Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Schoolhouse Setup** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 pm
Brook looked to Autha, "No, no. It's fine. I've grown used to him. Thank you for the help though. My name's Brook Wurm. Nice to meet you." she says with a smile.

Sintre looked to Lyle with a stern look, "Lyle! How many times do I have to tell you! Don't play pranks on me while I rehearse! I have the lead role in this year's play, and I need to prepare!" this was then followed by laughter, "But good one. I wasn't expecting it that time." She then turns to Bonfire, "Oh, hello Bonfire! My friend here was just playing a prank on me, that's all."

"Yeah. We kid around like that all the time Bonfire! You should have seen her face the first time I pulled the Whoopee Cushion gag on her!" this was followed by laughter from the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 pm
Bonfire felt a bit relieved that he wouldn't have to do any scolding. "Well alright then. Hang tight, Sintre. I'll get you a towel. And Lyle? Big tip for any prankster. Always have a cleanup prepared." Bonfire left to go back into the building and grab a towel. He got back out and gave Sintre a quick wipe-down with the towel until she was dry. Poofy, but dry. "There. Now here's a brush for your fur and mane. Bonfire sat down and sighed. "All these new faces. I can't keep up."

A grey colt with a magnifying glass for a cutie mark walked up to the CMCs and poked Applebloom on the shoulder. "Hey, Applebloom? Wanna play with the loopty hoop?"

Applebloom shook her head. "Sorry, but the girls an' I wanted to play jump rope with Bonfire. Maybe tomorrow! Alright?" Applebloom said, running off with the other crusaders.

The colt watched as the girls approached Bonfire and within minutes began to play jump rope. The colt clenched his teeth and walked off in another direction.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 am
((The bucket of water seems a little cruel considering it's winter. =P And for the sake of EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT, I'll start adding color to my posts.))

The dismissal bell rang and the children spewed out of the building. Bonfire had re-donned his winter gear and was walking with Autha out of the building. "See you tomorrow, Cheerilee!"

"Goodbye, Bonfire, Autha!" Cheerilee said. She giggled and added, "You two lovebirds have a good night!"

Bonfire's muzzle adopted a darker shade of red. "I really hope she doesn't mean what I think she means."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 am
((I'm running out of available colors...))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:19 pm
((There should be some kind of "custom colors" panel. confused ))

Autha blushed and sighed. "Today was so much fun! I cannot wait for tomorrow to arrive!" she said with happiness, nuzzling Bonfire sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:55 pm
Bonfire smiled and nuzzled Autha back. "Yeah. This place is great. You wanna get dinner and think of some stuff to do for tomorrow?" Bonfire asked. "My treat."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 pm
Autha practically beamed. "Absolutely!" she cheered with excitement. Food was definitely on Autha's "Top-Ten Favorite Things" list, and Bonfire was pretty far up on the list, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 pm
((How far? whee |))

Bonfire led the two to the nearest restaurant and got seated at one of the tables. Bonfire ordered a plate of spaghetti and hay balls and waited for Autha to order. This restaurant was good because here was a lot of quality food for pretty moderate prices.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 pm
((At least on the Top Five. wink ))

Autha hadn't been to a real restaurant in ages. Not wanting to hold up the waiter, she decided to have a plate of spaghetti and hay balls as well.
"So, what do you have in mind for tomorrow?" she asked Bonfire as the waiter went off to tend to a different table.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 pm
"Well, now that the fire safety's out of the way, whatever we want to teach them!" Bonfire thought for a moment. "How about you teach them about one of your favorite authors?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:29 pm
((Sorry to interrupt the lovey dovey, but that would be awesome! I really want custom colors now! We need to suggest it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 pm
((Most definitely! One of us should start a petition or something!))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 pm
((And now back to the show! =P))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 pm
((Oh, right! Sorry! redface ))

"But there are so many to choose from!" Autha said with a sigh, "I will need help to select only one... Perhaps a playwright? Or a classic literature novelist?" She then remembered that she was dealing with kids, so she added, "Maybe a children's book author would be best."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm
"Maybe... a school play!" Bonfire suggested. "One of the kids I met today, Sintre Stage, she's got a cutie mark in acting! We could start picking rolls and making props during our teaching time!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff