Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Hybrid Theory (Sleeping too) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm
Wrex hadn't gotten very far out into the hall when another person slammed into him. He hadn't been expecting it, but he was taller than the other kid and that was what allowed him to not be sent sprawling to the floor like the other one. Wrex couldn't hear anything the kid had been attempting to say even if the lights provided enough light for him to catch him attempting to say something. "You're gonna have to speak up if you want anyone to hear you in this mess, but you don't look like a guard so stick with me and you'll do fine." He was about to hold out his arm to help the kid up when another one came running down the hall, guards on his heel. The bullets were louder than the sirens, but the kid was able to stop them, by sacrificing one of the probable torturers. It was strange feeling the metal be stopped by something that wasn't his power. Feeling the metal dig into the body and come to a halt.

His thoughts on the metal he was one with were stopped as the bullets came by him. This caused a smirk on Wrex's face. He lifted his right arm, his palm open, and the bullet simply stopped, well before they could reach the other hybrid. At that, the guards froze. They knew what was coming next, and there was no escape. He raised his left hand, did one complete circle with his index finger, which turned the points of the bullets back on them. One man panicked, attempting to throw more bullets into the pile, but they stopped at the same exact place as the others. There was no hope for them. Many turned to run, but they were too slow. Wrex brought his right hand back, and threw a punch, a quick bark of a laugh passing through his throat as the bullet flew back at the guards with the same speed they had come at the hybrids. All the guards fell, some dieing outright, other forced to lay shot on the ground. The moans of the wounded were muffled by the sirens.

"No time for apologies or introductions. We need to find the rest and get the hell out of here. The kid in there can't quite decide if he wants to leave or not yet, but I'm not sticking around for his good behavior reward." He paused for a moment before turning away from the wounded guards. "I haven't seen any of them down this way yet. That's where I'm heading." True to his word, Wrex started off in a lackadaisical walk away from the guards. He slipped his hands in his pockets hoping he'd find a way out of this nightmare.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Jamie nodded, and was about to get to her feet when some guards came from no where, she watched as the male seemed to stop the bullets and turned them on the guards. She gulped. Ouch. She scrambled to her feet and trailed behind the guy, she didn't want to be alone anymore. Besides he said she could stick with him, right? She gave his sleeve a slight tug. "I'm Jamie." She said it loud so she hoped he heard her. She wove some more air weaves as they walked, she didn't want to be caught off guard if some guards were this way.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:21 pm
"I wouldn't use it if it was, most elevators have Cameras in them and they could be waiting for us when we got out, or worse, stop the elevator trapping us inside..." Chris hated Elevators, he had been stuck in one once, it wasn't fun. "Good guess though.." He looked out the door, and didn't see anyone there. "Maybe we should go now, it may be safe, and leaving is safer than not moving at all.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm
((I've already got that covered, unless one of you wants to leave someone behind. But since I have twins I figured it would be easier this way.))

"There's always climbing the elevator shaft." Sköll suggested, although his tone wasn't a very hopeful one. At Chris's suggestion, he poked his head out into the open and glanced quickly from side to side. There was no sign of anyone, which was good. He stepped out of the room, adjusting his grip on the cage bar, and beckoned for the others to come out.

"Anyone out there?" Hati called, waiting for Chris to follow his brother. He'd forgotten for the moment that he still held Evening's, but now he wasn't sure how to get his hand out of her grip. "Nope, not a soul yet." "That's good." Hati replied, then fell silent. "...Truthfully, I have no idea how we're going to get out of here. Running and planning always seems to work, maybe we'll be able to find a few others? I heard screaming and metal tearing."

"Mm." Ryan had been in the process of trying to remember if the cloth he used to clean his lenses was in his pocket or not when the Ring Leader had taken them from him. Only one she could trust? A double-edged sword it seemed to him, pointed between the two of them. For him, he was torn between his affection for a woman who he knew not her name and the rank that she held. "As much as I'd love to say that I'd be willing to take on the enormity of this task myself, I think I'll do just that, telling someone else to." He liked taking his naps.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 pm
Chris followed Sköll out into the hallway, allowing flames to dance along his palms and forearms. "Well if there is a way out we'll find one, I heard the scream too, but not the metal, so maybe there is more people like us." Flames or not Chris suddenly wished he had a real weapon in his hands, a blade or a gun maybe. "Make sure she's in front of you." Chris called to Hati. "We don't want her in back just in case someone comes from behind, and i don't want anyone falling behind either." Chris wanted to look out for these three if he could, and he'd do what he could to get them out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm
(( Ty I didn't understand what Ryan said in his reply to doing what the leader asked. It confused me. Can you elaborate and then I'll reply in my next post ))

Evening's hand flinched open. She looked up to Hati, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry about that. I've never been good around guns." She followed after the others, knowing he would be right behind her. She kinda didn't like being pointed out as "weak", but once entering the hall again, she forgot how the flashing lights effected her vision. "Maybe to keep things simpler we should worry about one thing at a time. For now we should just focus on seeing about the possibility of others." Evening tried to hide the fact her vision was now impaired, forcing her eyes to be wide.

Kiff was stunned at how the bullets turned tail, and he was grateful this guy's power could do the trick. He followed in line behind him and the girl who was now on his arm. Kiff wondered if they knew each other. "Sounds like a plan." He said bluntly as he walked on the other side of the girl. He heard Jamie's introduction and his question was answered of if they knew each other. "My name is Kiff." he directed to both of them. He kept glancing back, his nerves on edge.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm
((He's saying that although he'd like to train the hybrids himself, he'll go ahead and find someone else to do it instead.))

"Me either. Bullets hurt." Hati said with a raised voice, trying to overcome the sirens in the hallway. They were much louder out there than in the room. Out of some politeness, he shut the door behind them as they exited.

Sköll tapped the edge of the bar against his palm as he thought. He didn't really see any way to escape the godforsaken place. But unless the faculty actually lived in the building, there would have to be some way out. How else would they get new children in to experiment on? "Well..." he said slowly and took a few steps in one direction, pausing as a physical indicator that he'd take point unless told otherwise. "Other than the elevator idea, there's always the stairs. Or ventilation shafts, but I'm not sure if all of us would be able to squeeze through, depending on the size."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:19 pm
Chris nodded and followed Sköll, showing he was okay with him leading. "I've seen a few shafts, but they're to small for my shoulders to fit through, I think that there may be others, I just haven't found them yet." Just then a couple guards rounded a corner and Chris pushed Sköll down and shot flames at the first couple of guards. the first three or four fell down in pain, he suddenly got an idea. "Hold on a sec. guys." Chris ran to the guards, and took a couple guns and checked their pockets. He smiled, and ran back to the others, handing each of them a pair of sunglasses. "Who wants a gun?" He asked holding them up. Now they could really fight back.  

RavenStar13Forever

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:40 pm
Wrex continued his stroll for a moment before the other two snapped out of any sort of confusion and caught up with him. The girl pulled on his sleeve, stating her name as Jamie, then the other kid caught up and introduce himself as Kiff. "I go by Wrex." It wasn't long before the group of three came to a four way cross section. Wrex looked down both the paths, and despite the amount of sirens and the cameras around he didn't see any guards. They would also have metal guns on them, and he would feel them once they got within a certain radius as the moving metal, but he couldn't feel anything either. He paused and looked at the other two. "Pick a path." He wasn't really trying to be insensitive, he just didn't know much interaction besides hatred and mocking of the doctors. It was awkward to be placed in a situation besides the two. He had never thought of escaping in a group before, only by himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm
(( Guys my computer has been on the fritz so i'll try to be on as much as i can.))

"Well.. We came this way so we could go that way." Jamie said pointing to her right. "You know, just for starts..." She talked loud as to be heard over the sirens , she wasn't much of one to be in charge but it was a good first shot. She wondered if the other two would follow.. Why wouldn't they? a small voice suddenly asked her, You did say something first... She looked at the other two for encouragement on what to do.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 pm
Evening had been walking close to Hati, finding some sort of comfort in having anyone near. "We could always just try the stairs." She kinda smile at a joke she thought of "at least it could only go down from there." Her small laugh was stopped as the guards came out of nowhere, and then were hit down by Chris' flames. He skin prickled with sweat as the temperature in the hall rose. Evening quickly took hold of the sunglasses, but not after grabbing around Chris' hand first. She slid them on, then reluctantly grabbed the gun. It was heavy, but she held it firm. "Thank you." She checked the safety subconsciously. She may have hated guns, but she knew how to use them at least.

Kiff was glad that Jamie spoke up first, because he wouldn't have known which way to go. "Right is a positive word. Maybe it'll show up lucky". He nodded to himself, still looking behind them.

The Ring Leader simply sighed, handing Ryan back his glasses. "Why don't we try the only they call 'Mad Scientist?'" She glanced inside her room onto the computer screen. Her chest filled with dread seeing all but one where running through the halls. In groups at that. She looked back toward Ryan, hoping the feeling didn't show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm
"Oi! I wanted a shot at them too..." Sköll mumbled to Chris. He passed on taking a pair of sunglasses, wondering briefly why security guards would need to wear them inside. If there was a real reason to it, he didn't know it. He also bypassed the gun, preferring to stick with his piece of bar.

Hati didn't either, but like his brother he did not take the proffered sunglasses. Evening did, however, so he assumed that she either needed them or wanted them. The reason was unknown to him. "Maybe I should scout ahead, Sköll?" The other twin nodded and gestured at the once again empty hallway. In response, anyone looking at Hati would be compelled to rub their eyes as if their vision had gone blurry. In truth, he was becoming invisible, and once he'd completely faded from view, a click was heard as he checked the barrel of his gun. "I'll call if I see anyone." Came his reply.

Ryan put the glasses back on gratefully with a word of thanks. "Mad Scientist will try to put tentacles on the children, or grow other, different limbs." he said, trying to repress a light shiver. "Not saying that it wouldn't be effective in some way."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:01 pm
Wrex followed the other two down the path to their right. One commented about it possibly being lucky. He hoped so, he was a lot of talk when the guards were around, but he couldn't wield his power around enough to take down an unknown amount of guards. He was more prepared than the other kids were, having nine whole years to work with his manipulation of metal, but that meant he could probably take down a few platoons of guards, not the whole army. "Yeah, luck is definitely our strong point, us being locked up in here." He normally would have mumbled something like that, but with the sirens on he said it in a regular tone of voice. He decided that he liked the hybrids more than the scientists and the guards, but he couldn't control his habits he had developed from the only contact with in his memory being with people he hates. Comments like that were bound to slip out, and quite often.

Adam had been working away on his newest prototype as well as analyzing data from the latest test failure. Perhaps they had overloaded the subject. The human part of the studies was a variable that was very difficult to account for. Some of the tests subjects that seemed to be the quietest and the most squeamish happened to have the most resilient spirits, while other subjects that were mouthy and defiant would die after one test. Very difficult to account for indeed. He continued to work even as the sirens went off, but eventually his focus was lost due to the sound. Irritating. The Ring Leader has allowed this disturbance to go on for a significant amount of time. There must be a problem. With the thought in his head, the Mad Scientist rose from his seat in his lab and walked down the hall to her office. As he opened the door he heard the two mentioning his name, Ryan commenting about him putting tentacles on the kids. "That would be illogical, Ryan. They would not be able to blend in with normal humans, and any sort of effective surprise attack would be impossible."

Ryan secretly coveted the ring Leader's job, but it was logical to keep the slacker in his position. He happened to be so effective in meeting and surpassing his requirements that he had plenty of time on his hands. The only thing Adam did not understand was how he could bear to waste it. The Mad Scientist would spent his free time developing prototypes to allow mortals to defend themselves against the hybrids that had become their children. They were the ones that allowed them to grow. They were the ones to shape their lives. It was logical for them to be considered the parents of the hybrids in this situation.

After momentarily considering such thoughts, Adam's bright orange eyes looked at the computer screens from behind his glasses. They were forming groups. A solid escape idea, groups had a better escape chance then an individual due to their power. Wrex was among the escapees. His favorite, and oldest test subject. He had many other failed escape plans, but they were all alone. It was only a matter of time before he realized that the others could help him get out. "I can take care of the escaped subjects if you wish, but I need the sirens to be turned off. The flashing of the lights can stay, but the sound will interfere with the technology I have developed to deal with telekinesis, as it is sound based in nature." The Mad Scientist moved his bright orange eyes from the screens to the Ring Leader. He adjusted his glasses and waited for her to respond.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:00 pm
Chris took notice of Evening grabbing his hand "Welcome.." he said and gave a start when Hati vanished from view. "Sorry." He said to Sköll scratching the back of his head with a embarrassed grin. "Got carried away, and sorry I pushed you." He said plopping the sunglasses on his face, he checked his gun and slung the extra on on his back. "Lets roll.." He encouraged.  

RavenStar13Forever

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 pm
Jamie smiled at Kiff's comment that 'Right' was a normally 'lucky' term, it made her feel a little better. "I heard that," She said to Wrex. "Lucky is us breaking out." She said turning and looking at him while she walked. "And finding each other." she added. As Jamie walked she heard a 'click' as her foot struck a tile. Pressure plate... her little voice said and a rush of air surrounded the three as darts came out of the wall and Jamie's powers reacted. All of the darts missed and flew off in random directions away from the trio, Jamie blinked, she didn't see that coming. She suddenly wondered what the darts did.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff