Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kingdom Hearts - Broken Reality [Accepting/]Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 pm
"Yea, and maybe the Sora you know is there as well." Sora turns around and enters the door leading towards second district. "Lets go, you should probably lead the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:25 pm
Rikku nodded before taking lead. She didn't know of the door that led right to the first district. However as they were leaving the third district heartless appeared. "W-what are they?" she said in shock.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:33 pm
Sora turns around to see the Heartless with surprise "Those are the things that attacked my island, if it wasn't for this cloaked man they would have killed me!" Sora steps next to Rikku and remembers back to when he faught them "If only I had.." He was cut off as the keyblade appeared in his hands. "Woah,.. This is the thing that appeared last time. Hey Rikku, can you fight as well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:38 pm
"I can try" Rikku said pulling out a wooden sword. It looked nearly like a katana. She tries to hit the heartless, but that does nothing. Rikku's eyes flashed golden for a second and the sword changes to an actual sword. An odd looking one though. [Same kind Riku uses] She uses this sword on the heartless, and its more effective. Her fighting stance is nearly identical to Riku's  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Sora slashes at one but it goes into the shadows, blocking right after as a Heartless attacks him he slashes it across the face killing it and killing the one that went into the shadows as it came back up. "Yes! We can beat them." Sora says with joy  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:55 pm
"Yeah, these ones seem quite weak too" Rikku said since it really didn't take much to destroy the shadows.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:02 pm
"You think there are different types? Also where did these weopons come from is what I really want to know and what are they exactly. I mean mine looks like a key." Sora says as he kills another Heartless.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 pm
"I really don't know for sure... but there might be. Also... I won't why mine looks like some sort of demonic wing with an eyeball on it" Rikku said actually looking at the sword.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 pm
Sora laughs at the idea "That's a weird design Rikku. Though I am glad those things are gone now. Lets head back to first district now before more of these things show up."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:11 pm
"It really is" Rikku said before it fades. She continues on. "So your home.... what is it like?" She asked. After thinking about the island from her dreams.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 pm
"The keyblade disappears a couple moments after "The island? Well it's warm, sunny, it doesn't have that many buildings. There were only six families on the island so there wasn't that much of a need, though we did build some buildings that connected each other. At night the stars filled the sky and the moon was big, There were more starts than I can see now." Sora sad kinda sad that he might not be able to return "Well how about you? What was your place like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:25 pm
"Its horrible.... Its very cold no matter what time of the day. Even in the summer... The buildings are very tall, and close together.... Also the city lights are so bright that it was impossible to see any stars at all" Rikku said, "It was like a prison" she said before looking down at her feet, "But the place you are from... It sounds like the islands from my dreams... does it have star shaped fruit called Papou? Whenever I told anyone else about those fruits they seem to look at me as if I'm insane"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm
"The Papou fruit? It's not crazy we had them on our island though they were kinda hard to come by. I was told, If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what." Sora says with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 pm
"How interesting" Rikku said with a smile. "That island sounds like the complete opposite from Destiny City"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm
"It was really fun on that island but we were building a raft to leave to find more places together before I was sent here. It just didn't seem like there was anything else for us to do on the island anymore and as long as Riku and Kairi were coming with me I thought it would be fun." Sora says without paying attention to where he was going and runs into a wall falling down and grabing his nose "Ouch!" The wall he hit had a sign above with an arrow pointing towards first district.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff