Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm
((yay, we just need one more guy character and we can get this started!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 pm
[Actually I might end up starting early with the way things are going though.]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 pm
School started tomorrow. Today is when the students were moving into the dorms. Victor Issac Owen is one of those students. He was moving into a co-ed dorm so there wouldn't be any confusion regarding his gender. There would be misunderstandings since he looks, sounds, and acts like a girl.

Bikki sat outside a takoyaki stand eating some takoyaki. Doesn't taste too different from those chicken balls I had before she thought to herself as she ate. Next to her on the bench she sat on was a can of cola. It was just some cheat generic brand. After a moment she debated about getting some snacks before going to her apartment. She thought about attending school even though normally she'd be too old to be a student. But it would be better than doing nothing though.

Victoria was in her room getting her clothes put away. They were all pretty decent clothes. Though some of them would probably be too nice for a high school life. But they were always nice to have around just in case. She wondered what kind of wonderful friends she'd be able to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 am
Draco had only been in the academy a year, so he was still getting used to some of the Japanese customs. His Japanese speaking was also a little shaky, but he was getting better at it. He felt fortunate, though, that he wasn't the only foreign exchange student around. He had just unpacked everything into his new dorm for the year. "Geez... Why they gotta make us switch dorms every year? It's a bit of a pain in the a**, but I guess I gotta deal with it." He was also where he had to share a dorm, since single rooms seemed to be for older students. He was used to that idea, though. He had shared a room with a werewolf the previous year. Once he had everything unpacked, he decided to sit in the hall of the co-ed dorm with his trusty guitar, playing any sort of tune that came to mind. His first one was his usual warm-up tune to get his thumb moving the way he needed it to.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 am
At the moment Victor was eating some raman in the lodge in the dorm. Some of the other male students were staring. He pretended not to notice.

Bikki suddenly stood up. "I'm going to be in that school no matter what" she said with a smirk then ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 am
((Quick question. The dorms have roommates right? If so, who wants to be Kaida's?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am
[Actually the dorms here would just be a single person per room]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 am
((Ah, Draco confused me))

“The cries of the dead are terrible indeed;”

Kaida sighs softly as she looks around at her room. She had finished unpacking a while ago, but was reluctant to go out where the other students were. Her stomach growls to remind her that she hadn't eaten in the past few hours, causing her to sigh again since she had no food with her at the moment. She reluctantly stands and puts on a black hoodie, the hood having holes cut out for her horns, and walks out.

“You should try not to hear them.”
- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 am
((That was my mistake, then. Sorry. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 am
((It's fine))

Kaida was making her way out of the dorm to look for food when she heard someone playing guitar. Hesitating for a moment, she quietly makes her way towards the sound, stopping a bit away from the student playing. From what she could tell from his appearance, he was probably either half dragon or a dragon that wasn't able to assume a full human form. She herself was unable to look completely human, her eyes had slitted pupils, her hair was a pale silvery gray, and she was unable to get rid of her horns.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 am
Draco looked up at his new one-person audience. "Hey, there. You speak English?" He had seen several people around that didn't speak English very well, and it was difficult to tell who could and who couldn't in this place. Then again, his Japanese wasn't the greatest, either. In case she did, he introduced himself and extended a hand. "My name's Draco Whiteclaw. You new here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:33 am

Kaida tenses slightly when he started paying attention to her. She stares at his had for a moment before hesitantly taking it."No, this is my second year...", she responds timidly, her free hand tugging her hood lower over her face self consciously, "My name's Kaida Grayscale..."

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:41 am
Her surname caught Draco's interest. "Grayscale? That's a dragon name... You must be a dragon like me, then, huh? Nice to finally meet another one around here. I ain't seen any others but myself, and it's kinda lonely, y'know?" He put his guitar in its case and slipped back into his room. "You wanna come in? Kinda get away from the crowds?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:50 am

"S-sure...", Kaida responds as she slowly follows him. She glances around the room, somewhat randomly noting that he had finished unpacking. "Um...", she wasn't sure what else to say and even if she did, she was too shy and nervous to say anything.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:10 am
Draco closed the door to help with drowning out the crowd outside. In his room, most everything was fairly bland, except for the few posters he had up from various video games and American country bands. His bed was also covered with sheets and a comforter (which he only slept on top of) that depicted dragons on them, as well as a statuette of a blue dragon holding a sword. It would likely feel cold to those that were not attuned to it. Draco had a habit of keeping his room cold to keep himself comfortable. It is for this reason alone that he was allowed to take the sleeves off his uniform. Heat did not get along with him whatsoever. "So, where ya from, Kaida? You a foreigner too?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff