Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Pretty faces hide deadly beasts (Amareti&Zachiel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 pm
"I've always known them. I don't know how I came across them, but they came in handy for trying to make a living when I was young," Amareti explained, not sounding like she was in the middle of a very complex and fast paced song at all. Somehow she managed not to fall on her face nor look away from his eyes once. A genuine smile graced the meanki's lips as she focused on the dance, slowly changing it to one more. . . seductive.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 pm
A brow found itself being perked lightly as that dance began to take a more seductive tone. He had a feeling that she was up to something, but he had no idea that it was something of this manner... a smirk gracing him as he watched intently.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:38 pm
Amareti slipped wholly into the dance as she focused on each step. Every step melded perfectly into the next, creating an elegant dance that only she could pull off. Her moves were sensual yet perfectly innocent. Lifting her hands above her head, Amareti twirled her hips only to dip down and jump into a leap, her back arched with perfect posture. She loved to dance, it was one of the only things she truly enjoyed, other than herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm
Zachiel was rather impressed with the movements the meanki was able to pull off. Then again, he was never to nimble himself, so anyone that could do what she could would be impressive to him. And, oddly enough, this was the longest someone had kept him from paying attention to himself. "My my... you are good at this."  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:58 pm
As the song began to wind down, Amareti finished her dance with a grand flourish. The last note faded away to her posed on the tip of her toes, arms stretched and back arched. Her pristine white fur shone, even breathes making her chest rise and fall slowly. After a few seconds of holding her pose, she dropped out of it and approached Zachiel. "Why thank you," Amareti gleamed with pride. Compliment her dancing and you had it in good with her, for a few minutes at the very least. "If you can dance then perhaps we could dance together?" Amareti asked with a sensual smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 pm
A vague arching of his brow was given to those words she let slip past her lips, the incubus never having been asked to join one in such an activity as dancing. "Well, I do tend to have two left feet when it comes to it.. but I believe it's worth a shot."  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Finding her interest piqued by this incubus, Amareti stopped only a foot away from him. "Well, this should be fun then," she said almost sarcastically. Stepping forward so their bodies touched, Amareti took Zachiel's hands and placed both of them on her hips. Slipping her hands around his neck, she looked up directly into his eyes. "Now move in step with the beat of the song." With that Amareti reached over and gently turned on the next song. This one was much slower paced, more a slow dance than anything. Perhaps she would change to a faster song, but for now she wanted to see how he took it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 pm
There was no hesitation on Zachiel's end, at least not from Amareti could tell, his hand being accepted rather willing as she took hold of them... placing them upon her hips, an act that would have made the shyest of faes blush. But things were different for him, smirk curling his lips as their eyes locked with one another's. "Sounds easy enough." He remarked, feet moving in time with the music as it played.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 pm
Amareti had to admit, she was impressed by his apparent ease in keeping up with her. Tossing her long blonde hair over her shoulder, she looked up at him from under her lashes. Her soft body was pressed against his when suddenly she heard a loud rumble. Darkly blushing, Amareti pretended not to notice her stomach's rumblings and instead tried to focus on the dance. "Slow dances are the easiest of them all, there really isn't that much to them," she said to mask her embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:23 pm
Zachiel kept in time with each step taken by the meanki, his rather coy smirk remaining plastered upon those lips. "Like I said, I never really cared for it much... but I'll give anything a try once."  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:35 pm
"Anything?" one of Amareti's eyebrows rose in disbelief. "I highly doubt that." Lightly pulling away, she began to dance in circles around him. Every so often she would brush against him, teasing him with a touch here, a caress there, nothing too obvious. To her disbelief, she was rather enjoying this little game with Zachiel.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:42 pm
Zachiel chuckled at this, eyes watching as the meanki began to dance about him in circles. "You are quite the little tease, you do know that, right?" He chuckled softly. He was rather enjoying this game as well.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm
"I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about. Enlighten me?" Amareti said teasingly. Leaning towards his face, almost as if she was going to kiss him, she smiled right before slipping away to dance around him once more. 'If only she could get him in the right mood, then it would be quite easy to slip a few things out under his nose' Amareti thought with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 pm
"Really now? You haven't the slightest idea as to what I'm talking about?" Zachiel inquired with a perk of his brow, arms crossing over his chest. He could tell that she was teasing him, but he needed to be certain of it... the sudden attempt at a kiss being pulled from him producing a smirk across those lips. "I don't think I have to illustrate my point any further, do I?" He chuckled, his tail finding itself wrapping about the meanki's waist... tugging her in nice and close, that coy smirk still adorning those lips. "So, weren't you going to teach me how to dance, mmmm?"  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Allowing herself to be pulled closer, Amareti pressed her body firmly against Zachiel's. "You were doing such a good job, I didn't think you needed my instruction," she told him. "Why don't I show you a different kind of dance?" she whispered seductively in his ear, lightly running her nails up and down his back.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff