Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TH3 S7R337 [The best rp EVER. Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 am
[At least one more person, if not, we start soon.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:49 pm
((Yay! Rainbows for everyone!))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:30 am
[BAMPU. Just got Panty and Stocking box set on DVD for the birthday. Huzzah.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm
((Nice, can we start now?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm
[I really wanted one more person, buuuut.... Sure, It'll be ready to go soon. Tomorrow probably. ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:20 pm
((So now then?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm
[........Sure.]

Daily lives begin like any other, sounds fill the streets, people walk about and cars blare their horns and such. This isn't the begining of the day, it's not far from noon, but for some people it takes a bit to get going. It's strange how boring normal life, with rude people and loud noises can still seem peaceful.

[Alright people, we're now open. This will be your starting post, just go about this as you would your normal life for a wee bit. Your all in the same city, maybe you know eachother, maybe not. You decide. Enjoy some peace while it lasts.]

Animeprincess_9400

omgIisonfiyah

Bikki K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm
It was morning. Victoria slept on her couch. Strangely instead of a bed, she sleeps on a couch. Aside from a few dressers her bedroom was more like a second living room. The alarm on her phone went off. She growled lightly before looking at the phone. Not like there was anything going to happen at work. So might as well call in.

Soon her stomach growled. A good time to get breakfast. But she realized she didn't have cerial. Nor did she have coffee. Well, there was a place nearby. Getting a t-shirt, and a pair of jeans on she left her apartment.

She went to a local coffee shop for a breakfast sandwich with some nice mocha. As she stood in line a female behind her tried to flirt with her. She made a good attempt, but she wasn't interested. "Look, I'm not a man, so don't bother..." she muttered under her breath. The girl behind her had shut up.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 am
Issac's phone alarm went off, launching the Woman Screaming in Horror tone as it went off. He woke up, turned the damn thing off and got dressed for his boring shift over at Walmart. I hate mornings, and people. Issac thought drowsily as he got dressed in his work cargo-pants, put on some socks and shoes, pulled on his t-shirt, grabbed his keys and took off before anyone could wake up and tell him to shower. When he finally got there he tried clocking in, but the computer wouldn't let him, a couple minutes later and he found out he wasn't scheduled to come in that day. Minutes later Issac was skipping gleefully back to the car so he could go back home and go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 pm
((Bump))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm
Animeprincess_9400

[Pssssst.]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 pm
{Sorry; laptop was broke! Took two weeks to get it fixed. >.<}

M was lounging about on her coutch, eyes slightly red from staying up all night playing Mass Effect 3 once again. She'd already beaten it at least twise, as she had the other games in the series, and was aiming to beat it once again. Unlike many gamers, she never truly tired of a game. She could replay any of her games several times over without regret. In fact, she liked a game better after having beaten it once or twise. This habit of her's, sadly, often distracted her from her more important duties in life. Like homework or remembering to eat breakfast.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:30 pm
((I am so with you on that one Ani, I love replaying my old game that I've beat.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 am
{I know, right? I can't see why so many people just sell or throw away old games. Even in the most linear games, I find that I learn something new every time I play. Even if it's just a more efficient way to go about things.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:28 pm
((Yeah, just like I played Jak X and got 100% Gold Medals, went and unlocked Hero Mode, which is the equivalent of beating Mass effect on Normal and then using the same profile to start New Game + on Hardcore.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff