Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Canterlot Crashers** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:38 pm
((Yeah, I gotta ask. Why doesn't he have a cutie mark? Haven't thought about his story enough?))

"Um... Nightshade? Mind telling me why you've suddenly turned into Rarity?" Bonfire asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 pm
((Well, no. Besides my lack of story, I did that mainly because I didn't want to have to import a PNG image to the ponymaker. My laziness then bloomed into reasons to justify it, one being that my roleplay style included mainly levelheaded, spiritually lost people looking for meaning in it all in their friends. This lost feeling would be exemplified by Nightshade's lack of a cutie mark. The second Is because I also tend to want to do something out of the ordinary, this definitely being something unusual. If I had not been a lazy person, I probably would've dome something theatrical like comedy &tragedy masks or something.))

Nightshade looked out at the whitewash city. "I do this because I change to fit my surroundings. Everything here is fancy; thus, I must be as well."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:06 pm
Rarity overheard Nightshade's little speech and decided to pursue. "Well, well! Nightshade, darling. I never knew you could be so sophisticated! I'm rather surprised!" she praised.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm
Nightshade turned to Rarity, still as postured and punctuated as ever. "You'd be surprised at what I could do, darling. I'm quite the gentleman, should the need arise."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 pm
"Well, I can see that you'll need no help fitting in here. Though, the others..." Rarity trailed off.

Bonfire looked offended. "Hey! I'll have you know I lived here! I don't have to act like one of these snooty ponies to know how to survive in this town!" Bonfire argued.

"If you say so, darling." Rarity said, smiling as she walked back into the girls' room.

The next couple of hours passed and everypony had their belongings where they wanted them and everypony was as ready as they were ever going to be.

Bonfire got up and headed for the exit. He passed Twilight and told her of his intentions. He looked a bit melancholy as he spoke. "Hey, Twilight. I'll meet you all at the derby, I want to take care of something in town." he said, walking out the door.

"Oh, okay then." Twilight replied. She walked over to Nightshade and whispered to him. "Do you mind following Bonfire and seeing what he's up to? He seemed a little down." she asked hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:27 pm
Nightshade smiled at Twilight. "Of course. I never deny a request from a good pony." He said, his posture changing to regular, but a sense of secrecy about him, trailing behind Bonfire.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 pm
Bonfire walked through town for a few minutes, looking for something. He eventually stopped at a flower vendor and levitated a few bits to the owner and left with a bouquet of multi-hued flowers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm
After a few more minutes of walking, Bonfire turned and walked into a cemetery. He looked at the graves for a while until he found the one he was looking for. "HERE LIES STARSONG" the etching read, BELOVED DAUGHTER OF STAR WISHES AND TREBLE CLEF. RESCUED FROM FIRE BY DEAR FRIEND, BONFIRE. TAKEN FROM THIS WORLD WHILE RESTING IN THE HOSPITAL. R.I.P."

A tear ran down Bonfire's muzzle as the flowers were lowered and placed gently in front of the tombstone and smiled slightly. "I miss you, Starsong." he said to the spirit of his old friend.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 pm
Nightshade squinted to read the markings of the tombstone. "Uh-huh..." He muttered under his breath. "That makes sense... But why keep it to himself?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 pm
Bonfire began his trek to the arena where the derby was being held to meet up with his friends and the Princess.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 am
PF adorned a suit, one that seemed very old, but still very formal and in style. He never cared for style, but it was a bonus. The stitching was very ornate, hand woven and carefully, more than painstakingly, crafted. It was a one of a kind, and one of the most precious things he owned. When he wore it, he brought the attention of every other pony to him because of the craftsmanship and uniqueness.

Trey wore a tuxedo that he had purchased for his sister's wedding. There was nothing special about it, it was just a plain silk garment, but he wore it well.

Pf stands outside on the balcony, clean shaven and groomed. This was the nicest he'd looked in a very long time, and it brought back memories of his wife. His eyes watered, but he held back the tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 am
((For all future notice to everyone, Dakota, Haven, everyone, I'm changing Tempest's text color to Blue, because even though the Cyan makes more sense, it's hard to read. I'm going to post this in any other forum he's in just to make sure others see this.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 pm
((Aiighty then, man ^^))

Bonfire was making his way to the arena, so naturally Nightshade had to somehow get bot in front of him to make sure he never knew he was followed AND get into some formal attire. A feat worthy of Sherlock Holmes, indeed. He made an errant right turn through a marketplace, casually taking objects of all shapes and forms; a little something here and there, replacing things with others, and so on. Before long, he turned back onto the main road, his hair now gathered and slicked back, his goatee groomed and tied at the base, and he was now in a crisp white poet's shirt with a jet-black gilded vest, a fob chain in the pocket. He was also wearing black sunglasses of professional artist persuasion. It was very impromptu, but he had to admit he did do a very good job at it. He also had seemed to get somewhat ahead of Bonfire, so that was a nice bonus. He walked onward to the arena.

((Anyone who watched either of he two newest Sherlock Holmes movies have a fairly decent idea of what I'm getting at here.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm
((I get it.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm
Everyone had soon gathered in the VIP balcony at the WonderBolts derby track. Princess Celestia was seated on a large rug that was lay on the floor, surrounded by all the little ponies she had invited except for Bonfire who was sat a little closer to the railing, a bittersweet smile lacing his face.

Twilight leaned over to Nightshade. "Did you ever figure out what he was up to?" she asked.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff