Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Faera Gi's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Lilly let a disgusted expression pass over her face, causing her head to shake as she lifted her foot off of the man's hand, "That's.... really disgusting." she replied quietly and rolled her eyes, looking back at her brother with a small smile, "I wonder what we're going to do with him now, hm, bother?" Lilly giggled quietly and skipped back to Reim's side, checking Faera over for any signs of injury on their master. "I have no clue. I might just let the skeletons eat his soul." he replied gently with a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:43 pm
The man cried out in strangled fear, effectively losing what was left of his voice, and waking Faera in the process. She shot up, shaking, grasping Reim's shirt and she tried to take in her whereabouts and process what was happening. Her eyes showed fear, but she made not even a hint of a whimper.  

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

As their mistress rose back into consiousness, both the siblings attention was taken towards the older girl. "Are you okay, Ms. Faera?" Reim studied her face, checking over for any damage while Lilly bit down on her lip and shook her head, "We were really worried about you! Thank gosh we got here in time." Lilly continued, though waved her hand in the air lightly, muttering a quiet spell under her breath. A small bind wrapped around the imposter's ankle and attached to the floor, effectively trapping the man inside the living room. They would deal with him once they make sure their mistress was alright.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 am
"I-I think so, just a bit exhausted and stressed.." she forced a smile to her lips as she looked at Lilly,"Thank you."  

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Both siblings let out a sigh of relief, though Lilly's was louder, "I'm glad. You scared us. I'm going to have to put up a ward around the house now." she replied with a small sigh, ignoring the man stuck to the floor and focusing on their mistress.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 am
Faera sighed, taking a very sparkly blue phone from the holder on her hip. "I suppose I should call the police.. and a clean up crew." She punched in several numbers and held the device to her ear, placing a finger to her lips to ensure silence in the room. After two calls the woman closed the phone and put it away, hugging her knees to her chest. "They will be here soon."  

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers