View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 pm
(You are fine smile i am just glade i got a rp up and running now.)

Dominic was walking down the hall of one of the forts he was checking out when he saw a flash in the sky and heard a crash in the woods nearby. Just then a guard was walking down the hall and Dominic looked at him. "Soldier grab a group of people and go check out the Wicker Forest and see what that crash was all about. I have to gather the reports from the guard captain here and get them back to our lordship." He said then the guard replied "YES SIR!" And ran off. Then as Dominic was about to turn the corner he took one last look in the direction of the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 pm
Pages flew about the room, the slips of parchment making a flapping sound as they floated to the floor. An open book with a falling spin and green cover turned several pages backward and stopped after the early winds had died.
The motionless body at the front of the desk was still, except for the rhythmic fall and rise of the chest and the occasional twitch that would rupture through her sleep.
"Damned I be if she didn't have to sleep in everyday!" A lesser maid, plump and aging, muttered, obviously weary of the scheduled wake up call. She pounded on the door alas, cursing her, the person inside, and the gods for giving her a crummy life.

The body would rise of course, yet slowly and trudged to the door begrudgingly. She would open it, if only to stop the noise on the other side and peeked outside. "What?" She would murmur in a raspy voice, as if having the maid wake her up everyday was uncommon. "Did you bring me breakfast?" She asked, apparently still sleepy as she closed her eyes for a moment and let her forehead lean against the doorframe. The maid, now irritated, put her hands on her hips before flicking the other female's nose. "Now, Lady Fortuna, for once could you please get yourself up on time or do I have to do this everyday like your mother-" The maid stopped. It wasn't well known, no, but it wasn't a secret that Camille's mother was a prostitute and the Wonderland gods knew that her mother would never, ever get her out of bed. Not only on the account that she was far dead now, but for the fact that her mother was a sleazy, irresponsible good-for-nothing.
So, Camille by this time had slammed the door in the maids face and tottered back to her desk, where she had seemingly fallen asleep the night before. When she wasn't accounting on the Prince or doing errands, she was writing her novel. Most commonly, Camille would stay up all night just to think about what to write for a line or two. She looked at her paper to see what she should've written in her disillusioned sleep but found nothing.
With such dissapointment, Camille would slam her head once or twice on the table in fustration before cleaning up after herself and picking up the slips of paper scattered about. She turned to glance at the window; it was sunny out already and the wind she could've sworn she felt was seemingly nonexistent. She closed her window and got dressed quickly and simply before she gathered her schedule and files. She darted out of her room, now late, and headed for the throne room, where the new Prince of Wonderland probably awaited. She stopped by the kitchen, horribly starved, and grabbed a slice of warm bread before snarfing the thing. How she could run in heels and dress? Only the gods would know.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm
(She sounds really depressing lol.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:29 pm
[ Really? I wanted her to sound quirky and ditzy, with the whole sleeping in, not finishing her work, and being late. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 pm
(Lol well i got depressed lol razz but its all the same lol. )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:48 pm
[ Heehee. Well, perception is all based on opinion, I guess.
I can't wait until this gets busy. I'm pretty much dying to post. I'm just waiting for...Well...All I know is that I'm going to wait. But I have to get off at 5 ( Pacific coast ) so hopefully I can do so before that. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 pm
(Ya i know razz but i am waiting on others lol but it will start slow for now.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm
((Ditto to Levi....))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:47 pm
Levi got closer to the plant and looked at it. "This plant is so pretty." He said then smelled it. While he was smelling it the vine of the plant wrapped around his leg and picked him up into the air. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" He yelled as he realized he was upside down. Then he looked at the bush and a giant mouth opened up showing rows and rows of razor sharp teeth. "This isn't good." He said then noticed the sword on his back and he reached for it and drew it. Then he cut the vine that was holding his leg and he fell to the ground. As he stood up he saw more vines come at him. "I really am starting to hate flowers." He said then cut the incoming vines in half. And then he jumped back as the furthest one crashed into the ground were he was just standing. As he got his footing he saw more vines shoot up from the ground and thrust at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:02 pm
Xeno was hunting in the Wicker Forest when he heard a loud crash a few hundred yards away. He put the bow away and started to run to the crash. When he got closer he saw a young man fighting a man-eating plant. He drew his sword and went to help the young lad. He charged in and slashed the bush and mouth.  

Guardian Sol

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 am
((Sorry, my internet has been freaking out on me the last few days so it's been hit or miss if I can get on))

“The cries of the dead are terrible indeed;”

Alayna had been wandering about the forest in an attempt to find a quite place to think. Unfortunately, she would not get the quite she was hoping for. A flash of light to her left catches her attention and she soon hears someone yell. She moves quickly to investigate what was happening, but stops and hides in the trees and shadows when she see's Xeno helping a young man fight off a man-eating plant.

“You should try not to hear them.”
- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 am
(Does your charrie know Xeno)

Levi looked at the man who helped him but saw the plant bite his sword and start to try and pull the man into it's mouth. Then when a few vines tried to surround the man Levi's eyes began to glow a bit and he quickly ran and cut them in half. Then he jumped into the air and pointed his blade down and as he came down the blade pierced the head of the bush then pulled his blade out and a green sticky liquid shot out everywhere and the bush dropped. After that his eyes when back to normal. "What the heck has happened, and where am I?" He asked the man in front of him.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:20 pm
"What do you mean I'm fruity lookin'?!" Ren leaned forward, his hands now fists on the wooden counter. "If anything, I'm just pretty," he muttered slightly under his breath, tilted his head a little with distaste. The insult didn't offend him as much as he let it off to be but he was always very lively in his conversations.
His fists loosened and then dropped, before Ren cupped his cheek in the palm of his hand as he sat behind the counter of the local tavern. He was often a regular here despite Ren being not much of a drinker, especially so in the morning. No, he mostly came here for the crowd, besides the teasing being so often, and took homage to the burly men seeking sanctuary from their annoying wives.

The bartender laughed and shook his head, pasing off a light drink, what most would call a 'woman's drink', towards Ren who swallowed it quickly. "It's just that I don't want to get drunk!" He murmured, shaking his head. The bartender chuckled at Ren's excuse. "Right," he replied, not believing exactly what the man before him said. He had known Ren for a couple years now and if he knew anything, it was that Ren was a very, very bad drunk. Ren, whose cheeks were already pink, nodded, as if in total agreement.
He glanced to the bartender's wrist, where a medium band of leather buckled and wrapped around. It was a watch. Ren tilted his head horizontally, as if to check the time before standing. "I can't be drinking so early in the morning." He pushed the glass away and ran a hand through his dark hair, as if weary. That was, being a rebel leader, in secret of course, was tiring. He had to organize his members, set up missions, strategize, spy and gather information not only did he have to look after the stragglers, provide everyone with their necessities and make sure things went to plan. He stood and lifted his head, knowing well the bartender would put the purchase on his tab, before sauntering to the tavern door.

Ren licked his lips and yanwed, stretching his arms upwards before a sneeze interrupted his momentary peace. He rubbed his nose but to no avail, another sneeze ruptured through his body. Obviously now flustered and slightly agitated, Ren strode hastily to his shop. The tailor business didn't make much, but Ren didn't complain. He rather enjoyed sewing and the various fabrics, loved to design and fashion the next trend. That was, Ren didn't love tailoring as much as acting, no, acting was somewhat of a lost past for him, a passion that he couldn't quite succeed in. But nonetheless, the tailor shop, not only serving as his home, but would also serve as headquarters for his rebel members. A hidden back room often provided a safe sanctuary for them.
Ren yawned again, headed in that direction down the street, past the tattoo parlor, the whore house, and the small corner restaurant, and there it was. He opened the door slowly, as if not wanting to go inside, and brushed aside the red, purple and blue fabric, which was adorned in gold beads and embroidery, that covered the entrance. And upon entry of the shop, the flash of a light stopped Ren and he looked up but found nothing but the morning sky. He grew curious as to what that was and glanced down both ends of the street, though almost no one was up just yet. He closed the door and locked it, despite not entering in the first place. He turned, where he could of sworn the light came in that direction, and smiled.

That was, until he sneezed again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 pm
"MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" The Empire knight shouted to his men as they ran through the street heading towards the forest. "WE NEED TO HURRY!!!!" He said and they picked up the pace.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:19 pm
Xeno pulled his sword out of the man-eating bush's mouth and said, "What happened is that you killed a Venus Man-Trap more swiftly that I thought you would." He didn't notice the glowing eyes that Levi had during that time. "As for where you are, you are in the Wicker Forest of Wonderland. Where'd you come from?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff