Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Twist in Never Never Land Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 pm
''she my great great great grad mother ''she said.she looked at him and sighs a bit.she took out her journal and handed it to him.''she wrote about you and never land''.it hand pictures of peter,the lost boys etc. ''she passed this down to each girl in family who loves telling stories''she said

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

His grasp was gentle as he stood aloat in the air but laid back as he began rereading the story Wendy once showed him. It was no different than the last time but the pages were obviously old and the cover was begining to fade it color. 'So, you like telling stories of me, then you must be my number one fan Emily."
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 pm
''i love telling your sortie to my brothers and sisters''she said,she looked at him and smiled a bit.she got her book backand then she put it it back in her bag.''so peter what happen to tink and the boys''she said to him.she looked at him and had a hat like peters in her bag and took it out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

To make a long story short Peter did just that, "Tink passed and the boy's grew-up." Yes, that did mean Peter was here without another man at his side but the fairies and other creatures proved to just as fun as his old friends. "Tell me, what do you find so interesting about me?" The man turned his body around where he was directily above her head but he looked at her in a strange way where she was upside down instead of upside up.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm
''that your never grow up and your life is full of action better than my normal life''she said,she look at him with a wired look . ''why are you asking Peter''she said.she still had some pixie power.she flew out the house with the book

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

"Wendy sure captured me perfectly," memory's rushed back at him during the times she would gaze at him in an interesting manner. "Oh nothing at all, well looks likes you can get saftely bye-bye." Peter soared through the air with a grand grin on his face, the girl was intriguig enough but there was only one way, one path to get to the other world and only Peter knew that way as well as the fairies.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm
''why does i feel he hiding something for me''she said,she looked at him and i sigh a bit. she flew around never land seeing the view and sat down in the air. she thoght to her slef '' how am going to go home and i think peter knows''

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The fairy, who saw everything, followed the young girl and copied her every action even as she sat in the air staring down at Never Never Land. She made slight giggling sounds at how funny Emily looked at the moment, anything would make a fairy laugh accept those five words which were never to be said to a fairy but since Emily knew about it from the books the fairy didn't have to worry.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 pm
''hey dala why are you giggling at me''she said,she looked at the The fairy copied her every action she made. ''can we be firends i dont want us to end up like my grad mother and tink ''she asked it.she got her book and and forund a good picture of Peter old fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The fairy looked at her in shock, how did she know her name? Peter had never told the girl about her and it was in no way in the book as Wendy never ever got the pleasure to meet her. Since human's couldn't understand fairies there was little she could do in explaining. Dala rolled her gentle shoudlers at both questions, she zipped down back to the land as she giggled at the foolish girl.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 pm
''she so like tink''she said,she looked at the fairy and sighs a bit.she flys down and deside to try to see the mermaids.she looked form above the mermaids,she didt want to end like weddy when she was close to them.the mermaids tried to get down to see them and to pull her in water

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff