Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm
Martini stepped out of the hiding spot. "I'll keep an eye on her, you should go and guard the roof."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm
"Noctus...Noctus Hedgecat...Call me Midnight..." She looked at her wound and sighed, then laid down, feeling exhausted.

((Edited.))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 pm
"Alright. By the way, no offense or anything, but if you get hungry, I have five more steaks in that cooler." he says, motioning to it and heading for the roof with the rifle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm
"None taken." He said, sitting at a chair beside Midnight, holding her hand in his.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm
Briar looked over to Midnight and smiled. "You're safe here, don't worry." she said soothingly, hoping that what she told her would be true for a long while.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:25 pm
Midnight looked at Martini and smiled. "Thanks again...If it wasn't for you I'd have been zombie food."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Fenrir climbs onto the roof and pats Sciz on the shoulder. "Welcome. Everyone's inside. I've got roof watch."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 pm
she had been trying to go out for food, extra supplies, but had gotten stuck here. She was lucky she was so close to home. But there were so many zombies. However, upon closer inspection, she found that they were all distracted. The attic was to small and dusty on the outside for her to see well, but the figures leaving... Didn't look like zombies. Once again loving being a natural master of stealth (when she was paying attention to not being a clutz) she cracked open the door leading down to the top floor below her.
As far as she could tell, there were no zombies down there. Her ears flickered, searching for sounds of movement or flesh being nommed on. She took a deep breath, and quietly pulled off her boots. She looked at her small pack, and decided it was worth saving. She stuffed her boots in it, band a random cloth lying around. When she took a few test paces across the room, there was no noise. She jumped down, her padded feet making only the tiniest little noise.

After painstakingly making her way out the nearest window, she traveled across the roofs to follow the other survivors. She was quiet, and shaded by the night. However, zombies could climb from windows too, though it was less common. She only found two, and quickly felt with the ice extended make shift machete she made from one of her daggers. Finally she approached the busing where they had disappeared, and looked around, not sure where to go.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 pm
Martini chuckled. "No problem..." He turned to Briar. "Go guard some other exit, I got the front door."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm
"Fine by me!" Briar answered, making her way toward the back door. She wondered how long it would take for the infected to find them there.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:12 pm
Martini opened his mouth, his tongue lightly licking Midnight's side. It tasted so good...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 pm
Sciz swing into the house through the window, looking around a bit before seeing Martini gorging himself on Midnight. He groaned, walked up to Martini and whacked him on the head. "Don't make me take your jawbone off, you dolt."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Martini turned his head. "Aww, I want to taste her flesh, though..."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff