Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 am
"Alright." says Tempest, hovering nearby, staring at the strangers.

Fenrir stares at the newcomer, trying to comprehend why he's seeing Mythological Greek monsters now, along with talking ponies. "Is Bellerophon here as well?" he asks.

((In case you don't know, Bellerophon is the Greek Hero who rode the orginal Pegasus.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:48 am
"Who?" Applejack asked flatly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:49 am
"Oh, um, he's an ancient hero that conquered the only Pegasus that existed in our land, and used it to assist him in a battle against evil. But it's just a myth." explains Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 am
Nightshade stepped closer. "Fenrir, sir... We've never seen anything like you or your companions ever.... Hmmmm....." Nightshade sat sow,n and started to think about their arrival to ponyville. "This is a phenomenon... I think the best course of action would be to tell Princess Celestia, wouldn't it? Who would know what to do about it more than the one person that brings us the very day?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:13 am
"She... brings you day? So, she's your god?" S.M. asked, astounded by the idea of a physical god among it's subjects.

"More or less." Applejack replied. "She's our immortal ruler now. Mah Granny Smith used to tell me stories that a long time ago, when Equestria was created, the ponies' then knew their god and ruler as Queen Faust. But back on topic, takin' y'all to Princess Celestia sounds like a great idea! Nightshade, you get packed up to leave for Canterlot. Ah'll help these folks pack some supplies and we'll leave tomorrah mornin'."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 am
Applejck was telling Nightshade to pack things up while she accommodated the visitors? Maybe in opposite world, that would make sense. Nightshade thought to himself. Nevertheless, he always listened to women. It was kind of his thing. He nodded. "Got it. What should we pack? Just essentials, or maybe a little more?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:31 am
"Jus' the essentials. Don't worry 'bout food. Ah can supply that." Applejack replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 pm
Fenrir speaks up, "Well Swift, Fenikkusu is a godlike being. And also, what about your search for your friends? You can't just abandon that because some strangers ask for help. They should be your first priority."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm
"I knew Twilight was doin' some kind of travel spell today with Rainbow and Pinkie. She ain't lost." Applejack replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm
"Huh. Tilight and Pinkie are missing? No wonder the library is so quiet. Things here are actually a lot better around here without books flying around and worried voices about things that aren't problems."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 pm
"That bad huh?" asks Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Nightshade nodded. "Oh, yeah! Pinkie and Twilight both. I mean not to be rude, but they're both complete psychos at other ends of the spectrum!" He started packing things. "Twilight's always in a rush around things. I don't even think she's a pony at all, more like a machine that has too many things on its computer. Pinkie is just... Creepy. I don't like how cheery she is. It gives me the chills!"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 pm
"Aw yer over thinkin' them Nightshade. You haven't been through the things we've all done together. Now enough chit chat! Let's get packin'!"

Applejack was already waiting at the library the next morning, waiting for anypony who was coming along with them.

((If Zieda's reading this, I'll let her decided whether or not Bonfire's come with Autha or not.))

Bonfire walked up to the library and was astounded by the creatures he saw. He rushed up to them and looked them around. "Wow! You guys, um, and girl I guess, are really cool looking!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff