Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:19 pm
Charon's brow furrowed itself lightly as the female decided to ignore his hand. Well, he probably did deserve that response, hand pulling itself away. "Why do I hate the day? Because..." He pauses for a moment, blinking as his mind was drawing a blank. He never did understand what brought him to hate the day like he did... perhaps it was written into his genetics?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm
"Because...?" She emphasized the last word that he had used, waiting patiently to see what exactly made him feel hate. Her tail gently swayed behind her but she made it curl around her as she sat down on the ground. Yellow eyes traveled from her line of view, ground level, up higher to see his face from where it was she was sitting on the ground in front of the big old tree.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:31 pm
His brow remained furrowed, arms crossing over that chest as he continued to ponder the answer... an answer which was clearly evading him at the moment. "I don't know why I feel hate..." He finally states, blue eyes turning Melina's way, tail giving a flick behind him. "Perhaps you can enlighten me..?"

He seemed to be a little more receptive to the fox's presence now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm
Melina found herself shrugging her small shoulders and smiling at him. "I have no answer for you but perhaps I can change it so you stop feeling hate?" She asked the question because she was not all sure of it herself but she did want to at least try. This friendship was going to be a strange one but deep down inside her, she was secretly hoping for it to become much much more. Her long soft tail curled around her body tighter as if it would bring her more comfort and brace her for what ever it was the future would hold for her.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm
Charon did his best to hone that same steely gaze his brother was well known for, but he just couldn't seem to do it around this fae in particular. Was he starting to loss his edge by hanging those not of his own species? "So, if I am hearing you right, you are going to try and stop this hatred I feel?" There was a hint of amusement in his tone, the felicorn rather curious as to see how she would go about accomplishing such a feat.

"Then I believe it would be in my best interest to let you do this, would it not?" He tossed a question right back at her. He had to admit to himself. She was a truly alluring creature.. and the fact she could muster the courage to even approach him was enough to place himself on speaking terms with her.... maybe even carry it a little further than that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 pm
A rather seductive and cocky grin framed her face as she got to her feet and slowly got closer to him. "Charon." She uttered his name in a rather soft tone but a sweet one, she traced her paw across his face. "That is simply up to you to decide if you want to let me have that much control." With the words out of her mouth, she was giggling ever so lightly as if she were trying to fool him into loving her or rather was trying to trick him perhaps? Melina was starting to wonder if it was him however who was having her under his spell because she could no longer recognize herself and how she was behaving, where her behavior was coming from. Or maybe she was just driving herself mad, maybe it had finally happened, she was going insane?

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 pm
Given his rather domineering personality, at least to one that wasn't his brother, it could be proven that Charon was having a rather ill influence upon the faefox as she began acting out around him. "I will give you some control in the manner... but I don't believe that full control is that necessary." He couldn't help but snicker at this. "But, anyway, what does a kind hearted being such as yourself plan to do with such an ill-hearted beast?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:30 pm
"What does one want done to." She clamped her paw over her mouth, this was definitely not who she was as a being. Her head shook back and forth vigorously as she backed away from him until her back hit the tree trunk with a thump. The faefox found herself clamping her eyes shut trying to will the negative and wicked energy to leave her body. This was not how she behaved! Why in the world was she behaving in such a manner around the felicorn before her, was it perhaps because he held so much negative energy that it was spilling into her own?

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 pm
"I do believe you mentioned something about relieving me of this hatred? Well, try to anyway." He snickers at this, knowing that such a feat would be near impossible for any fae not a female of his race. "What's wrong? It is my negative nature that's repelling you?" He seemed to draw closer to her when stating this, hands resting on either side of the tree as she feel back against it, tail flicking behind him. "Or is it something else?"

Was he trying to get her to fear him? Or could this be another attempt at drawing forth the courage she seemed to hold onto at random?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 pm
Her eyes flew open and she laughed in his face, could he read her mind? She would not go down without a fight, her eyes seemed to gleam with anger. "How dare you get so close to me! I did not give you such permission." She growled at him, she didn't like being cornered and she was certainly starting to feel meager backed against the tree. With the blink of an eye, she slipped out of his reach and moved easily away from him and the tree. "You are certainly something else if not courageous for cornering me Charon." She growled out his name in frustration, she wanted to smack him when he called her out but she refrained from doing such a thing even if it did take a lot not to do such a thing.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 am
This little spark of anger within the faefox caused a brow to slowly perk itself on Charon's end, arms folding over his chest as Melina slipped free of him and the tree. "My my.... You certainly are gaining quite the temper now, aren't you?" He broke his brief silence, smirking as she growled out his name. One would have thought this sudden change in her would keep him from further pursuing her.. but that was not the case. He was actually finding himself rather attracted to her because of this.

Perhaps this influx of negativity within the female was all planned? Or could her overflowing kindness be having the same effect upon him like all his negative energy was to her? He really didn't know the answer, nor did he care to find out, that smirk gripping his lips firmly as he once more began to approach her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:16 pm
Melina took a few deep breathes trying to calm herself and rid herself of the negative energy. It just didn't seem to work, no matter what she tried, so perhaps the only way to get rid of it was to act upon it? She took a deep breath, swallowed her pride and stood there waiting for him to get closer. Her tail pulled away from her body and flicked and twitched in annoyance and frustration with herself, why did she approach him in the first place.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:20 pm
Charon could tell there was frustration and annoyance on Melina's part, this causing his smirk to grow even wider as he continued to approach. Of course, as he drew near, nothing could possibly prepare the fox for what happened next... his tail attempting to coil about her waist, seeking to pull the angered fox into a kiss.

Could you blame him? This out surging of negativity on her part was responding well with him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:24 pm
Melina was surprised as she felt and watched his tail curl around her waist. She allowed him to pull her close to him but once she was close enough to kiss him, she found her placing her paws onto his chest and looking into his eyes. "Don't hurt me." The words came out as a soft whispered plea, she didn't want things to end badly between them for some strange reason. The faefox couldn't say she was enjoying where things were going at the moment but she didn't feel like she could say she hated it either.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 pm
As those paws pressed against his chest, a brow came to perk itself. "Don't hurt you?" He inquired in a sort of rhetorical manner. "You are a very confusing female, you know that?"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff