Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**When It Pains, It Roars** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 pm
Fenrir laughed at her comment, "If only. Follow me to the kitchen." with that he lead her to the kitchen, "So what do you want to eat? I can figure most things out." he asks, turning on the lights.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm
"If we're gonna stick with the gender-based stereotypes, I should be the one making you something!" she jested. She placed her hands on her hips and looked around. "You guys got any ice cream? I'd kill for a sundae." she decided.
A sundae?! she thought to herself. You could've had anything, and you want a freakin' sundae!? She hoped she didn't come across as a leach.
In a vain attempt to save herself, she added, "Or, y-you know, we could have toast or something."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm
"Sundae it is." he says, opening the freezer to hundreds of types of ice cream, "What flavors?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:14 pm
Briar stared at the fridge with sheer amazement. Forgetting her Tough Girl act for a few moments, she said in shock, "I-I... I didn't even know this many flavors existed!" She let out a small cry of excitement. "A-a-all of them!" she said, as if she was a child in a candy store, "Gimmie a scoop of each one!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:15 pm
S.M. walked into the main kitchen from the freezer, a fudgesicle halfway in his mouth. He froze upon seeing Fenrir and a stranger in the kitchen. Embarrassed, he quickly pulled the frozen treat out of his mouth and hid it behind his back, a nervous grin plastered on his face. "Eh... heh heh. Um... hey, um, Fenrir. What uh... what brings you here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:32 pm
Briar's feet froze to the floor as she met eyes with S.M. Her mind raced, trying desperately to think of something to say. All she could think was, Oh my sweet Fates! It's, that's, is he, yes! He's just how Pops described him! Oh geez, I'm in his house, sleeping in one of his rooms, eating a scoop of each flavor of his ice cream! What do I do?!
She tried to look calm, but panic rushed through her veins. She looked frantically to Fenrir, praying that he could talk until her lips loosened. Maybe then she wouldn't come across as a thief, or a liar, or something worse. If she had to speak, though, she would be able to.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm
Fenrir was slightly startled by Swift's sudden entrance, "Hello to you too. What's with the fudgesicle? Oh, my bad, Swift, this is Briar. Briar, this is King Swift Macafee."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 pm
"I-it's an honor to meet you, Your Highness." Brair said with a slight curtsie. She felt embarrassed; it was one thing to be in soggy clothes, but to be in soggy clothes in front of the king?
She could almost hear her mother laughing at her.
Finding new confidence, she smiled and said, "When I was a kid, I used to sneak fudgesicles from the freezer all the time. 'Course I'd get caught for it, but it was always worth it."
Great, she thought, Now he's gonna think that I'm some stranger who likes to steal ice cream.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm
S.M. gave a laugh and walked a bit closer. "It's nice to meet you. So, what brings you here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 pm
Surprised by the genuine friendliness, Briar cautiously accepted S.M.'s hand and shook it thoroughly. "Well, I found my way here through the rain, and Fenrir offered me a room. I'll just be here for the night." she said, suddenly wishing she didn't have to leave. Realizing that it might seem like she was inviting herself to stay, she quickly added, "I-if that's all right with you, Your Highness!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 pm
S.M. looked at the girl oddly. "You... walked to the castle, through the rain? Do you not have a home to go to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 am
Oh shoot.
Busted.
Well, not entirely, but it sure felt that way.

Briar knew that if she told him where she lived, a whole slew of other questions would follow: "What are you doing there?" "Where is this place?" "Where do you go to school?" "Who do you live with?"
But she couldn't just lie!
But why not? She usually lied with no problem.
Well, it might've been the exhaust, or it might've been the fact that he was the king, but she decided to tell the truth. She braced herself as she said, "T-to be honest, sir, I don't feel like I 'live' where I do. It's only someplace to come back to every now and then. It's a little shack on the edge of town. It's a house, as far as structure goes, but I would never call it my home."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 am
"Do you have any friends?" S.M. asked. He was getting worried for this girl. She had walked here all alone, with only a place she called home. But was it truely?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 pm
She chuckled. "My shadow is my only friend. People usually avoid me when they can." She felt confused; no one had asked her these questions before without trying to hurt her afterwards.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm
S.M. frowned. "This is now way for someone like you to live." S.M.'s frown then turned into a smile. "How about, I give you a home here in the castle by giving you a job? Nothing too hard, I promise." he said sincerely.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff