Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 pm
"Oh." Alex shifted a little. "Well, um, you can always tell a lot about people with that question. Whether they like Batman or not. Um."

"Jesus, you two, get a room," Nightshade grumbled as she got out her cigarettes. She didn't bother offering one to Alex—he didn't like it that she smoked in the first place—but she did offer one to Riley.

"You still haven't told me what that means," Alex grumbled as well, ignorant of all sexual innuendos. "And you shouldn't smoke, because it's dangerous, and it can kill you, and it doesn't make you look cool!" He was too busy beaming to catch Nightshade's standard response of 'Yeah, but they taste almost as good as a woman.' Then he smiled shyly at Riley.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm
Riley shook his head, leaning back and away from the cigarettes. "I'll pass. I can't stand smelling smoke when other people do it; I don't see why I'd want to."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm
Scott turned back to her, crystal glinting. He started replying to her question. "I usually stay in a mo- Hey! what are yo-!" He was forced to sit on a garbage can before he knew what was going on. He could feel her rub something on his forehead as she scolded him. He never thought about it, not really ever seeing it. True, he would run his finger over it to relax him, he just never imagined that anyone other than that one guy would tell him to do their bidding. If that happened though, he would make a creature to scare them off or escape.

He reached up to his ear and had the creature climb out onto his palm. Showing it to her, he explained his power and the little lizard in his palm.
"My crystal stole my sight and increased my senses. It also gave me the ability to create creatures smaller than these to as large as a horse, not including things like wings, spines, and horns." He thought about it for a second as he returned the lizard. He told her what it did for him and explained that she had shining hazel eyes with fiery red hair. "Why are you concerned about my crystal anyways?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:25 pm
"Suit yourself, kid." Nightshade lit her cigarette. "And," she added, "do us all a favor and take my boy to bed, please? It's a little annoying, how innocent he is." She smiled cheekily at Alex, who just pouted innocently back.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Iradesca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:57 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Her eyes shined? Reyna blushed a little at that, but sat listening quietly to him explaining his powers. It was interesting how his crystal had taken one of his senses away, but had given him the means to replace it in a way. She started a bit at his question. "Well, I worry about the safety of others, and I . . ." She sighed. It was only fair, her knowing about his crystal, that she tell him about her own. "I have two crystals. A purple one in my forehead that gives me the power of Empathy, and a green one over my heart that gives me elemental control." She cased the wind to whirl around him in a mini tornado and then die down to complete stillness for emphasis before returning it to normal. "I know what people would do if they found out about them. It's only natural that I would want to help other people who have crystals."

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 am
It was Scott's turn to listen now. He focused on her words, mentally recording them, and focusing on their tones. She was telling the truth. His suspicions were quelled when a wind picked up around him. It was in a different pattern and strength than a normal breeze. "Empathy? care to explain? I never heard of that power." He was quite confused on what she meant with it, so he asked in his nicest tone.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:23 am
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna smiled, and sat down on another overturned trash can. "Empathy is the power to feel and interpret the feelings and emotions of others, as well as manipulate their feelings. Sometimes I can tell what a person is thinking, word for word, if there is enough emotion attached to the thought. I can also feel the dreams of others, and manipulate them enough to set a tone for them. If someone has a nightmare, I can try to change it to a happy dream by channeling happy emotions. For example," She began to channel a feeling of extreme happiness towards Scott. "What are you feeling right now?"

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 am
Riley blushed and hung his head as he gripped chains of the swing.

((Mental note, don't try to type first thing in the morning. I think I've forgotten to wrote words and good replies. x_x  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 am
After pouting extra-hard at Nightshade to make sure she got the message, Alex turned back to Riley and asked, "So, um, do you want to, um, go out sometimes for, um, coffee or, um, something?" He was very red.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:47 am
Riley looked back up, looking slightly redder than before. "Um, s-sure." he said with a shy smile.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:43 am
Cassandra walked into the park, not really paying attention to anyone else in it, there weren't any day time raves planned and thus she didn't have anything to do, raves being the primary source of income for a dj like her. She had a pair of earbuds in her ears and she was dancing to the music as she walked, even on an off day she still loved dancing and techno music.

{Gratuitous Electric Introductory Slide is GO!}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 am
Spying a cutie, Nightshade murmured to the boys, "You two have fun. A lot of fun. I'll be right back." She turned, paused, turned back. "And I was serious before. Please sleep with my sweetie. He needs it so bad." And then she slid an arm around Cassandra's waist, murmuring, "Hey there, sexy, what's up?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 am
Riley's face reddened again and lowered his head to hide it. "I-is she....always like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 am
Cassandra felt an arm around her waist, impeding her dancing, she was slightly annoyed, until she noticed, just what was impeding her. She grinned cheekily as she pulled out an earbud, having not heard the woman due to them, saying, "Well well, aren't you the looker, and already hanging off of me, I didn't even have to do any work."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:31 am
A slow smile spread across Nightshade's face at that, and she murmured, "Well, you can work for it later, if you want..." Hands drifting across a certain area indicated just what sort of work she was talking about. "If you're interesting enough. I don't like boring girls." With that, she brought out a small bag of pills, angling herself so Alex couldn't see. He knew she did drugs, and didn't like it. "These'll slow you down," she said softly. "And they make every touch feel so much better. My supplier's cousin made these in her spare time and I've already tried them out. It's great."

"Yeah." Alex rubbed his arm a little. "It's really annoying, because she doesn't tell me what she's talking about!" He pouted. Adorably.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff