Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
---Forgotten Friendship--- (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael looked her over after hearing her question "Um... You look familiar somehow but I don't think we have" he said remembering the blonde hair on his old friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:34 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi stood in front of him, her blue orbs staring into his brown ones something about them was so familiar.
"You look like someone I used to live next to." she said not meaning to say it aloud as she examined his face closer.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael looked down at her "Um what are you doing?" he asked while she was starring at him

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:19 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi moved away and started walking again. "Nothing, just checking for something." she said as she remembered. Her old best friend always listened to music and had ear buds in. And he talked about getting his ears pierced all the time.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm
Candice Cakes
(Um where did you get the ears pierced thing from cause i don't see it in the picture)
User Image
Michael looked at her as he continued to walk "checking for what?" he asked wondering if there was something on him

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm
((Technically his ear phones are hiding his ears from view and I was throwing out something random.))
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi remained quiet for a bit before saying, "Checking to see if your ears were pierced." she said not saying anything more on the topic.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael laughed a little. "Well I don't have them pierced but I used to tell my friend I wanted to. of course I grew out of it though" He said wondering why she was checking for them. Mainly because he wasn't thinking of the past this time

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:09 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi smiled a bit wondering i this could be her lost friend, the one who gave her the bracelet she wore or the past years she had moved away. The friend she had missed for so long and who let a void no one could fill. She didn't speak as her eyes grew glassy in thought.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
As they got close to their houses he broke the silence "I guess you guys are coming over later right?" he asked stopping at her house. he figured he would take a nap first sense he was always tired when he got home and didn't want to be falling asleep in front of them

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi nodded to him and she waited in front of her house lingering with him. "It may just be me though, my mom works three jobs and is normally busy." she said with a tired sigh. Her mother over worked herself.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael looked at her "that's ok I hope she can make it" he said as he started walking to his house once inside he went to his room and laid on his bed and quickly falling asleep having a dream about his friend again

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi went inside and passed the time practicing her kendo and cleaning the already spotless house.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 am
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael jumped awake again but laughed this time "I might not know her name but I know her face now so only one thing to do" he said as he glanced at his clock then got dressed in a red t-shirt and some blue jeans then walked down to the living room jumping over and onto the couch and waited for Izumi to come

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
Izumi walked from her house beside her mother. The two looked nothing alike since Izumi took after her father in every way. They knocked on the door to their neighbors waiting t be invited in.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image
Michael got off the couch hearing someone at the door "I got it!" he yelled to his parents as he walked to the door and opened it to see Izumi and her mother he quickly looked at Izumis' face then glanced at her wrist before letting them in "Come on in" he said with a smile

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff