Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's April Customs || OVER winners 2nd post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am
RARE

Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Kalona/Flutter Twins
Level of Edits: Moderate/Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Mock-Breeding between Aurora and Dante.
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:22 am
RARE

Edit Category: Minor!
Soquili Species: Alt Kirin
Body Build: Regular please~
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept!
WIP Needed? I love WIPs~! They're exciting :3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Basically, I would love for this kirin to be based off the idea of a nebulae. Nebulae are beautiful, and I've always loved how some of the space-themed Soquili have looked! My goal is to move her into that path :3

In the end, this will be mostly CC besides for a few things I think would work well for her~ This includes her body!
Face: I'll be leaving this mostly CC! I would like to request that her eyes faintly glow, similarly to the tip of her horn?
Mane: Colors CC, preferrably matching body patterns?'

As for the mane itself, I would like it to be a custom made version of the windswept/curly hair. :3 Something like so, perhaps? Exact implementation CC. <3
Tail: Matching the above, please? :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Whatever ends up working best with her body/scale combination. <3
Reference Image(s): Nebulae create gorgeous pictures in the night sky, and I would love to see how that translates onto a Soquili. :3 Here's some Nebulae images that I would love to see harkened to in this Soquili! Obviously, not all can be used, but picking and choosing and mixing is fine, just as long as the outer space/nebulae feeling is kept.

Orion Nebula, Horsehead Nebula, Tranquility Nebula, Orion Nebula (again), Crab Nebula, The Orion Nebula is rather photogenic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like for her to have the curved style of kirin horn--I believe that's Style 2? Perhaps the tip of it could be glowing like a bright star--a beacon of sorts? :3
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Default scales, please. :3 Perhaps, her scales could resemble the nebulae patterns? Or whatever matches best with her base body. XD I'm really not too picky <3
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see the horse after it's done before I decide this. I have a few ideas, but I want to pick what fits her best in the end. <3
Owner: Seiana_ZI
Breed: Nebulae
Temper: See name of horse!
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars, please!
Tag frame color: As the Soquili is mostly CC and could be any number of vivid colours, I'll leave this up to you. :3 Anything that looks good with her coloration?
Tag feather color(s): See above~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 am
MINI

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Nixie
Body Build: cc
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes!

Body biggrin ark blue roan, very dark blue base
Face: black eye liner , purple eyes, slightly lumanecent , one white nose stripe
Mane: braid 2 dark blue, 2 shades darker than body, one streak on silver connected to feather,
Tail:betta tail, milky dark blue with sea green spikes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal/CC
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins:spine frill same color as tail
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:Ears pointed back like in anger

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:silver armband like anklets with spikes to match tail and frill, dark green gem in fore-front
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner:mewneko
Breed: CC
Temper: Silly
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 006 weird forest
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

-------

Price: 350K Nixie base + 200K mod edits (anklets) = 550K

(ps. the code for minis isn't written right)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:50 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): Orangeish Sherbert
Breed: Unicorn *Twins*
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup. =)  

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Draft Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg fathers ; No Roman Nose
Concept Origin: Arcanine ( I have checked to make Sure there isn't an Arcanine Female out there. ^^ )
WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not needed.

Body: Colored like an Arcanine!
Face: See Refs!
Mane: Very Poofy and wild. Like a Mohawk of sorts up top, and then long and poofy until about half way down her front legs.
Tail: Sorta of Short/Medium in Length. I want it to be poofy, and almost like she's in the middle of flicking it. I'd almost like it to look like an Arcanine tail, juts not an actually animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Legfeathers! Poofy draft horse legfeathers! ^^
Reference Image(s):
LONG Punk Hairstyle - This is kinda showing how I'd like it to poof out and be long. Probably about half way down her legs length wise?
Mohawk and Mohawk 2 - This is what I'd like her hair to be like on top, really messy like mohawk, and as it gets long, it'll look like the first style. 83 ( Basically I want it to be crazy and messy. X3 )
Another Hair Example - Even works for the tail! Sorta! I Do not want her tail to be like an animal's tail, simply a big poofy horse's tail. X3
Arcanine and Again - ARCANINE! 8D I'd like my Soquili's tail to resemble the Arcanine tail, so it would poof up, and then fall down all messy and cute like! I don't want it to be as long as her mane though. o 3o

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'd really love if she were a little extra poofy. But if that crosses into Mutant traits, then that's okay Any extra poofy ness around her legs would be great (look at Arcanine ref to get what I'm thinking about) If it would push into Heavy edits or Mutant. ^^

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Collar w/ Masterball and Goggles
Collar So you have something to hold onto as she races though the forest and such. |3 Collar will have a master ball for the tag. Because Arcanine is too cool for just a regular Poke'ball. |D
Goggles - Cause Arcanine's one of the fastest pokemon, and she has to protect her eyes from her hair when it's windy/she's running! I'd like then pushed back into her messy hair somehow. > w<

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cinna
Owner: Leopleuradon
Breed: Arcanine
Temper: Passionate
Mate: None
Tag Background: I think I like 009~ Autumn Sunset. 83
Tag frame color: CC! Maybe a Brown or Red? ^^
Tag feather color(s): CC again! <3

Price: 350k for Draft Regular + 200k for Mod. Edits = 550k!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

~*~ Basic Information ~*~

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Seeing Cuter's cute Soquili!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I like seeing them ^_^

Body: I would like a light color - maybe a creamy yellow, with flecks of sparkles or something. (Not too aggressive on the sparkles, just a hint so you can see them)
Face: pretty eye make up! with interesting colored eyes... rainbow swirls, two tone... something neat <3
Mane: I really LOVE long (down to the ground long) wavy/curly hair with braids and little parts in an updo... You have a lot of free reign - these are things I like, but the style is up to you for the most part.
Tail: Matching the mane as best as you can.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just regular is fine. Color CC
Reference Image(s): Hair Style (Not this exactly - again, this is just a reference to the type I like. I also love braids! A mixture would be awesome <3Hair Colors Makeup (Doesn't have to be just like that - I want it to match her... little stars and minor details will be cute! Oh, and nothing on the forehead please)

Custom Items: A bag of some kind (attached to a saddle would be cute! one with like... little wings, hearts... you get the idea.) Some cute hair sticks or a hair comb, Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, hair jewely... not sure exactly what I want, but provided refs of some stuff I like.) Maybe some bubbles... ribbons, bows... I don't want her to look cluttered, but I do want her to have a few larger edits with a bunch of small ones.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sticks (Not these exactly - something with stars and hearts - colorful) Necklace 1 Hair piece that I don't like the colors of necklace 2 Bracelet 1 Hair charm I love cute foods and other things! Please note that these are refs for things that I like - not exactly what I want. I want things like them... it's hard for me to tell what will all go well together.
Other References for theme: I really like the colors and the belts/cape thing she has. (Please note there is nudity)
Desu
Sheep Heavenly
(Permission obtained from Cuter to use her Soquili as Refs. Please note that I don't want Soquili that look just like hers - I want something different, just with the same theme.)
Rainbow Whale, Cupcake, Bakery Girl, Blowing Bubbles, Sprinkles

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: I'll name her when I see her
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Breed: ???
Temper: Twinkly
Tag Background: Something that matches but lets her stand out.
Tag frame color: Matching
Tag feather color(s): Matching  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 pm
Entry Tag: ladyfirefox89 | regular | mod/Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane: blue with silver streaks. Like emerald.
Tail: Blue with silver streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt:
Other Notes:
~This pet is based off this pet.

Custom Items:
Mane: Based off the picture above. But more of it. It is also long and should reach to her knees.
Tail: Wavy and very long, it lays on the ground. It has a few strings woven through with ivt tied to the strings. The ivy should looks like the same as the hair.
~I would like a few dragon flies flying around her, maybe one can be on a flower.
~I would also like a small kitten to be sitting at her feet, looking curiously at a dragonfly while batting at it with a paw. It should have the build of a cat/kitten, but be colored like this pet. I have permission from Lone.
~this necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nasor Eshe
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Breed: Regular
Temper: Cheerful
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

Note: I have heared from different people that my form could be considered moderate. I would like to know if you view it as moderate or heavy nwn.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:20 pm
Which category? mini, common/uncommon, rare, super-rare?

shyanimegrl
Username of owner(s): shyanimegrl
Breed: Common Warhorse
Level of Edits: unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes

Agneza

Mini Polar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 pm
SUPER RARE.

Entry Tag: -Polar- | Angeni-Unicorn | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Unicorn
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes please. :3

Body: Light and dark gray dappled, legs are white with thin black tiger stripes
Face: Light gray dappled with white muzzle, pale blue eyes, maybe white around the eyes, how girls do that eyeshadow thing…. Eyeshadow?
Mane: Long white straight custom mane that has occasional braids in it. The braids should have gold and silver ribbons entwined in them. Also a forget-me-not flower next to her ear. Mane is light gray at the end. (Or if silver ribbons don’t go so well since her body is gray then pale blue would be good I think.)
Tail: Similar to mane, straight white mane but it curls at the bottom around her feet maybe and also gets a little darker gray than the mane does. Also has pale blue and gold ribbons braided into it. Also instead of a flower in the tail maybe a few feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light gray hooves/ See reference image for fetlock; fetlocks should maybe be a light to medium gray, but darker than hooves.
Reference Image(s):Reference image for body
Reference image for forget-me-nots

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn Horn; horn is gold and silver.
Wings: Angeni Style One Wings, I’d like the bottom wings to be mostly transparent. The wings should maybe be similar in color to her body? The tips of the feathers should be white though. ^^ Also I’d like the bottom wings to be the male and not female ones if that’s okay.
Fins: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Two to Three gold bracelets with pale blue jewels and diamonds in them on both her front legs. Maybe a pale blue and gold sash around her neck that's not too thick and semi-translucent with a few forget-me-not flowers on one side. Also a thin golden halo over her head.
Also, I’d really like if there could be a silver sword at her feet with an elaborate gold hilt with diamonds and pale blue jewels encrusted in it as well. Also in a fancy, loopy writing on the blade it would say, “Musa, mihi memora causas…” and the writing would be in gold.
Reference image for sword

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Calliope (Kamiki named one of her soquili this so first I want to make sure I ask her permission to use this name as well.)
Owner: -Polar-, The Cheryl and Depletion
Breed: Muse (and/or Goddess of Epic)
Temper: Epic
Mate:
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest by Dawniechan
Tag frame color: Light Blue and Gold
Tag feather color(s): One is gray and light blue and gold swirled together the other is white with thin black tiger stripes.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design. :3

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Goddess of Epic
Justification for Domain Choice: Because Calliope is one of the nine muses and she is the overall muse of epic? ^^;
(Not sure if I filled out that last part correctly. xP)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Cerynei x Kalona
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Please see the main colour reference, he's based on a red deer. Basically, darker about the neck with a rough white heart shaped marking on his hind end, though I doubt you'd see much of it. Edit(s): He is to have slightly thicker hair about his chest and neck, please edit this to appear thus.
Face: Please see the ref of Pan from Pan's Labyrinth, I'd love to see the same wooden swirling markings on his forehead. Also the same cream like markings about the nose and eyes as the colour ref.
Mane: Please see the main inspiration. Should be a light auburn boarding on ginger in colour. Fairly long in length, nearly upon the ground but not quite, with a few braids and golden accessories.
Tail: The dark red like his body, though cream on the bottom side. Edit(s): Slighty thicker and fuller in appearance though still the classic Cerynei, deer like tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC (Natural)
Reference Image(s): Main inspiration, Pan, colour and hind markings.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Please see this reference. The main stag like antlers should be the same colour found on the 'colour' reference above and similar in shape. The ram like horns are to remain golden.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: A golden torc about his neck. Also a necklace much similar to the one in the main inspiration ref; of blue, red and bone/fang beads. A bracer on his front leg like that worn by Cernunnos in the ref pic.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main inspiration and Torc.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Herne
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Wild
Temper: Primal
Mate: -
Tag Background: Woodland path.

Cost: 2.775mil

junglerunner

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: n/a
Concept Origin: Wildlife
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: The coloring of a red fox
Face: Coloring of a red fox
Mane: Could you possibly do a cross between long 2 and braided 2? If not, then just long 2 - red/white mix in coloring
Tail: Bunny style - red/black mix in coloring
Hooves/Fetlocks: black
Reference Image(s): I actually have a red fox mare (Mahiri) that you are more than welcome to reference [x], if you want to follow the basic style of Mahiri, that's fine.
[x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Large antlers, please - maybe a neutral, skin-based tone to the coloring?
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Todd
Owner: Summer Raven
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Reserved
Mate: ---
Tag Background: n/a - cc
Tag frame color: n/a - cc
Tag feather color(s): n/a - cc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm
MINI

Soquili Species: Imp/Nixie
Body Build: N/A
Gender: CC (two boys, two girls, one of each... up to you!) They are TWINs tho =D hehehe.
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC as in a normal breeding. So anything you want goes as long as its based on the parents. Please note I am happy for you to add anything you want towards their patterns/accessories. I am giving you freedom with these twins! So have fun xxx
I would like them to be a mock breeding between Cherish and Demon
Family tree (So you can see other relatives)
Lifemate agreement
Face:
Mane: Custom manes... your choice designed on the parents and family.
Tail: Custom 'forked' tail (as allowed on Imps) but could you do them in the style of their mothers (just obviously two prongs and not four). Also for their 'Nixie' blood I would like them to have fins on their rump... if possible like their mummy if not customed. If you think they would look better without this then feel free to ignore this.... like I said before I am giving you full artist freedom and would love to see what you come up with! These are just possible guides you could use should you wish smile *huggles*
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love them to have longer fetlocks... but it is completely up to you!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes!
Wings: YES! =D
Fins: Yep?
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes: HAVE FUN! smile CC and your awesomeness.

Custom Items: Would love some custom items, but they will be up to you based on the parents/family! Have fun and go crazy XD hehehe.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide once I see them. (As in a normal breeding)
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Will decide once I see them
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Fitzroyal has given me permission to use Cherish.
Syaoran-Puu
Just to make sure no one had any issues with my 'Mock breeding'.....

FitzRoyal
Syaoran-Puu
Just letting you know I am trying to get a mock breeding between cherish/demon in the form of usdia imps hehehe smile hope that is ok with you?
*sits on*

Awww, That is 100% okay with me! That's so cute Sya, makes me want to try for something like that too, but I'm on the 2 month cool-down. XD.

-------------------

350k x 2 (Imp base) = 700k
175k x 2 (Nixie base/2) = 350k
200k x 2 (Moderate edits) = 400k
700k + 350k + 400k = 1,450,000g (Total)

Shall be paid for by Riri. My Quest Giveaway
More than happy to pay for one of the twins tho! smile SInce I think it is mean to ask Riri to pay for twins. *nodnod*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Edit Category: Heavy (Possibly moderate?)
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: I like Bollywood, like how Indian brides look…wanted an Indian Bride pet?
WIP Needed? Strongly Preferred

Body: Light brown/tan base, Henna markings going up her legs and onto her body/neck
Face: Same as body, markings around eyes to give them a makeup look, henna if you think it would look good.
Mane: Black or extremely dark brown, Edited. The front needs to be swept back under the veil (aka no bangs), so none of the manes really fit. I would like a veil-less version too, so whatever works with it. Medium in length, slightly wavy.
Tail: Black or extremely dark brown, Long
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold or red hooves (colorists’ discretion), feathered fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Medium/Slightly Wavy Hair
Henna Refs/Ideas: Designs 2 The wrist markings going up her arms would be good for examples for her legs/neck I like the flowers somewhat, but I also like the paisley/shapes. Artistic freedom, but I do want lots of it (not cluttered though) and detailed. Have fun?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron Wings: Red to go with her veil, perhaps with a few golden accents (either whole feathers, on the tips, whever works)

Trading Post Items: Gold loop earrings
Custom Items: Her veil. She’ll need an Indian bridal veil, Starting right behind her ears, bunching/falling to the base of her neck and spilling in front of her wings (not covering them) to probably her mid-upper leg? I’ll trust you as a colorist to know how the cloth would work, I would prefer for her wings to not be covered. Red, with golden designs. One of the refs is a sheer veil, that is up to you. I like to give a lot of artistic freedom so just play with it?

Bling. She is going to need lots of it. I definitely want gold/red bangles on her ankles, perhaps some gold chain-ish ornaments on/around her wings, golden chain-ornaments wrapped around her tail. I definitely want a bindi, the small forehead jewel where they often have the red dot on her (gold, perhaps with a red jewel?), as well as the heavier golden piece going down the middle of her head from the veil to her forehead.

More jewelry edits as you see fit? Gold, red accents/jewels. I’m strongly leaning toward the small hints of gold over the eyebrows that some of the references have.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Veil (colors, possible design) Bangles, forehead jewelry Forehead jewelry Sheer veil

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taani
Owner: ramenli
Breed: Wind
Temper: Crafty
Mate: ?
Tag Background: Colorist’s Choice
Tag frame color: Colorist’s Choice
Tag feather color(s): Colorist’s Choice  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Breed: Hippogryph
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Hard to do on an ipad.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yup  

Lunadriel

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Crossbreed Ceryeni Angeni
Body Build: Angeni, with normal non cloven hooves if that is possible. Failing that angeni hooves.
Concept Origin: New Concept - My Wedding Bouquet
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: User Image - Markings are CC but please stick to similar colours and complementary tones.

Face: User Image - No markings on her face please.

Eyes: Raspberry in colour please.

Ears: Can she have Ceryeni ears please.

Mane: User Image - Custom style. Wavy/curly and gathered into a couple of swags before left to hang loose almost to the ground. The odd strand loose from the swags and around her face. The hair will also have pearls and flowers in it, the strings of pearls holding the swags up and as decoration. The flowers dotted about in small clusters, and randomly, having been placed into her hair as pure decoration. If you want to and it looks ok you can also add some raspberry coloured ribbon to the mane as long as it doesn't make it "too much" or look out of place.

Tail: Custom Ceryeni style tail. More of a "Bunny" tail

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are reg/angeni style & cream in colour. Fetlocks are custom, short and neat. Something close to the kirin style would be ideal. You can work these to go with the edits that will be covering some of these.

Reference Image(s): Deya Shidar - A ceryeni tail like this but a little more fluffy and bunnyesque.
Mane 1
Mane 2
Mane 3
Pearls
Flowers - Flower placement example
Cream Roses - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Lilly of the Valley - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Gerbera - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Upper set angeni type 2. She only has the raised wings of the set, no lower wings or head wings. She does have the hoof wings though.
Other Notes: Colour/pattern wise its all CC, whatever looks good, however can you stick to colours close to or that have been used already please.

Custom Items: Listed below for ease - Please note that all these items are ->User Image<- Colour swatch here

Lace glove * Front near hoof/leg has a cream lace glove covering some of the hoof and up over the ankle.

Corset glove * Front back hoof/leg has a cream glove covering some of the hoof and up to just under the knee. This glove has raspberry corset style ribbon/lacings on it.

Garter * Back near leg has a garter/stocking top around the thigh. This is made of cream lace and has raspberry ribbon/lacings holding it together. These are tied in a loose bow and hang a little down her leg.

Anklet * Gold disk with the assassins creed symbol on it, goes on her back hind leg.

Necklace * This is for a future plot. Can she have a choker made from ribbon (raspberry naturally) with a golden copy of Elliot's bunny skull and cross bones belt buckle on it please. This is supposed to look like a cowboy string tie.

Butterflies * A few glowy/sparkly butterflies dotted about her please like Shalar's if possible.

Lace glove
Corset glove
Garter/Stocking top
Alt Lace design
Anklet
String Tie Choker Example
User Image User Image <- 2 options for Raspberry colour.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Indra
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Wedding Bouquet
Temper: Sultry
Mate:
Tag Background: xXx or xXx - Whichever looks/fits best
Tag feather color(s): CC - though maybe give the shorter one a Raspberry tip?
(see colour swatches under the edits/items references for colours for Raspberry)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
N/A - Crossbreed

~*~ Permissions ~*~
mindsend
Faid Shadowlight
Hello Mind

I was wondering, could I please use your boy Deya Shidar as a reference for my next custom as to what a bunny tail would be fore a Ceryeni.

I would really appreciate it if that is ok, fingers crossed and waiting on your answer.

Thank you for you time
Faid
x

Sure! I have no issue with you using him as an example! biggrin I'd love to see more Cerynei with Custom tails <3

Syaoran-Puu
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Puu

Just resending this with the new name of this quest. I wanted to make sure nothing was out of order and I thought using a permission with the wrong name on would cause troubles. So please if you could again... I have posted the message below.

I was wanting to ask if I can use Shalar as a ref please. I have overhauled my Indra idea and she is now based on my wedding bouquet, and as butterflies were part of my theme I wanted to have some around her, I wanted a swallowtail butterfly version of his glowing outlines. I hope that is ok, please reply with your answer so I can log the permission on the form (or not)

Thank you
Faid

Of course you have my permission hunni! =D
You may use any of my soquili without my permission as I love you XD hehehe.
*huggles*

Good luck with your quest!

Revel1984
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Rev

I would like permission to use Elliot as a reference in my Indra custom idea as I would like to get her a badge that matches his bunny crossbones belt buckle. We talked about the plot this would go with, I just need an official permission.

Thanks

Faid
x

Permission given wholeheartedly! <3

Rev~

Price:
4mil - Angeni
275k - 1/2 Ceryeni (550k/2 = 275k)
200k - All 3 stages
500k - Heavy Edits

= 5mil (rounded up)

Please tell me if these calculations are wrong, or my edit level is wrong, or if its more for all 3 stages.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff