Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vamp looking for love (guys needed) :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

'Thats why she sat alone today,' he became sad at the thought if this was her first day then she would easily make friends with the popular kids and they didn't linger with his kind, the quiet ones. "I hope you make friends here Cameron, you'll fit right in to this school." Aaron's own stomach growled but he quickled hushed it up by ordering a couple of onigiri as well as a bottle of water, his report flew right out of his mind and wouldn't even recall it till tomorrow's first period. "See anything you like," he said as he indicated towards the cart filled with food.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ}
MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

(Sorry!!! I wrote Cameron on accident. She is a character in one of my other RPs. Lol got a bit confused.)

She knew what Aaron was thinking. Of course she doesn't have any friends, she hasn't MET anyone yet. "Aaron...," Caron said quietly," You will always be my friend. But that's only if you want to be. I doubt I'll make any other friends. I'm not exactly what you call 'popular kid material'," Caron continued, making air-quotes.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hearing his own name caught his attention as was not at all surprised it came from Caron, she grew strangely quiet. "I don't understand, why wouldn't I be your friend now?" He payed off his lunch while he handed Caron an onigiri, "You won't ever know till you try, well I was more of an accident actually." Aaron stuck his tongue out in a playful manner as he tried to make this depressing mood go away.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: Its alright, sometimes I do that too ^^ წ}
MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"You see, that's the thing. People don't usually like me very much. I'm too quiet, too smart, too nerdy, or they'll find something else wrong with me. I said before, you're my only friend," Caron said slumping her shoulders. She looked off towards the gates of the school. "What's the city like?" she asked.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron shook his head as if in disbelief, "Well I'm not those people, your pefect the way you are. Thats what it means to be friends to accept both the bad and the good." Aaron unscrew the top of his water bottle and took a small drink, hydrating himself as he looked over at the gates. "Its not a bad place,during the day anyways but they have an arcade, library, a mall pretty much what any city has except-" He took another drink from his bottle before continuing, "Things become pretty roudy during the night, thats why the school doesn't allow us to go out during the night since there's been some incidents in the past but no one likes to follow the rules."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:23 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron smiled and grabbed Aaron in a tight hug. She liked having a friend. She liked felling the rhythm of his breathing as she had her cheek on his chest. His shirt was soft and warm. The breeze picked up a bit blowing Caron's golden locks in a swirling mess. She smiled.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron was startled as Caron embraced him but his face heated up in seconds as he could feel her chest upon his, this was a first for him and while in the moment he placed his hands around her waist. Caron's scent was very sweet, almost like honeysuckle and while he glanced down at her Caron's golden locks swirled in a mesmerizing way. He stood there embracing his newly found friend and a female at that.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:50 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron grabbed Aaron's hand and said, "We should probably get to class." She grinned as she dragged him to their first period. She was babbling now not caring if what she said made any sense. She was the happiest she had been in years.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Yeah, we probably should," a loud ringing noise echoed throughout the school indicating that it was time for first period. He tried his best to keep his face hidden, Aaron didn't want her to see the blush that kept appearing his face and if it didn't die down by the time they went to class then he was sure to be made fun of.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron and Aaron entered the classroom as it was beginning to fill up with their classmates. Caron hesitantly let go of Aaron's hand and went over to the teacher's desk. "I'm Caron Marrow. I just transferred from Endlewood," she said to Mr. Rodnick. He glanced down at his computer and smiled. "Of course, here you are," he said. He stood up and whistled. The once rambunctious classroom grew silent. "Alrighty everybody. This is our new student, Caron Marrow. I hope you guys are nice, I say that because of poor Mickey," Mr. Rodnick said as a snicker rippled through the room at the mention of the last new student's name.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron took deep long breaths to calm himself down, the flush from his face died down once again as he placed himself in a empty seat in the back of the classroom. The classroom seats were organized in groups of four but even as it was suppose to be designated this way he sat by himself, Aaron didn't complain since he was just used to this sort of treatment. People liked to sit with thier friends but since he wasn't a big talker it made him less likable to others but Caron had taking some sort of liking towards him, it was nice to have a friend.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

There were a few wolf whistles coming from the far corner of the room. Caron looked over at the jocks who were laughing among themselves. "Hey babe! Why not come over here and join our table, eh? We don't have any open chairs but you're welcome to sit on my lap," shouted a jock with dark brown hair and cold blue eyes. Caron sighed and walked in their direction. "Yeeeeaah!" he said. As she walked by them she glared at the guy and took the seat next to Aaron and put her cheek on his should. "Hey," she mumbled to him, smiling slightly.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron looked at the guys all the other end of the class, they were always talking about 'doing it' with this girl and 'doing that' with that girl but if got to the point where it just seemed like lies so he ignored on a daily basis. They were even more roudier today than they were yesterday, strangely Aaron got upset at how they just called Caron like some sort of prize to be won, he knew full well that she wasn't that sort of person. Aaron didn't react much towards her action as he didn't want people to see his cheeks flush, "Hey, you seem down, was it that guy." Aaron gestured to the guy know as Jace, he practically got himself a new girl whenever the last one didn't satisfy him 'He's such an animal'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:11 am
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron looked up at the side of Aaron's face. "Nope. I'm just tired and your shoulder is surprisingly comfortable," she replied yawning and smiling. Jace was whispering to his friend and pointing in their direction. Caron didn't care but she didn't want them messing with Aaron because of her.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron's cheeks light up with a small rosy color but he looked up at the teacher about upcoming activities, sports meet, dances all that stuff but he never paid much attention to the news. Eventually he allowed for the class do to pretty much whatever they wanted and the teacher sat back in his chair reading or watching something on his laptop. "Thank you Caron, you can stay there as much as you want," he didn't face her and pretended to be interested in his binder.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out