Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:18 pm
She grabbed a Needler and carefully aimed at a few of her enemies, but Fenrir got them before she could strike. "You ever get tired of death?" she asked him, "Or is it just me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 pm
"Yeah, I guess. But there's not much else that government sanctioned sociopaths like ourselves can do." he replies, downing another Jackal.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 pm
Gareth stood up from an Elite he'd socked to death. "Yeah, Protecting Earth and her colonies and all that fun stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 pm
She aimed and fired at a Jackal that was doing a poor attempt of hiding. "I dunno, I just feel like I'm missin' out on something."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:35 pm
Gareth chuckled. "Yeah, you and me both." He shook the blood off of his hand. "Now if only we could pin down WHAT we were missing." He sat down, lacing his fingers behind his head. "Anyone else feel that tension in your mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm
"If by 'tension' you mean 'urge to eat,' then yeah." she responded, switching gears. Too much philosophical thought bogged her down, and being depressed was a sure way to lose a battle.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm
Gareth turned his head suddenly. "Anyone else hear that?" He asked as a barely-alive Elite suck him with a plasma grenade. "OH s**t!!" He yelled, activating Armor Lock before it detonated.

((Is it a spider? GET IT OFF!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:16 pm
((Haha! XD poor donut!))

((Also, even though Armor Abilities weren't around until Spartan IIIs, I guess we can use them.))

Fenrir shoots the Elite in the head, "You see? This is why we can't go all Hippie in the middle of a mission. This happens."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 pm
"I'm no hippie!" Briar argued, keeping her eyes peeled for any more suprises. "It's not my fault that I'm capable of deeper thought than you boys are."

((Oh yeah, I'm taking it there. xp wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:50 pm
((Oh Gurl, No you di'int! Them fighten words!))

"Woah now! No need to get snippie. I was just saying that when we start getting deep, s**t starts happening. It's like sex, the deeper you go, the more ******** you are. Pardon my French by the way."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 pm
((*snaps fingers in a "Z" formation* Mmmm-Hmmm! xd ))

Briar laughed. "And just what do you know about sex, Fenny? You don't have a dog in that fight!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:20 pm
Gareth laughed. "Neither do you, Briar! Last I checked, I was the only non-virgin here, toots." He got up, brushing himself off. "So Fenrir, where to next?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:23 pm
Sciz walked up to the group, messing with a plasma pistol. "Christ, how do you even work these things?" He'd seen Covenant technology before, but never actually bothered trying it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm
((To be frank, none of the Spartans had sexual desires. That part of the brain was effectively killed during genetic modification. But this is too much fun, so screw that.))

Fenrir laughs, "Fair enough. Gareth, we'll be heading to point Bravo, and then to our objective. And hey, Sciz, toss it here."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 pm
((This is why guys are so awesome: you can talk about things like sex and weapons around them, and they won't stare at you blankly and wonder why you're not talking about One Direction or American Eagle. xd ))

Brair rolled her eyes. "Whatever!" she sighed with annoyance, wondering why she'd been paired with this team.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff