Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Phobias Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Kaniedie ShadowMoon
BSPBleach
Kaniedie ShadowMoon
Anthropophobia - Fear of people of society.
Ecclesiophobia - Fear of church.
Philophobia - Fear of falling in love or being in love/ Algophobia - Fear of physical and emotional pain.

I'm not so afraid of physical pain, but emotional pains and love just scare the hell out of me. I know some of the above sound kinda weird, but I just really can't be near a church, in a relationship, or near people without wanting to just run away...
All those were on my 'phobia' list too. They're just not bad enough to be phobias. Churches would be a phobia except for the fact that monasteries or full blown cathedrals totally zen me out. I just don't understand it.....
What do you mean 'not bad enough to be phobias'? There's some pretty odd fears, mine are just more specific and personal. stare
i just meant that i may be afraid of them, but i'm not like phobia afraid of them. I didn't mean they weren't good enough phobias burning_eyes
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:05 am

Forced personality changes.

And that's it....

cause I'm inhuman XD

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:00 pm

BSPBleach
Kaniedie ShadowMoon
BSPBleach
Kaniedie ShadowMoon
Anthropophobia - Fear of people of society.
Ecclesiophobia - Fear of church.
Philophobia - Fear of falling in love or being in love/ Algophobia - Fear of physical and emotional pain.

I'm not so afraid of physical pain, but emotional pains and love just scare the hell out of me. I know some of the above sound kinda weird, but I just really can't be near a church, in a relationship, or near people without wanting to just run away...
All those were on my 'phobia' list too. They're just not bad enough to be phobias. Churches would be a phobia except for the fact that monasteries or full blown cathedrals totally zen me out. I just don't understand it.....
What do you mean 'not bad enough to be phobias'? There's some pretty odd fears, mine are just more specific and personal. stare
i just meant that i may be afraid of them, but i'm not like phobia afraid of them. I didn't mean they weren't good enough phobias burning_eyes
Oh... Sorry, totally misinterpreted what you posted. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Ummm...

Heights.

And uh, failure.

And....

Social phobia. ><

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Rose Calvert
spiders-there icky
clowns- super scary
elevators- small and afraid the cable will snap

OMG I didn't even think of clowns. They freak me out really bad too, especially the sad ones.

Another one I forgot, Porcelain Dolls. My Great Aunt has a room with a ton of dolls, and I can't even go in it. It's just creepy.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:13 am

Tsukasa wave
living in a world with no magic

(no souls,magic,heaven,hell nothing just dirt and strings)

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. Not having the unknown or the mysterious or things that might be....sometimes I just need the impossible.

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 am

lgtenos
Thalassophobia - fear of being in the ocean.

I love the beach, the waves and whatnot. I'd be fine on a boat, but if I had to tread water, I'd freak. I can swim; I just dislike the idea of having miles of open sea below my feet. Odd that I have a pirate-themed Avi, yes?

I'm like that too! Deep water FREAKS ME OUT. Not in swimming pools tho, only in nature. I can do boats (sometimes) but NO WAY could I swim in the middle of the ocean. It's that fear of the unknown thing for me, except I'm not scared of the dark...
Also I think your avi is really cool and pirate-y (i'm team pirate btw)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 am

I;m crazy scared of trees falling on my house during a storm. I can never sleep when it's windy and stormy outside because of this. Luckily there aren't many hurricanes or tropical storms where I am. I think part of this is fear losing all of my possessions and memories.

Also, I have bad Ichthyophobia (fear of fish). In my case, fear of any live fish bigger than a foot long. This also gives me Thalassophobia, fear of the sea. I can't swim in the ocean if I can't touch or see the bottom. I don't why big fish scare me, the very Idea of massive scaly shapes swimming underneath memakes me shake. Even in an aquarium, if one were to swim near me or make a sudden movement I'll cry. Generally tho, if they're behind glass they don't bother me. Sharks are included in this phobia but squids are not. I have these awful dreams about massive fish under my canoe or swarming under a glass floor or attacking my little sister...those are th only dreams which make me wake up and have a crying panic attack.

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm

bulletproof13
Rose Calvert
spiders-there icky
clowns- super scary
elevators- small and afraid the cable will snap

OMG I didn't even think of clowns. They freak me out really bad too, especially the sad ones.

Another one I forgot, Porcelain Dolls. My Great Aunt has a room with a ton of dolls, and I can't even go in it. It's just creepy.

yepp forgot about Porcelain Dolls.... their unblinking eyes scary!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Shiny Leather Boots
I;m crazy scared of trees falling on my house during a storm. I can never sleep when it's windy and stormy outside because of this. Luckily there aren't many hurricanes or tropical storms where I am. I think part of this is fear losing all of my possessions and memories.

Also, I have bad Ichthyophobia (fear of fish). In my case, fear of any live fish bigger than a foot long. This also gives me Thalassophobia, fear of the sea. I can't swim in the ocean if I can't touch or see the bottom. I don't why big fish scare me, the very Idea of massive scaly shapes swimming underneath memakes me shake. Even in an aquarium, if one were to swim near me or make a sudden movement I'll cry. Generally tho, if they're behind glass they don't bother me. Sharks are included in this phobia but squids are not. I have these awful dreams about massive fish under my canoe or swarming under a glass floor or attacking my little sister...those are th only dreams which make me wake up and have a crying panic attack.

true. Deep oceans scare me, and so do giant fish, like sharks O.O

Lady Ravenscroft

Emma Darkness Joanes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Atychiphobia - Fear of never being good enough (Especially for those I love most)
Thanatophobia - Fear of death
Autophobia- Fear of being alone
Agraphobia - Fear of sexual abuse.
Enosiophobia or Enissophobia- Fear of criticism.
Eremophobia- Fear of loneliness.
Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at.
Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public.
Ligyrophobia- Fear of loud noises or yelling.
(Yeah...I've got a LOT of phobias. : )
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:27 pm

i am terrified of the dark i never grew out of that fear
bridges scare me
being in a car and crossing a bridge
deep water also i cant swim
insects creepy crawlers

Noble Chrissy Crimson

Divine Nymph

7,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Divine Donator 100

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Emma Darkness Joanes
Atychiphobia - Fear of never being good enough (Especially for those I love most)
Thanatophobia - Fear of death
Autophobia- Fear of being alone
Agraphobia - Fear of sexual abuse.
Enosiophobia or Enissophobia- Fear of criticism.
Eremophobia- Fear of loneliness.
Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at.
Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public.
Ligyrophobia- Fear of loud noises or yelling.
(Yeah...I've got a LOT of phobias. : )

i fear all of those (but not sure they are phobia level for me) except death i embrace the fact that one day i will die i dont want to live forever. but i do fear many ways in which i can die. sorry if thats what you meant.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Clowns and Mimes. Because none of them have souls. And I believe they will kill you to steal your soul.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sliver snake eX

Seeker

4,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 am