Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
Ponies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 pm
Fluttershy, is the favorite of, TOON. She has my shy reserved nature, but at other times my friends see me as, Pinky Pie, since I often do things that they would see as improbable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:04 pm
TheOneOfName
Fluttershy, is the favorite of, TOON. She has my shy reserved nature, but at other times my friends see me as, Pinky Pie, since I often do things that they would see as improbable.

Mmm, I have to say that I'm not too much of a fan of fluttershy because somehow she's just too dang shy. Wait. Nevermind. Not somehow. She reallys is too shy and kind and it frustrates me as tons of ponies can walk all over her. Ah well~ Also, if ya want to know what pony you are most like then you can probably take the quiz that tells you who you're closest resemblance to. They do this cool chart thing that kinda attributes you so that you can see which ponies you are alike and unlike the most, though it is only for the main six and I completely forgot where to take said quiz. :3  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 pm
I really liked that test. I got Apple Jack. I must represent, Honesty, more than, Kindness. lol

I do tend to be a doormat a bit too often, though I do have my scary side, just as, Fluttershy, does.  
Chatting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff