at the gathering for pizza, and that had been a somewhat distracted time for him.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw that his bonded had put his name on the board and was walking toward him, smiling. So Yin smiled back and started to lift his hand in greeting.

No, not toward him, his goal seemed to be passing by the mantodae to go to some other part of the room. A confused look crossed the weremantis' face. Had he upset the zomboil in some way? Did he want him to tell him which classes he was going to so that Alexander could also attend those classes? Did he want to take a class without Yin to take a break for him? Feeling rather distressed and unsure of what to do he finally remembered that his hand was halfway up in greeting and pulled it awkwardly back toward his chest. Yep, nothing awkward here.

alliisara

Valeria

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:42 pm
Ice Queen

TG was very interested in this Three Wheeler, and leaned in when the image was shown. Classy, with an imposing front, two seats for him and his books, and looked very refined. Nothing in the way to mistake it for a service vehicle like the golf carts and seemed it might even go fast. "Now that is very blazen." His eyes only tore for a moment and caught the look of Alex as he passed. It was a good thing no bleeding meat would be anywhere to toss, but there was plenty of furniture. Maybe the boil had a lick of sense not to try anything in a classroom. With that in mind, TG only offered him a curling smile, before looking back as Roch took out his license.

"How long have you had that?" He asked, having to admire the initiative Roch had to get his license way before his bike was even moving. "I bet that is burning in your wallet. Is it just help you need to bring your bike to life or parts?" Parts were expensive, and for a boil who seemed to show he needed it, it was an insurance that you had someone around as long as you had to means to pay him.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:45 pm
Anna cringed inwardly at Ulmuka's introduction, but fortunately the elegant demoness (so elegant! those clothes!) didn't seem bothered by the knowledge that she had thrown paint... or cake... or other things...

She turned a bit pink with repressed embarrassment. "N-nice to meet you - I don't, um, usually throw things," she added, quickly. Just in case. "Oh..."

That last was directed at the strix's reaching out to Shibey. The incubator tilted his head up calmly, keeping his gaze on the oncoming hand. < Behind the ears, if you MUST, > Shibey said, finally, making himself audible to both Ulmuka and Edel.

iloveyouDIE

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm
"Since the weekend," Roch said with a grin, missing the glance because he was looking at his license. "Which means I get Granddad's bike this weekend! It's gonna be awesommm--jack," he said. "I gotta deal with the trials..."

He frowned, wondering if he could at least sneak a joyride in. "Oh, I got the parts comin' on train," he said. "I bought it from Steel, he's a weaponsmith that likes to tinker with stuff back home. I can only hope its got all I need," he admitted. "But I can definitely see you in one of those," he told the imp, motioning to his phone before slipping his license back into its place. "Maybe painted red?"

MoonKitsune

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 pm
Ice Queen

"I think red would be too much. Stand out. Never blend in." He recited the end part as if quoting someone, but didn't touch on who. If he was red and the vehicle was red, he wouldn't be as noticeable. "Black." He regarded the image, and then tilted his head. "Maybe some detailing." He always favored flames, but that was counting cockatrice before they were hatched, and a bad practice.

Done looking, he flopped back into the cushions of his seat and relaxed. "When you get back from the trials, I'd like to hear about them. I won't be attending." He just arrived and wasn't one to be judged. It also required a group, and he didn't trust himself to be judged among others he had yet to select and determine were valuable enough to be around him. In the end, it wasn't necessary to go, and there were plenty of volunteers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:06 pm
"Yes, I came to see what the class would be able this time," Mitsu nodded taking a seat beside her reaper. She smiled warmly, that expression only brightening when she heard a small greeting from a familiar voice.

"Ah, Riyo! You can to Human Studies too....at least...I hope this is Human Studies." Mitsu looked around again trying to find a hint of the ship like decor. "This isn't what I remember it being like at all."

Blade Kuroda

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm
Riyo caught the nod Shun gave her and simply turned her head upward in return. She didn't like Shun. He knew that, but the ghoul wasn't going to up and start something when everything in-between them was still and quiet.

"Yes, well. That's what I came for." Without hesitation, the ghoul held up the pancho to show the lycan before tucking it under her seat (just in case). "I keep hoping this class will get better if I take it more. Like all the crazy s**t is some sort of initiation into the real human studies... But at least it seems calm this time. I rather like the furniture." Seemed calm. Just... Seemed. Riyo would say no more about it.

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 pm
"Good to hear it. I'm doing all right, myself." She wondered what was up with the weremantis, that he always seemed so on edge; he was always polite enough, though, so she didn't think it was anything about her.

Mitzi followed Yin's gaze to see Alex had come in, and she grinned and waved to the zomboil as well. She'd seen him in the halls a few times since the last time they had talked, around Scarentines, and he was looking a lot better. As he walked past, heading for the ghoul Mitzi had met at the pizza party, she glanced over at the mantodae. Alex had seemed plenty happy to see him, so, "So the two of you made up from that fight, then?" Sure, it had been a couple of weeks, but she hadn't gotten to talk to either of them since then.

Come to think of it, now the mantodae was acting weird towards Alex again... but he always acted weird, so Mitzi really didn't know whether to chalk it up to Yin being Yin.

ramenli

Valeria

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm
"It'd look good in black, even dark green if that's your thing," Roch said. "You'd have to do some callin' around, and you might even have to special order, but I bet that thing would be jackin' fun," he added, grinning as he pictured it.

Then the talk of the trials came up. He shrugged. "I just hope I don't die too often," he said with a shrug. "I'm gettin' tired of bitin' the bullet over and over again."

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm
Alex had kind of half hoped Yin would have said something or urged him over to talk, but he had only smiled and well..started to wave, but then stopped as though realising he didn't want to draw attention to himself. Alex did debate stopping, he really did, but he was still unsure about whether Yin really wanted him around at the moment or was trying to get out and do things without the zomboil tagging along. He was too busy dwelling on this to have even noticed Mitzi waving at him.

Why were relationships so confusing?

So, feeling a little dejected, he shoved his hands back in his pockets and slouched over towards Taryn. He forced himself to smile at her warmly. "Hey! How's it going?" He asked the ghoul as he neared her. He did notice that TG was smiling at him, which gave Alex a strong feeling of disgust so he resolutely kept his gaze firmly away from the imp.

Rabid Ice Weasel

ramenli

NeoSeussi

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 pm
Mort had gone and Yin was busy, so Taryn just grinned and pulled out the chair on the other side of her. She had never really been in a class with friends, so this would be a nice change.

"Pretty good!" the ghoul chirped, nodding as she finally looked away from her school supplies, "How about you?"

If only she had been paying attention a minute or two ago, she may have seen her answer.

Valeria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:39 am
Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch
13. Anna
14. West
16. Mitzi Adler
17. Alexander
18. Hel

15. Yin
12.TG

Would she miss a class of Savage’s? No. Not only no, but Hel no.

Thus the ghoul strolled in, stared at the list with a tilt of her head for a moment since it seemed there were a few uh…special students who couldn’t list correctly, and then jotted her name down. That done, she grinned a bit as she examined the class, and well, seeing Shun, Mitsu, and Riyo grouped together, the ghoul couldn’t help but gravitate in their direction as well.

Hello, friends!” She greeted, finding a seat near them.

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 am
"Fight?" he echoed, trying not to think too much about the fact that his bonded had just walked straight past him without saying so much as a word in greeting or even waving at him. Had he not seen Yin wave? But he had been smiling, so nothing was probably wrong but...well it seemed as if the zomboil always smiled, so maybe something was? And what fight was Miss Mitzi even referring too?

"I believe that everything is fine between us," he answered, though he was really no longer certain. Desperate to move on to another subject he tried to think of something else to say. "So...um...what part of humans do you wish to study? I have always been a little partial to ribs myself..."

alliisara

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces