Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:22 am
Christof and Barth, both names he'd heard before. He knew the igor far better than he knew the other, and even then it was a pithy relationship he had. Still, the worst that could happen would be that either or both said no, and thus the zomboil nodded and committed to memory the task of eventually seeking these boils out for their opinion. There was also the matter of approaching the new professor of Mad Science itself, but he'd attend to that later.

"Gotcha. So, er, how are n-nurse classes?" he inquired curiously, not knowing much about Cricket beyond, again, First Aid lessons and the few times during the whole Red business he'd spotted her. "Only've taken First Aid, n-need be better stitching n' all. Cricket seem nice, but . . . bit scary."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 am
A class! Gene hadn't yet had too terrible of an experience with any of the classes she'd taken so far, making her very unaware that sometimes a teacher could have their special moments; like eating students. Gene was completely unaware of it all.

She did know that the nurse was teaching this course, though. Gene was never a ghoul who found interest in anatomy or medicine, but... well, this topic was kind of a part of unlife, wasn't it? Almost everyone participated....

o////o

She walked into the room with that thought, saw some of the people she knew, and grew a thousand times more crimson once she saw Mort;.Oh boil.

She took a seat next to a wolf ghost boil that she didn't know. This wouldn't be too awkward, would it?

iStoleYurVamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:11 am
Roch didn't want to come. It wasn't because of the subject (which was embarrassing, hell, he'd admit it) it was because of the teacher. But he had promised a long time ago, and so he was here, heading into the room, his hands in his pockets, his shoulders hunched slightly.

Blandly he looked around, not caring who he sat next to (well, mostly) and dropped down in an empty spot, making himself comfortable.

((Image will come sooner or later, I got no clue who's where OTL))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 am
Lucyal

Charlie almost fell out of his chair when Hel came to sit by him. Not because he was disturbed or had a crush or any silly reason like that. More that he didn't even notice Hel come in til NOW that she was sitting beside him. He stared at the reaper in awe.

"HEL!" He gave her a very big grin, "You're like some sort of skilled assassin or something bro. WHERE'D YOU COME FROM!" He was still looking at her in awe with a slightly tilted head.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:48 am
Cricket classes......

"Cricket's classes are interesting. It has been a while since I attended one, buf it nothing else, it will prove to be a show." Shehk answered. Even if she was suspicious of the pristine room that was nothing like the one in her memory. "I think the nurse is an individual to get used to with her own quirks and the like...."

All of the quirks....

"Better experienced than spoken of.

----

Tomoko couldn't think of a reason why this class would be any better for a dip-feet-back-in class than any other was, but never the less, she nodded at Jack's words.

"I haven't been to a class proper either in a while, so......" her ears drooped. Was she a bad student? She hoped not. It had simply been that the classes offered hadn't really suited her class-related needs was all. She wanted a good magic class, after all.

Nerpin

Ol-j-man
It's been almost 12 hours since the class image was updated, please skip Valandal and edit Mort's spot into it <33

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 am
Chobi_Chocobo

The ghoul reached out to grab Charlie by a sleeve, helping to keep the demon boil from falling over completely as she grinned widely at him.

Charlie!” She returned, and then leaned closer to him. “Well…you see, friend…” She leaned even closer, as if she was about to impart some very earth-shattering secret to him. “You see that door way over there?” Her tone implied that no ordinary eye would be able to pick out that door. “…It is really an inter-dimensional portal…I came through it straight from the reaper dorms.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 am
Lucyal

Charlie grasped Hel's hands with his sleeved hands and stared at her seriously. This might have been mistaken as a deeply intimate moment by anyone on looking. But no, Charlie was absorbing the information Hel shared. His squinted eyes even sparkled for a moment.

"I KNEW IT!" He said looking back at the door. "Thats the ONLY possible explanation that I didn't detect you with my heightened senses. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!" He released Hel's hand. "Does Mac have access to this portal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 am
"A show"? Oh boil . . . Coupled with the title of Sex-Ed, well, all Mort felt like he could do was brace himself. "So long as n-not get eaten . . ." He'd seen what happened to Riley when she had been struck through the chest and had heard tales of a certain monster boil who had experienced something similar at the hands (or rather, tendrils) of Nurse Cricket.

He spotted Gene entering and attempted a friendly wave from across the room, though for some reason she was red-faced. Maybe because of the class material they would soon be learning? He didn't blame her.

User Image

Carhop Calvalier

demon_pachabel
Done and done! I'll put it in my original post as well.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 am
Valentino finally found his seat. after having wandered around the class for more than was necessary. Valentino took a seat hoping that he knew someone in this class.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 am
After Circe had claimed her spot she saw other's filing into the room and claiming their spots in the circle of desks as well. She had situated herself on the far end of the room on the right side where she was all by herself. At least until Valentino claimed the desk next to her. Turning her head so that she could fully look at the boil Circe smiled. "Hi! I'm Circe, Circe Livonia." She said in her usually chipper tone. Being a Reaper, she instantly noticed that this particular boil was undead and thus that alone made him an instant friend. Though it wasn't to hard to guess anyways what he was.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 pm
Mitzi finally found the classroom, and entered, looking around for anyone she knew. The first person who caught her eye was the purple-haired Reaper she had met at the Human Studies class. She grinned and headed over to him, squeezing in next to him. "Hey, Roch!"

The Reaper ghoul really had no idea about any of the teachers, and had decided it was past time she start showing up for any class she heard about. So if there was any reason she should be worried, she didn't know about it.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm
As a ghoul sat he self next to him, King tried to distract himself about the fact that...this class was...about...that process. He wasn't a stranger to it but just in a class room... It seemed bad to somehow speak of it as a class. But it was education, one he needed. "Good day." He managed to say, though his tail flicked. "Ah, I'm Frost in the Storm by the way are you um-" He trailed off unsure what to talk about.
"Lovely weather isn't it?"

Carhop Calvalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Oh Jack, Sex ed. again. Hadiyya wandered into the class with a look that seemed to boarder on weariness and calm. She liked Nurse Cricket as a teacher, liked her lessons, but these Sex ed. classes always seemed to leave a lingering amount of emotional scarring on the students, Yaya included.

Fingers intertwined before her, the djinn took a seat where there was room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 pm
Sharra Eldewaithe seemed no less weary than the ghoul that he seated himself next to. Honestly, there were a million things he'd rather be doing than attending class, but his younger aunt really had begun to badger. Apparently depression just wasn't the sort of thing that young boils these days really ought to be doing. With a meager smile, the nergal took possession of his spot, and tossed a glance Yaya's way.

He'd heard the stories, but of all the classes. Surely Sex ed. couldn't be that bad.

...nevermind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 pm
Roch glanced up as the ghoul slipped into the chair next to his, grinning shamelessly. "Yo, Mitzi!" he said. "How's it goin? Actually let me give you a few warnings before we chat," he told her. "One, don't eat, smash, or even look wrong at any glowing bug you see, two, be careful about the horseman that could be helpin' out for this class, she's a bit crazy, and three, er... don't piss off the teacher. She's scary."

Then he grinned again. "Now, how's it goin?"
alliisara

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas