View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:39 pm
"Just a dream was all." Amaya muttered, though even she knew it was a nightmare. Granted she'd had that nightmare for years and she knew it still wasn't going away anytime soon. At least she had grown out of the night terrors. She used to keep her poor sword master up for nights in a row with her screaming.

Seeing his arm, she only began walking. Social manners were never on Amaya's radar after four. Her swords master tried to teach her some basic social manners, but even then she remained shut off from others on her own. "I was headed to get breakfast. I hardly keep any food in the house, so I need to find something to eat." She told Val, moving her way through the crowds.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm
"Thank you." Dante said simply and flipped a coin to the man, a little souvenir from his latest kill, most likely it would feed him and his family for a week. Saying nothing else, Dante turned and headed in the direction indicated by his little informant. He hoped to get there before anything happened to cause "Amaya", as she seemed to go by now, to leave.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm
((lol sorry I'm stuck until Val posts.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 pm
Val frowned. Nightmares? he remembered her speaking about those maybe once. He just didn't know how to help her. As she walked off he shrugged and ran after her. He slowed down and walked at her pace with his hands behind his head as he took in the sun.

"Why don't you keep food in the house?" Just an innocent question he didn't care about. His pointed ears twitched as a breeze brushed against them. He smiled at her as they walked.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm
"Don't see much reason to. I know a few restaurant owners that'll feed me if I'm hungry, and I'm not really much of a cook." She told him, shrugging lightly. "Not like I trained for ten years to learn how to cook. I only keep bare essential foods for when I'm too lazy to leave the house." Amaya muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 pm
Valiant laughed. "You weren't trained how to cook?" The scientists who sent him off to war had at least taught him how to survive in any condition. Survival meant life, life meant use. Why make a useless product. In the end the creatures were given to the poor because the poor had the most to gain. Val still thought it funny that an elite like her didn't know how to cook. "S-sorry Amaya. That was rude of me." He sobered quickly and hid his smile.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 pm
"When you have nothing but revenge on brain for ten years, it tends to happen. My master forced me to learn the basics, and I did some cooking when I was a slave, but that's really about it." She told him. Amaya could have gotten angry about his comment, though there wouldn't have been much point by then. Not like she really told many people about her past anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 pm
After turning another corner, Dante finally caught sight of the person he was looking for. And it seems there is another with her. I had better be careful in case he turns out to be working with my targets. Dante thought to himself and continued his pace towards Amaya and Valiant.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm
Val looked at where he was stepping, now uneasy and self-conscience. He looked around and noticed someone walking towards them. "Bogey at twelve," He whispered. An unfamiliar face in this part of the town was either shady or very shady. And Val took it upon himself to try and recognize everyone who lived near Amaya. She never fought for blood anymore so he never knew how well she would protect herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 pm
Amaya glanced to where Val had indicated with very little interest. "Just because I gave up Fear doesn't mean I'm helpless." She muttered to the man, knowing by this point that he felt the need to watch out for her. Recognizing the man approaching, a rare and faint smile rose to her lips.

"Besides, last I checked, he was a friend." She told Val, now stopping to let Dante approach her. Resting a hand on the hilt of her sword, Amaya waited patiently. It might have appeared she was ready to defend herself to some, but it was truly just the most comfortable for her while she stood there and waited.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm
((you waiting on me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:45 pm
((Either of you, really...))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm
"Good to see your perceptions haven't rusted." Dante said to Amaya with a slight smile. "So, how are things in this little hellhole you've got yourself?" Dante asked simply, he would have to see if this person with Amaya worked for any of his remaining targets before he said anything directly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm
"I have kept up with my training, and even though the war is behind me, I still have some enemies about. Otherwise, things have been quiet. Calm and quiet. Good to see you are alive." She said with a smile. She would have introduced Val to Dante and Dante to Val, but with both being former warriors, she decided she would let them decide.

After all, it was not her place to tell their stories. If they wanted to be known to others, then they could do it themselves. "The years seem to have treated well my friend." She told him, her wrist hanging on the hilt of her sword comfortably.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm
Val didn't trust the other warrior. He seemed like he would stab either of them in the back on a whim. His hand rested on his sword hilt, but for different reasons than just habit. He couldn't tell yet whether he was being too judging or if his instincts were telling him to be careful.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff