Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am
"Alright, alright! I'll put you in the dungeon for tonight, under extra weight in chains."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 am
"Thank you. It's getting late, we should go ahead and get started." says Fenrir, slowly and shakily standing up.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:27 pm

It's dusk. Fenrir has been successfully been heavily chained up in the dungeon and shouldn't be able to escape. Hopefully. "Try and get some rest. Night." S.M. said as he walked out of the dungeon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Fenrir looks to the ground, shaking, terrified of what could happen. He feared for night for the first time in his life... For the first time, he was afraid of the Darkness...

An hour passes, then another, and another. Hour after hour, and nothing. Finally, midnight came, Fenrir was still wide awake, and it happened. Pain. Pain of unimaginable quantities enveloped Fenrir. He screamed at the tops of his lungs, a scream able to be heard from outside the Castle. His skin began to peel off of him, even melt and burn. He watched as skin fell from his arms like rain, leaving ash and muscle. The pain was maddening, he couldn't think, he couldn't see, he became blind with pain. His arms began to grow fur, long, rough, fur. It covered his body, growing straight from his muscles and tendons. His bones broke, and reformed themselves into wicked shapes. His legs turned into those of a wolf's, his arms growing larger and more beastly. Claws erupted from the ends of his fingers and toes, pushing aside the tips and splitting them open. His chest grew larger, also became covered in fur, and pulled against the chains. His body grew, even more pain lancing throughout his body. His neck broke, horrible cracking sounds filling the room along with his screams. His neck elongated, thickened, and pushed forward, creating a new bone to hold it in place. His skull cracks, the front shattering, his nose elongating into a snout, bringing his mouth with it. His teeth fell from his mouth and were replaced by ones as sharp and the size of daggers. His nose turned black, and grey fur covered his body. A tail erupted from his body, stretching his spine to unreal limits. His ears contorted and grew, moving to the top of his head and sticking out. The now blind eyes rolled into the back of his head, replaced with dark black endless voids, no sanity or thought left in them. His screams were replaced by growls, snarls and howls. The transformation took control of his thoughts and body. It was no longer Fenrir.

The chains that were once pulled tight against Fenrir's body were now trying to hold back a beast three times his size. They cut into its body, mangling it, blood pouring from the wounds. It pulled at the chains, tearing deeper into its skin, ripping them from the wall. It was free from the chains, but it was stuck in the dungeon. The grating blocking the doorway was easily ripped from its hinges, and thrown across the room, but the passage was too narrow for it to fit through. It pressed against the door, dislodging both of its shoulders, intent on killing something. Eating something. It was on a Blood-Rage. It slammed against the walls, denting them and cracking them, but nothing more. It had to taste blood, had to kill something, but it was unable to. Desperation led to it taking desperate actions. It clawed at itself, tearing into its own flesh, just to taste blood.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:34 pm
((Hope you don't mind if I jump in?))

Briar looked out her bedroom window, flicking the ashes from her cigarette on to the window pane. She took a long drag and glaced at the city- her city- and wondered what the people she had so lovingly watched over were up to. "It's funny," she said to herself, "I know everything about them, but they know nothing about me."
Suddenly, she heard a sort of desperate growl from downstairs. She knew that, for some reason, Fenrir had wanted to be placed there for the night. She was incredibly worried about him, a worry that she had never felt before. "Maybe I should check on him," she said, putting out her cig, "j-just in case he's in trouble..."
She threw on a robe and shoved her switchblade into her pocket. Slowly and cautiously, she began to leave her room and make her way down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 pm
((Not at all. Go right on ahead. smile ))

What was once Fenrir continued to barrel into the wall and tear at its own flesh. It roared, just as loud as the screams before.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 pm
She had been at the castle for only a few days now, but even Briar knew which door lead to the dungeon- and she was standing at least one hundred feet away from it.
She could practically feel the foundation beneath her feat crack and crumble as whatever was disturbed bashed against the walls. For the first time in a long time, she felt genuinely concerned for her own safety. Still, something about the growls and screams seeemed to call to her. Within the dungeon she sensed aggrivation and chaos, but she also sensed agony and turmoil. She chuckled in the face of Imminent Danger and slowly crept over to the door. She gripped the handle and cracked it open a miniscule amount, so that only a sliver of light shone through.
Her eyes widened, and she restrained a gasp. "Fenny," she said mostly to herself, "i-is that... you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 pm
The sliver of light landed directly into the beast's eyes, and blinded it. It went reeling across the dungeon, clutching its head, howling. It quickly shook the minor pain off and saw the woman standing in the door way. Food...

It lunges at the stairwell leading to the door, trying to claw at the wood. The door was just inches away from its massive claws, the stone walls holding it back. It roars and growls at this woman, wanting to tear into her flesh. It could have easily broken both of its arms and made it through, but something deep in its repressed mind was holding it back.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm
"Holy sh*t!" Briar whispered with a start as she backed away from the door. Clearly this, this, this thing wasn't Fenrir, and her mind screamed, GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!
And yet, her heart...
Briar took a few steps forward and held back tears. She knew that she could wind up dead within seconds, but deep within she wanted to stay. "Hey, Fenny, it's gonna be okay. I know you're in there somewhere, right? I know you can hear me..." she whispered with fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:52 pm
S.M. pulled Briar back by her shoulder. "Brair! Fenrir changed, didn't he?!" he asked frantically.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:07 pm
Briar jumped slightly, not expecting to see S.M. this late... or early. She'd lost track of time.
"Y-yes, sir!" she said nervously, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble. She looked back to the door and asked, "What's happening to him? Is he hurt? Why can't he talk to me?!" Small tears escaped from her eyes, and she turned away; crying was a sign of weakness.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:21 pm
The beast smelled that there were two now, two feasts just out of claws reach. It pushed forward, breaking its shoulder blades, inching towards the door. Roars of rage and hunger fill the castle, but again the former Fenrir was pulled short, restrained, kept at bay by some small mental force. But it continued to struggle, causing more bones to shatter, and its skin to be shredded from the walls.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:23 pm
S.M. sighed. "So it's true..." S.M. turned Briar once more and wipes her tears. "Apparently... Fenrir's the werewolf that devoured that woman yesterday... And we don't know how to change him back."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm
Now, during her life, Briar has seen some scary, crazy stuff. She had seen bar fights every night, she had seen the women who work on the streets get taken home by some strange guy and come back with multiple bruises, and hell, she'd witnessed murder committed both by herself and others. She was an extremely strong and tough woman, and she was never, ever scared.
That being said, when S.M. spoke that to her, she was terrified.
"What do you mean we don't know how to change him back?!" she cried a bit louder than she should've. "He's gonna be like this forever?! No, no, no, please tell me you're lying! I... I don't want him to suffer like that!" The once-proud woman fell to her knees and began to sob. "Please tell me you're joking! Say you have a cure! Say it!"
The roars of the beast echoed throughout the hall as a hellish sort of background noise.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 pm
"I'm sorry.. we don't know how yet. But now that we're certain, we can look for one immediately." S.M. knelt down to Briar's level and put a finger under her chin, bringing her gaze to his. "I know you like Fenrir. I promise we'll find a way to rid him of this curse."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff