Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:17 pm
"I believe we'd need frosting. Where that's at, I have no idea." says Grim, checking the cabinets.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 pm
"Found it!" Pinkie called not but 3 seconds after the search started. Almost like she knew instantly where it was. She began swirling the frosting on top of all the tasty confections. After she finished, she placed a small slice of an apple on each cupcake. "Yay! They're done!" she cheered. She helld up a cupcake to Grim. "Here!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm
"Oh, why thank you." says Grim, taking the cupcake and unwrapping it. He takes a bite out of it and is met with the most delicious taste he had ever eaten. "Hot damn Pinkie! These are some delicious cupcakes!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 am
"Of course! I work at Sugarcube corner back in Ponyville, and we make the best sweets in all of Equestria!" Pinkie cheered before grabbing a cupcake and hastily snatched it with her mouth.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:37 am
After engorging on the cupcakes, Grim and Pinkie wrapped the last few up and saved them for the others. "Hey Pinkie, have you ever gone flying?" asks Grim, a grin spread across his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 am
"Well no, silly! I'm an earth pony, not a pegasus! Well, unless you count a balloon ride up to Cloudsdale." Pinkie explained.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 am
Draid was walking about the castle in his same humdrum routine. He was surprisingly not clad in his assassin garments, but instead had on a regular black v-neck and faded black jeans. ((Yeah, that's right. Draid can actually dress like a normal person every once in a a while.)) If you had asked him now, he couldn't recall why he decided to go into the kitchen, but he did. When he walked in and saw Pinkie Pie making pleasantries with Grim, He squinted at the pony. "Hey, uh, Grim? Have I been breathing in WD-40 fumes again?"

((Anyone mind if I make Draid a brony?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 am
((Fine by me))

Pinkie Pie hopped quickly over to the newcomer. "Hi there! My name's Pinkie Pie! What's yours? Hey! Do you want a cupcake? Me and Grim just baked them! Oh! Wait! I almost forgot! Have you seen Swift, Frost or Fenrir anywhere? They went missing and we can't find them!" Pinkie Pie fired off without a breath.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 am
Draid cocked his head in confusion. "A talking pony that's cute and cuddly and nice and happy?" He quickly shrugged off his questioning gaze. "Weirder stuff has happened, so I'm going to say yes to that cupcake." He said to Pinkie with a warm smile. "I'm Draid, by the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 am
((Oh, um... I didn't know that's what you meant by "be a brony." I thought you meant you were gonna have him not absolutely disguested by the fact that they were colorful and happy and stuff. My goal for this story is that we don't know who they are, but they're here.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 am
((Precisely why I asked. Personally, I thought it'd be funny for Pinkie and the others to have a fanboy running around with them. Fixed it, though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 pm
"Okie Doki Loki!" Pinkie chanted. She swiped a cupcake from the pan and gave it to Draid. "So many new friends for Pinkie! Yippee!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:20 pm
Draid took a bite out of the cupcake. With an involuntary yummy noise, he looked back at Pinkie with a smile. "These cupcakes are delicious! You really know how to make the best of them! You know, the last time I tasted a cupcake this good was that couple of weeks I spent at the Cannibal Buffet. Who knew your fellow man could taste so good... Sorry, what was I talking about?"

((That's right, a Cupcakes reference.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 pm
"I don't know what cannibal means, but I do LOVE to bake cupcakes! Ooh! Y'know what we should do?! Party!" Pinkie Pie cheered happily hopping all over the room.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out