Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Artemis stepped out from the small hut he had taken to living in, far from any town or city. today was one of those days he dreaded, now having to venture into one of the nearest towns or cities to get supplies, he just hoped that his will to restrain the beast inside would be enough to prevent anything from going wrong. "....ugh...i hate mondays." He began to make the long journey on horse back, pulling a small cart with it for the supplies, reaching the town at last and parking the cart and horse close by the gate out of town.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:03 am
Mimari sat on a stone wall, staring down at her feet, not caring for the the people who wandered the streets of this new town she had come across days ago. Here no one knew her, and that suited her just fine, not long ago she would have never though about leaving her home town, but now, she cared less for the people there than the insects that crawled at her feet. She had her hood up over her head, not really wanting to give anyone any chance to recognize her if by some small chance they had met before.  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:43 pm
“Time and I have quarreled. All hours are midnight now.
I had a clock and a watch, but I destroyed them both.”

A seemingly young woman wanders aimlessly through the town, her white hair the only sign that she might not be as young as she looked though not many seemed to notice. Not many, or any, seemed to notice that she was easily pick pocketing people and transferring strangers money into her own purse without so much as a glance.

“I could not bear the way they mocked me.”
- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm
Artemis made his way thraigh down the street from his cart, stopping only to repress the painful thoughts that the beast tried to force upon him, setting a foot forward once more, tilting his head down to the floor, his silver-white fringe covering the slight red tint that still remained in his eyes from the beasts taint. "Why...why does this town have to be full of so many people......"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 am
Gerard walked into the town and smiled lightly as he passed The Destroyer, pausing for a moment before saying as he continued walking, "You will come into conflict with one you thought you could trust, even in your new state." He continued to walk into the town fascinated by the amount of fated that were converging upon this town, even if he had already seen it it didn't keep him from wondering what would happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 am
Mimari lifted her head to look to the man that had spoken to her, her shadowed face still hidden under her hood. "Your predictions must be wrong sage.....i trust no one." With that she got to her feet, rising from the wall she was perched on before turning to make her way down the street.  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Kastel continues her wandering, green eyes flickering about for a new victim. She walks past a hooded woman (Mimari) and tries to steal her money as she had most people she had passed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Mimari grabbed Kastel's had as she attempted to steal Mimari's money. "Stealing from me is a good way to get hurt...." she lifted her head to look at Kastel, her eyes shining in the little light that managed to shine on her face.  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 pm

"Steal? What makes you think I'm stealing?", Kastel asks innocently, though she was ready to defend herself if she needed to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 pm
"Dont lie to me." Mimari let go of Kastel's hand before pushing it away and reaching into her money pouch, only to throw the coins she had with her to the ground. "if you want moeny, then pick it off the ground, i however, have bigger things in my sights than just mere money." She grinned slightly before pulling her hood down. "maybe when you've had enough money pinching you will realize there are things of far more worth than money."  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well aren't you just a pleasant little girl.", Kastel responds, keeping up a polite smile despite her mild irritation at the girls rudeness. She would would have picked up the money, but that meant the other girl would have a small advantage if she chose to attack. "Maybe when you've lived long enough you will realize that money is one of the few constants in this world."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm
"Ha...money means nothing, i only have one goal and nothing is going to stand in my way." She continued to grin before it dropped into a frown. "if i were you, i would leave this town.......unless you want to burn with the rest of these fools."  

uki-katzugowa

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm
Entering the town a cloaked figure walked slowly. His back held a great sword nearly as long as the man was tall tho little else could be discerned of his appearance. In truth the man was one that could shape a life completely or shatter it in only a quick glance. Some chose not to listen to his stories of there fate. These were the one's that usually lived happiest when given a dark reading.

As he walked a small confrontation of two women caught his eye as he moved slowly past them gazing at them under his cloak. Neither of them seemed familiar tho even if they were he would likely not recognize them far to many faces and fates had been read by his eyes. Letting out a small sigh he looked ahead moving in the direction of the bar.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 pm
Artemis stood outside a small building he took to be a supply store as he watched what seemed to be two women squabbling in the distance before realizing what was going on, something about one of them seemed off, the grin on her face struck at his heart as he realized what was going on. "damn it.....her...." He couldnt help but feel his anger growing as he stared at the woman who had caused everything in his life he had worked for go away and the beast he tried so despratly to lock away was starting to rage within him. "no...not now, not here...these people will die."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 pm

"Money makes the world go round, girly. As for burning... Well, it wouldn't be the first time people have burned around me. Burned, died, whole towns gone yet I remain.", the smile drops from Kastels face, leaving it an emotionless mask. She watches the girl silently for a moment before speaking again, "Do you think you can prevail over what time itself cannot?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas