Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 am
"Well dinner's waiting for you out here when you get done." S.M. calmly replied. He was deeply scared of what Frost might end up doing to him, but he didn't show it in the slightest. He set the tray with Frost's stew on the end table and sat down in a chair in a nearby desk and began eating his stew.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 pm
((And that is when I realize exactly why Swift and Frost don't have an active sex life. Because there is the slight chance THIS might happen. ^^))

Dust sat up in Midnight's bed. "Jesus, Midnight. Was that your sister again?" He flopped back onto the bed, letting out a sigh. "Swift has it rough. This is just the halfway mark. God knows how she'll be in the next four..." He had very conflicting emotions on this. One side, he felt an odd pleasure out of having Swift tormented by his want for another child, but on the other hand, he was starting to develop a genuine fear for Frost, who he had earlier classified as a nice person who wouldn't harm a fly. He shuddered at the thought. She had almost flipped out on HIM a couple of times. He had to get out of the castle. Soon.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:44 pm
Fenrir remained in the shadows near Swift and Frost's bedroom, keeping a watchful eye on them to make sure nothing unexpected happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Midnight sighed. "I know how she'll be...I've been through this before...Not all my scars are self inflicted, ya know."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm
Dust grimaced. "Christ. And I always thought she was harmless..." He yawned. "Is gettin pretty late for Frost to be shouting at the top of her lungs, though, isn't it? Shouldn't pregnant women be tired all the time? It'd seem that way, seeing as the baby IS feeding off of all parts of her energy."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 pm
"Frost has more energy that Rose does on sugar." Midnight muttered in response, leaning over the side of the bed and picking up a notepad and pencil off the floor. "It's gonna be a looooong night....You might wanna get comfy."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 pm
"Well, ********. Doesn't seem like I'm going to get sleep tonight." He got out of the bed and sat down on the floor, crossing his legs and closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 pm
Spyke exited his house and makes his way to the palace to do his night patrols. He really didn't want to do it since Frost is having her mood swing but he has to since it is his duty as the Royal Guard Captain.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Month 7. It's been rough. Real rough. Many battle scars were added to everyone's body as Frost's mood swings came and went. She was finally out of the stage, with only minor mood swings from time to time now. Her belly is three quarters the size it will be before labor. She has been extremely fatigued constantly, but she is still keeping strong.

S.M. walked into the bedroom with lunch, two tuna sandwiches and milk. Frost was still asleep. S.M. sighed and rubbed his arm where some new scars lay. He put Frost's wrapped sandwich into the mini-fridge S.M. had recently invested in, and sat down at the desk to fill out royal documents and eat his lunch.

B.E.N. entered into the room quietly behind S.M. and hopped onto his desk, startling him a bit. "Hey, Swift? How much longer is it gonna be until Frost has the baby?" The curious B.E.N. asked.

S.M. giggled. "I know you're scared, but her mood swings are minor and very few and far between. The doctor said that the estimated date of arrival is about the third week of August." S.M. looked around for the nearest patch of shadow. "Did you hear me, Fenrir? You can finally get out of the habit of constant surveillance and loss of sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:51 am
A whisper sounds from the shadow, "Thank God... But then again, I've gotten used to an hour of sleep per day." Fenrir emerges from the shadow and approaches Swift, "So how have you been?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 am
"I've been fine. Frost has finally calmed down signifigantly..." S.M. said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 am
"Yeah, I've noticed. It's gotten a lot quieter around here. It's getting harder to stay up all night... There's no more screaming." whispers Fenrir, taking a seat across the table.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:24 pm
Dust walked down the steps of the palace. He's been looking for things to do, and he figured a couple of months ago he'd open up a tavern. Yep, an old-fashioned tavern. He had it made to look specifically like Viking times. He was also going to primarily serve mead. He smiled to himself. He enjoyed the idea, and now he actually had a place to do it in.

He had looked through the ledgers, lecterns, and maps of the kingdom, and he had found out that there was a house near the general area where non-royal characters lived that was left out of the ledgers. The house didn't exist as far as the Royal Family was concerned, yet here it stood. It needed quite the remodeling, but other than that, it was fine.

He smiled. This was a win-win. If he got the place up and running, cool. Swift and Frost found out, the building wasn't in their books anyways, and they'd probably give it to him, cool. This was quite the enterprise. He'd already gotten Draid to help, so having an expert craftsman assisting him would be cool as well.

A young man with ash-gray fur and shoulder-length hair enters the kingdom via portal with two children no less than five. They are both amazed and excited about being in the new kingdom, but the young man knows better. He thought to himself, trying to keep the two from running off. She said to me if anything were to ever happen, she'd be here. Damn me and my compassion. Well, I traveled halfway across Mobius with her children... I might as well finish it... "Come on, children. It won't be long now."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:30 pm
Spyke kicks back in the throne room just glad that Frost has calmed down somewhat. Though He needs to keep up his guard..or find something to do. "So Bored!!!!!"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm
"What's say you to a few video games?" Fenikkusu suggested appearing out of nowhere. "I've never played them before, but lately it seems I've got plenty of time to do a lot of things."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff