Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 am
"I wasn't sure if you were busy today, so I let you sleep." Zola smiled. "Nami and I will be leaving for her doctor's appointment, also. You know how stuffy these doctors can be, so we'll probably be gone for a while. In the meantime, Yuu and Shii can do whatever you like." The appointment was a very well performed lie. Not even Nami would be able to catch on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 am
Yuu walked into the kitchen since she had blanked out for a bit. "Liar." she said to her brother. Yuu knew when he was lying she was the one wh taught him how to lie in the first place. She crossed her arms over her chest and puffed out a cheek at them in a pout. An outing would be her chance to get some damage done on her brother. "You just want to take Nami out and leave us here." she pointed an accusing finger at him.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 am
Shii looked blankly at Zola. She was analyzing him. "Why are you having an outing with Nami? You have been hanging around a lot with her lately. I believe Yuu and I are feeling a bit neglected, Zola. In fact I can't remember the last time I got to do anything with you..." Shii said suspisously. She put her elbow on his shoulder and leaned on him. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 am
Yuu pulled Nami from Zola and she took the pancakes from the microwave. She didn't mind how hot they were as she set the plate on the counter. Her green eyes shooting daggers at her younger sister and her older brother. "Zola just wants to neglect us cause we aren't in our cute baby stage anymore." Yuu said and she pouted to him. She began to pull all she needed for cinnominn and blueberry pancakes.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 am
After position-induced blushing and being called out on preference, Zola decided to stop lying. He sighs. "Look, I already said I would take the poor girl out. I don't go back on my word easy. Besides, don't you two have lives or something?" He began to smirk. "Neglect you guys? Me? Don't be crazy. I'm just gonna help Nami relax a bit. She studies too much. She usually looks like she wakes up too early or something. I'm only doing what I see as best for my siblings, just one at a time."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 am
Yuu puffed her cheeks and she looked to him her put becoming a smile. "I believe being the editor of your adivce collum is my life thank you very much." she said once more boasting about it. Though she was 18 Yutaki was smart she had graduated high school at 16 and was already an editor at Zola's magazine. She looked to him with malice in her eyes and said "I think she would benifit from some girl time. I mean she is 14 and is going through those changes she and all girls go through. Do you really wanna go bra shopping with her or being seen in bath and body works with your little sister?" she said cleverly questioning his manhood.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 pm
"And anyway, you still owe me dinner for my birthday, Zola. Plus I just got the next two days off. I haven't had time off in two YEARS. One little all-nighter isn't going to kill Nami. She sees you the most anyway. I work all day and so does Yuu. If it wasn't for us, I'm not sure we would be able to support ourselves as well as we have. Picking favorites is not recommended either," Shii said pointedly, still leaning on Zola's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shi was practically showing off her chest, thats what Nami saw as the woman squeezed those suckers together to create an even bigger one but the girl giggled at her older sister's comment oh how she loved them. Though Nami had absolutly no idea what he meant by the doctor appointment since she actually did have one but that wasn't until this Friday and it was only Monday. "Why are you all hating on him, do you resent him that much?" she played the cute innocent girl to a 'T'. Nami clasped back onto her big brother, from the front, as she looked back at her older sister's ignoring the stare she got from Yuu as it only made the challenge interesting. She hid her face in her brother's shirt, she was hurt by how he called her 'poor girl' he made her sound like some sort of poor creature that needed to be taken care of. Her eye's begn to water as a tear rolloed down her rosy cheeks and then the young girl shoved her brother away as she looked up at him with both hatred and sadness, she looked from him to all of her sister's, "If you find me a nuisance then I understand, I know I'm not beautiful like these two, I know I don't have big breasts like these two but is there anything wrong with spending time with my brother?!" She couldn't stop her tears as she left towards her bedroom and slammed it for all to hear.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: For some strange, strange reason I keep mixing up the older and middle sister, I guess I'm just tired. But I think by this point all the sister's know they they each have something for Zola.წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 pm
"She gets her dramatic side from me I guess. I didn't mean anything by what I said and she knows it. Nami just wants attention. It's probably best just to ignore her. Believe me all those Saturdays acting with me have really paid off," Shii said. She shifted her weight a bit and wrapped one of her arms around Yuu and the other around Zola. "I love all of you, I hope you know that,"she said before yawning and looking through the cabinets for something to cook up. She loved pancakes as much if not more than the next chick, but sometimes one needed a little protein.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami's tears fell like rocks on her wooden floor but there was school, there was no chance either of her sister's or her brother would give her the day off. She slipped off her top and bottoms to slip into her school unifrom's skirt but she was having difficutly finding her shirt 'Maybe its in the hamper but there's got to be a spare in here.' To waste time and effort on a small piece of clothing was pointless so she took out her diary and wrote an entry, 'Dear Diary, it seem that the morning became a clashing battle between all three of us fighting for our brother, or so it seemed that way to me. Today, both my sister's double teamed on me and Zola, they were cruel and I know of thier reasonings the day I found out about them and big brother was quiet a shock for me. But thats a past entry and seeing as I don't have time to waste time I'll be quick. Its so easy to tell when my sister's are jealous, why else would they go on and on about spending time with him. If they wanted time then wait in line SISTER's cause I asked him first and like it or not me and him have a date. Yuu already sees the man everyday at work so she's being a selfish little girl but I have to go to school, I have to study and do all the junk around the house while those two flirt with Zola. It sickens me how they do it with such unorthadox methods, at least mine will make him feel good inside. Bye Diary, speak to you later.' Nami sighed as she closed her little book away and tucked it in a sacred area.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm
Shii found some bacon and waved it in the air. "Interested?"she asked the remaining family standing around in the kitchen. Shii didn't wait for a response and promptly opened the package and emptied the raw meat into a skillet and put it on the stove. It sizzled and the entire kitchen was filled with the delicious aroma of the 'magical animal' meat strips. Shii looked at the clock and realized Nami had to get going to school. "Can you guys watch the bacon? I have to take Nami to school," Shii said. She grabbed the car keys and ran up to Nami's door. She knocked lightly. "You ready to go?" she asked gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami slapped her face a couple of times to look presentable to school, she didn't wear make-up as she never felt the need to so her work routine around the house was pretty simple. Nami walked past her sister and halted, she coughed as if someone was choking her till she covered her nostrils. "Whats that horrible smell....it almost smells like bacon." Nami hated bacon, she could never understand how some of the members of the family could possible stand it. She ate bacon only once and a couple of minutes later she threw it back out with her breakfast, the girl tried to get away from the stench but ran back inside her room. Nami had forgotten to get the top for her uniform, after some looking and choking she found it under her bedsheets. She placed the unifrom on and covered her mouth and nostrils so none of the odor wouldn't get into her system.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm
Zola sighed, waving goodbye to Shii and Nami before massaging his temples. It was gonna be a long day, wasn't it? He sat down, looking to Yuu. "So... Ready for some note-taking for the columb?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami didn't glance at him as she looked the other way, "Bye," her voice was very plain as she dragged her oldest sister out the house with her. Like she would give her any time with her dear brother. But she realized that she never got any breakfast, the girl zipped right back into the house before zipping right back out carrying a couple of pancakes in her hands while she ate one in her mouth. 'Its so good,' she continued to chew while she dragged her big sister, sure Nami didn't look like it but she was a strong girl since she somtimes had to wrestle her sister to give Zola a hug every now and then.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 pm
They sat in silence for most of the ride. Shii looked over at Nami. She was upset. "I'm sorry it's me taking you to school today. I know you would much rather Zola take you but he has a major deadline coming up with the magazine. I'm just worried about him alone with Yuu. You know how violent she can get," she said looking sideways at Nami. Silence once again as Shii wanted for some sort of reply or agreement.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff