Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
on the surface [accepting; open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image

"Six years?" Spencer questioned, a look of surprise on her face. He looked only a year or two older than her, but if he hadn't been in high school for six years... Then he was nearly eight years older than her! "Wow.." she whispered, staring at him for a moment before quickly looking down. No need to make him think she was odd ball by staring at him. After a moment of silence, the petite brunette let a small laugh. "Lucky you." she said, smiling at him. "You already escaped the prison like place. I still have a year left before that."

"Not worried. I'd be ticked off though if the waitress just magically reappeared when I was gone." Jensen said while picking up the boxes of cake, taking a moment to glance back towards the sole female in the back, not surprised to see her gaze on them. Turning to face Kariel, he angled himself to where he could still see the strange female in the back, but did his best to make it look like an innocent move. "I'm Jensen." he said, forcing a smile in return. He wasn't fully focusing on the girl he was speaking to though, he was stealing glances of the other female, waiting for something.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 pm
((I think I may have ninja'd you))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 pm
[Ahaha, you did.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 am
Kalin chuckled softly and shrugged. "No need to worry, if you're worried about offending me. I knew it's not very believable but I am in fact 24." The blonde smiled at the brunette. "High school was more like a loud megaphone screaming at me hormonal induced feelings and emotions I didn't need to know." He said, mentally laughing at his own pun.

As soon as Kariel pushed on the door the glass shattered and the simple little coffee shop entrance fell to the ground in front of them."Oh s**t..." Kariel said and looked back at the people inside the coffee shop. She looked down at he boxes and thanked the heavens that the lids were on so no glass decided to hide inside her food.

((I was a tad bit confused at the comment but then I realized that you had posted before Buncha... and became less confused...))  

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 am
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.”

Salem tries to cover her laugh with a cough, though she couldn't hide the amusement in her eyes as she watched the minor mischief she had caused. She continues to watch the two with a small grin, wondering if it would be pushing her personal luck to follow them.

“Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

Spencer couldn't help but laugh at his description of high school, which was a pretty good description too. But the laughter was cut short with sound of glass shattering. The female instantly stood up, knocking her knee against the table rather roughly. However, it didn't matter to her, for she was ready to run if there was a sign of danger. It didn't seem like it though, just an accident of some sort. Still, her heart beat was racing.

Jensen pivoted his body away from the glass entrance, just in case it went flying back. It didn't though, thankfully. He glanced at Kariel, checking her over for any visible injuries. When he saw she was not hurt, he finally glanced at the others in the diner. All of them were staring, some still sitting while others were standing. He noticed one of the females in the back was standing up, a look of fright on her face. He couldn't really see the male.Then his gaze was on the other female in the back, his eyes narrowing a bit when he saw she was showing an emotion no one else was: amusement.

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 am
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.

The witch meets the man's suspicious gaze with an amused on of her own, almost seeming to dare him to try and blame her for the misfortune before looking away. She looks at the other humans in the diner, noting that the man was the only one suspicious of her so far.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 am
Kariel smiled nervously at the others in the small coffee shop. "S-sorry." Her cheeks began to turn a deep shade of pink. "I'll pay for that." This was not good. Normally she would've flipped out and punched someone, but her cake was the most important thing at the moment and she made it very clear by walking through the glass carefully, and then away from the shop without a second thought.

Kalin watched his sister with wide eyes. "Great. Another mess I'm going to have to clean up." He stood up nervously and smiled at Spencer. "Well it was nice speaking to you. I hope to see you again soon. If you're interested, my name is Kalin." He introduced himself. He looked at a girl sitting in a booth by herself, feelings of amusement and excitement radiated off her body, which made Kalin even more nervous.

((My last post for the night.))  

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image

Spencer tore her eyes away from the pair near the entrance, focusing on Kalin once again. She attempted to return the smile, but it faltered. The sound of shattering glass still was running through her mind, bringing up unwanted sort of memories. Ones that weren't exactly hers... Shaking her head, Spencer swooped up her bag and the book that had fallen from her lap. "Uh.. Yeah, nice speaking to you too." she said slowly, letting her feet move her a couple of inches before she continued speaking. "Hope to see you again too." With that she was off, heading out the back way instead of the front, wanting to avoid the broken glass.
She was barely out in the alley way when the throbbing pain started above the nape of her neck. 'Oh no. No no no no no.. No!' Unfortunately, the vision was already breaking through her mental wall. There was nothing she could do to stop what was coming next. Stumbling forwards, Spencer dropped her bag and book, hands flying up to clutch her head as she forced her body to remain relaxed. Unwelcome sights from someone's else eyes taking over her own.

When the eye contact was broken, Jensen followed Kariel out, his mind still trying to figure out what just happen. "That was weird.." he mumbled, more to himself than who he was following. How the glass could have shatter by being barely touched almost. The only logical answer in his mind was the girl had done something to it, but he couldn't prove that. Not yet at least.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Salem watches the two leave and stands up. She turns to leave the back way, figuring it would be the easier way to go if she wanted to follow the man without being seen, only to pause for a moment when her eyes meet the boy that had been in the back with her. She gives him a friendly smile and walks out the back door only too pause again when she see's the girl holding her head. "Are you alright, love?", she asks in concern, her british accent still fairly thick despite the many years spent outside her native country.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Iradesca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

A cold wind whistled through the trees, causing the leaves to dance. But it was an empty dance. There was no joy. Arin shivered and rubbed her arms. She knew how they felt. Today was not a day for joy. She began her trek up the mountain as she did every year, a hand-woven basket swinging lightly on her arms. As she walked, the trees around her rustled. Finally, she reached the stump. She had moved it here, where no one would disturb it. Kneeling, Arin set the basket down and pulled out her mother's jewelry. She placed it on the stump, and then arranged brightly colored stones around it. Stretching out her hand, she waved it over the grass around her, and wildflowers lifted up their buds to open wide and bright, filling the tiny clearing with color. Smiling, Arin stood, lifting the basket before walking back down the mountain. She knew her mother would like it if she didn't spend the day alone, so instead of returning to the small cave she had been living in, Arin made her way into town. Ordinary wasn't exactly an exciting or busy place, but there were plenty of shops to browse. Arin ignored the usual strange looks she received as birds flitted over her head and squirrels scurried around her feet. A flick of her wrist sent them away. They knew not to bother her today. Arin stopped in front of a store next to Randy's Diner and stared at a very nice pair of moccasins through the window. They were good for sneaking out of the forest late at night and not waking her neighboring trees. Her old ones were getting ratty. She checked her pocket and sighed. Of course she was broke. She'd have to find another odd job to do. There were plenty of people who needed their rain gutters cleaned out, or their dog walked, and were too lazy to do it. She turned as she heard glass shatter and watched two people leave Randy's Diner. She shrugged and was about to turn back to her window shopping, when she noticed some more birds and squirrels gathering on the sidewalk and staring at her. She sighed and started to shoo them away.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You
Your mighty winds come in and blow me away."
- "Energy" by Skillet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

Spencer's body began to shake as the vision fully gripped her, all her senses being taken over by whoever was in trouble. Fear. Panic. That all she felt coming from the person, female, she was seeing. She assumed the person was female by the whimpers she was hearing; it was too dark to see a clear outline of the person. They must be hiding in a closet, since it was too sunny for a dark area outside. Light suddenly flooded the area along with a loud bang that cut the whimpers short. She was sure the victim was a female now because of clear view. And the scream. The deafening, shrill scream that was the result of the hooded figure finding her. The sense of fear was stronger, mind blank on what else to do besides scream. The unclear figured moved towards the female, cutting her screams short with a swift blow to the head. Pain drowned out the fear now, and darkness followed after blocking the rest of what was happening.
And then Spencer was back in her proper state. Almost proper state. Her body still shook, and there was a dull pain in her head, but the vision was gone. So was whoever she saw in the vision. Another person taken, and there was nothing that she could have done. A sound from one of her sides got Spencer to look up, and it was then when she finally noticed the female from the diner was now standing near her, and had just said something. Most likely directed towards her. "I'm s-sorry, did you say something?"

------

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:25 pm

"I was asking if you're alright. You were holding your head like you were in pain.", Salem says, all thoughts and amusement from toying with the man earlier replaced with concern. She thought she had sensed something unusual about the girl for a moment, but the feeling was gone now leaving the witch wondering if she was finally losing her mind.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out