Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
This is so cute. XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

^8^ Kittens always seem like they are full of energy, just like our puppy and they do so much crazy and cute things maybe there will be hope to get your kitten to do some neat stuff. 3nodding

Oh no. That might never happen since I'm too lazy to train him. rofl talk2hand

^8^ Well, I cant say I am any better I try and my parents with our puppy but it does seem to effect him or really keep him from misbehaving and it really does seem that we are able to do anything he thinks isnt playing. sweatdrop

I wish you the best of luck in puppy training. blaugh I kinda gave up on our dog when he was a puppy since he was really, REALLY hyper and would chew ANYTHING he got his paws on, including people. He hardly would sleep and would spend every waking minute barking and getting into mischief. Man! Are we glad he's all grown up now! crying

He does a lot of that now with us, though he does quite down a bit if no-one is
around him to play with, but he does get a bit bored and has been digging a little. 3nodding

I hope ours grows out of it a bit as well. 3nodding

At least he's digging alone. surprised Mine got in the habit of digging, and picking up anything in the house and in the yard and destroying it all. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm
Kinhotaru
I'm not a big fan of Bleach in general, but this picture is quite adorable. 3nodding

me too heart  

Ixelf

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:51 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

^8^ Kittens always seem like they are full of energy, just like our puppy and they do so much crazy and cute things maybe there will be hope to get your kitten to do some neat stuff. 3nodding

Oh no. That might never happen since I'm too lazy to train him. rofl talk2hand

^8^ Well, I cant say I am any better I try and my parents with our puppy but it does seem to effect him or really keep him from misbehaving and it really does seem that we are able to do anything he thinks isnt playing. sweatdrop

I wish you the best of luck in puppy training. blaugh I kinda gave up on our dog when he was a puppy since he was really, REALLY hyper and would chew ANYTHING he got his paws on, including people. He hardly would sleep and would spend every waking minute barking and getting into mischief. Man! Are we glad he's all grown up now! crying

He does a lot of that now with us, though he does quite down a bit if no-one is
around him to play with, but he does get a bit bored and has been digging a little. 3nodding

I hope ours grows out of it a bit as well. 3nodding

At least he's digging alone. surprised Mine got in the habit of digging, and picking up anything in the house and in the yard and destroying it all. xp

I see, that can be very annoying and dangerous I suppose if he start to destroy the wrong thing and gets it into pieces. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm
Giesta
I see, that can be very annoying and dangerous I suppose if he start to destroy the wrong thing and gets it into pieces. 3nodding
Yeah. xd It has happened already with the dog and now the kitten. Mom's not happy, I can guarantee that!  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Yeah. xd It has happened already with the dog and now the kitten. Mom's not happy, I can guarantee that!

Yes, my Mom isnt happy with our puppy because he knocked over flower pots the other day and spread dirt and potting soil all over out back-porch. sweatdrop

Though she does understand he is still a puppy and was bored. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:26 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Yes, my Mom isnt happy with our puppy because he knocked over flower pots the other day and spread dirt and potting soil all over out back-porch. sweatdrop

Oh man! My Mom would have hit the roof. sweatdrop You guys are just gonna have to find ways to keep your little guy entertained, then. 3nodding It's gonna be tough, though. xp  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:01 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Oh man! My Mom would have hit the roof. sweatdrop You guys are just gonna have to find ways to keep your little guy entertained, then. 3nodding It's gonna be tough, though. xp

She was very annoyed and a bit angry, but she still loves him, like the way a person is with a very young child I guess is the best way to explain how she was aggravated at him. sweatdrop

Yeah, we are trying to get outside of his pen with him and play with him every day, either my parents or all three of us at some point. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:39 am
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

She was very annoyed and a bit angry, but she still loves him, like the way a person is with a very young child I guess is the best way to explain how she was aggravated at him. sweatdrop

Yeah, we are trying to get outside of his pen with him and play with him every day, either my parents or all three of us at some point. 3nodding

Cool. I know that cuz my Mom's the same way with our kitten. xp And good. surprised As long as he gets his exercise, he should be fine. I always wanted to be like Cesar Milan and have a treadmill and teach my pets to run on it to expend their energy and get their exercise. xd  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Cool. I know that cuz my Mom's the same way with our kitten. xp And good. surprised As long as he gets his exercise, he should be fine. I always wanted to be like Cesar Milan and have a treadmill and teach my pets to run on it to expend their energy and get their exercise. xd

^8^ They are just so loveable hate when they make you mad but it is in their nature. 3nodding

Would be cool if it would be that easy to set up a Treadmill and that way they could get excersize though I would worry that the pet would get hung up or in some trouble still. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:40 am
Giesta
^8^ They are just so loveable hate when they make you mad but it is in their nature. 3nodding

Would be cool if it would be that easy to set up a Treadmill and that way they could get excersize though I would worry that the pet would get hung up or in some trouble still. xd
Lol. mrgreen That'd be my fear too: the dog's chain or leash getting all tangled up in the treadmill and the poor animal choking, or something. neutral But the way Cesar shows you how to put the dog on the treadmill, that doesn't happen. 3nodding  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Lol. mrgreen That'd be my fear too: the dog's chain or leash getting all tangled up in the treadmill and the poor animal choking, or something. neutral But the way Cesar shows you how to put the dog on the treadmill, that doesn't happen. 3nodding

3nodding He has trained his dog/ doggies well that they dont fight it and stay on the right path when they get on the treadmill. ^8^

Also your Siggy pic of Ichigo makes me think of this guy for some reason.
User Image  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games