Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Fear will be the death of me (Netami&Kishen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm
(FFFFFFFFFFF I DIDNT FORGET. NOPE. I SWEAR!)

Kishen snorted. What a lovely explination. "I have my reasons... 'Thats all you need to know.' " He said, throwing her own worlds back at her. "I don't see you leaving any time soon. Who says I have to be the one to leave this little powow?"

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

{XD. That's ok}

Netami shrugged as she continued to move forward. "I'm not the one who came running at the sound of a feminine scream." She stopped only a few feet away from him, her dark green eyes appraising him. Her long dark hair fluttered in the slight breeze, leaves gently rustling in the wind. A playful smirk touched her lips as her tail twitched back and forth. "Since neither of us seem to be going anywhere at the moment, why don't you tell me your name?"  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 pm
"Curiousity. I came cause I was curious." Yep. That was his answer. And he'd stick with it till the day he died if he had anything to say about it. Kishen watched her. He watched her move closer, feeling unusually at ease with her closeness. "I already told you my name. And unlike you. I didn't give a false one."

Random Nobody 13

(XD They already diiiiid names.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:10 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

{Sonofaduck! Sorry sweatdrop }

Netami quizzically arched one brow. So he was going to play that game? "Curious about what?" she asked, playful smirk growing wider. Her eyes slowly drifted up and down his body. "Curious about me?" she asked almost innocently, her expression anything but.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm
He tried to shrug it off. "About what was screaming. About whatever it was that was making it scream." Kishen took a minute to look her over again. She really wasn't too bad looking. "..Maybe."

Random Nobody 13

ITS KAY <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

:3 <3

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as the felicorn attempted to play off his reaction. With a sharp gasp and her eyes widened ever so slightly at the last word, Netami almost thought she might have imagined it. He was. . .interested? Doubt trickled into her mind as her brow furrowed in confusion for a moment. One sharp shake of her head and she rid herself of such thoughts. Of course he wouldn't be interested in one such as she.

Eyes narrowed with slight anger, Netami scoffed. "Only to see what was screaming? Many things scream in the night, I don't suppose you go running to every screaming thing, now do you?"

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm
He raised an eyebrow at her gasp. "What?" Though it quickly dropped again into a glare of annoyance. "Has anyone told you that you ask a s**t ton of questions?" Christ. Why couldn't she just go with whatever answer he gave her?

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

"Not really no, but then again nobody has ever shown they wanted to talk to me. More often than not I scare them away," Netami told him. Taking the last few steps towards him, she reached up and slid her fingers through his hair. "Why aren't you scared of me too?" she asked quietly. His hair was soft against her fingers, though her eyes were steely as they gazed into his. Everything about her was still, and her eye focused solely on him, in case he tried to hurt her.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:12 pm
Kishen snorted crossing his arms over his chest. "Sounds like a personal problem." He watched the fingers as they trailed through his smokey gray hair. "Why?" He repeated as he tilted his head to the side and gave a small jerk. The hair fell free of her fingers though he had the sneaking suspicion that wouldn't stop her from playing with it again. "Should I be?" He asked her. "Other then a s**t ton of questions and an apparent knack scaring and tricking people, you haven't really shown me any reason to be scared." He shrugged his shoulders. That wasn't to say the female could be scary if she wanted. Kishen was sure with the right illusion... or whatever.. backing her up, she'd be plenty damn scary. That or she could just show people her giant floating eye ball.

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Letting his hair sift through her fingers as he jerked away, Netami felt his interest fade. Sneering, she flicked her hair behind her and narrowed her eyes. "Problem? I didn't say I wanted their company." Flicking her hair behind her shoulders in irritation, Netami resisted the childish urge to stomp on the ground and demand him to be one way or the other. Reaching with her mind, she dug around for something to use against him.

A pink tongue slipped out to wet her lips as Netami tugged her outfit into place, smoothing any wrinkles. The bright green outfit matched her splotched fur, something she had made for herself. Though simple, she was well pleased with how it had came out.

{That last line made me rofl. XD
btw Has he any fears?}  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:40 am
Random Nobody 13

(I honestly have nooooooooooooooo Idea)

One ear twitched up in curiousity as he stared at her. "Jeez. Calm down. I didn't say I had a problem with it." He flicked his tail. "Honestly. If its one of those sugary sweety goody goodies. I don't blame you." He blinked, watching the tongue dart out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 am
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami scoffed. "Those goodie-goodies wouldn't even get close enough to think about talking to me. As soon as I notice that aura they normally have around them, I begin terrorizing them. Their fear always tastes the same, but fear is fear." She shrugged as if it didn't matter. Walking a little past him to a nearby tree, Netami leaned against it, crossing her arms over her shoulders. "That's my hobby, what's yours?" she asked in a nonchalant manner.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:02 am
"How do you taste fear?" He asked with a brow raised yet again. In hindsight he supposed it probably didn't matter. He probably reeeeeeeeeeally didn't want to know but eh... Curiousity got the better of him? He watched as she walked past him and leaned on a tree. "Death." He responded, just as nonchalantly. "Anything involving death."

(; A; OMG IM SO SORRY.)

Random Nobody 13

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:43 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

"Much the same way you smell odors. I breathe it in," Netami answered. True, some beholders were different, but that was the way she did it. At his response, Netami perked up. Perhaps this felicorn wasn't as boring as she'd initially thought. The fear brought on by oncoming death was the sweetest and most desirable of all the fears she'd tasted. Mayhaps, this felicorn would assist her in acquiring some of it.

"Death?" she queried. "Death-fear has to be some of the best I've tasted. Maybe you'd like to work together to get both of our desired goals?" she asked him, the slightest amount of eagerness and interest showing in her eyes.

{{It's ok!}} XD  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:06 pm
"...Interesting."

He couldnt help but laugh at her eagerness. He meant nothing rude by it. It was just a simple genuine laugh. "You remind me of my brother.... Though he prefers things involving war." He said nonchalantly. Kishen shrugged then. "I guess I cant complain to much. With War there is always death."

Random Nobody 13

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces