Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
FrostxFire (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm
Frost, somehow managing to stay awake, hissed weakly at Jaybomb. "G-Get away from me!"

Dusk went to S.M.. "We have captured Frost...What do you want us to do with her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 pm
((Just like to point this out why Jaybomb is with Swift and Spyke is with Frost. They have been adopted into separate families, Spyke with Frost's family and Jay with Swift's family.))

Jaybomb slaps Frost slightly. "Shut up." He then hands Swift the ring. "This was on her person. It looks like a teleportation ring."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm
Fenikkusu, upon hearing the retreat, disappeared once more. His voice, now rang through Grim's head. "Another time, rival."

((Time warp))

S.M. stood alone with the prisoner in a room in the dungeon. He stood there, waiting for Frost to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:51 pm
Frost groaned and shifted, rubbing her head from where she had blacked out. Upon seeing Swift she tried to fire an ice beam only to find out she had on a power-restricting collar. She sighed weakly, putting her head in her hands. "Just kill me now...Get it over with..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:57 pm
((I'm trying to give S.M. more of a serious-ish personality in this rp. Seeing as how the kingdom his his and all, he would have been raised like royalty. Just, y'know, not a snob.))

"I can't." S.M. said simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm
Frost fumbled with her singed clothing. "And why not?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm
Jaybomb works on studying the teleportation ring in the lab. "If I can just figure this thing out then it might lead us to the rebel base so we can put a end to the rebels."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm
S.M. began pacing. "As the months have gone by with your continued rebellious attacks, I've come to a subtle realizations that... my heart craves your presence. What I mean to say is, I think I'm in love with you, Frost."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 pm
Frost raised an eyebrow, then bursted out laughing. "You're kidding, right? Oh, that's a good one! Anyway, I was wondering..." Frost said, laying on her bed. "How're you gonna kill me? Hanging, burned at the stake, pendulum, guilitine? Or perhaps a "SAW"-related death trap?" She asked, sighing a bit and fumbling with a second-degree burn on her arm, wincing at the pain. Upon closer examination of her arms, they were deeply scarred by what looked like a razor, and there were even a few new cuts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 pm
S.M. walked over to Frost's bedside and took out a gauze and medical ointment from his pocket and wrapped up Frost's injuries. He stood back up and maintained a stoic look. "Now do you believe I can't kill you?" he asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 pm
Frost looked at S.M. in confusion. "All I believe is that you're crazy. You do realize you're talking to the same girl that has been doing nothing but try to kill you the past seven months, correct? The same girl whose life's mission is to overthrow you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 pm
"I do. But my heart is telling me that your somehow connected to me."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 pm
Frost sat up. "You're insane." She said, her voice growing cold as she walked past him, brushing her hand against her cell wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm
"Maybe. But tell me... do you feel anything?" S.M. pushed.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:06 pm
Frost heisitated before answering. "...N-No, of course not. Besides, I'm just a peasant."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff