Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 pm
Dancer gave a deep chuckle and grinned, "I've faced worse problems than being seen with you Asher Baldevar... There is no problem with it at all...," he said softly, then impishly placed a light kiss on Asher's lips.

He pulled back with another grin and tilted his head, raising one hand to pull his long hair out of the way as he offered his neck, "Drink, Asher, then sleep... Tomorrow will arrive soon enough for us both...," he said in a soft whisper that he knew was tempting to hear. It helped that the look in his eyes was serious.

He shifted his other hand to Asher's back though he knew the vampire would have to turn to take the bite, just one step closer to heading to bed so that they could lay down together...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher needed no more urging, he turned and brushed his lips over the pulsing vein before sinking his teeth into the supple flesh. The blood ran down his throat so smoothly he almost didn't want to stop, but he knew he had too. Reluctantly he pulled away from Dancer, well fed and sleepy like a fat cat. He lay back on the covers and looked up at the ceiling, "You are by far one of the most delicious beings I have ever had the pleasure of sampling...." he moved over a bit so Dancer could join him, now warm with the other man's blood Asher was ready to sleep.  

Artimis Niadd

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Dancer gave a soft gasp as Asher bit then fed from him, shivering at how good it felt to him. Then Asher was pulling away and laying back on the bed, looking like something out of a dream in that moment.

Dancer couldn't resist the temptation he presented laying there and moved to lay at his side, pressing his body to Asher's side as he propped his head up on one arm to look at him. He was tired, the full moon still pulling at him even though the sun was rising. He'd still feel its pull for at least another two days, having to go into his leopard form for as long as possible in order to be able to keep the beast in check.

"Go ahead and sleep Asher... I'll be here when you wake again...," he said softly, two fingers moving a lock of Asher's hair out of his face then running them over his cheek in a tender and soothing gesture. He simply couldn't help it. It was part of his nature to touch others, to offer small comforts where he could when he could.

And Asher was very touchable, as far as he was concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher woke the following evening slowly, he lay in the bed with his eyes closed for quite some time. When he finally did open his eyes he saw his clothes laying on the chair. He was about to get up and look at them when he heard a soft moan. He looked down, snow white hair....what a familiar memory, but this was not the man from his memory but his son. Asher contemplated exactly what was happening here, after all he did solemnly give his word not to hurt Mao anymore.....but he did feel like he was making amends by being so good.

Asher put his hands in Dancer's hair, it was very soft, he caressed his cheek and then got up and got dressed to leave. He satt in the chair waiting on dancer to wake.  

Artimis Niadd

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 am
User ImageDancer eventually gave a soft sound and slowly stretched in the bed, every muscle in his body getting attention and proving that he was alot stronger than his delicate appearance showed. He finished stretching and sat up, moving to the edge of the bed with his hair around his face as he rubbed at his eyes for a moment.

Soon enough, he pushed his hair out of his face and looked around the room, smiling when he saw Asher, "Evening, Asher... Looks like you found the clothes... I take it that they're to your liking? Charlie always seems to know what people want without them asking," he said as he stood up and crossed the room to get his comb.

He started combing out his hair, pulling out the tangles he'd gotten while he'd slept. soon it was hanging behind him in a silver and white fall that nearly glowed and he started to braid it down in a single plait down his back, binding it with a leather strip before he moved to his closet and disappeared into it for a mew moments.

There was a rustle of cloth, a brief pause, then the sound of cloth sliding over flesh. Another pause and Dancer stepped out of the closet wearing a pair of pale blue linen pants with a pale green and blue shirt with the colors swirling together in a pattern that didn't make alot of sense but still looked good on him and brought out the color in both of his eyes. He didn't wear any shoes, not liking how they felt when he did wear them.

He gave a small smile at the vampire, "Well, I promised you a tour... Shall we go?" he suggested with one raised eyebrow, still not realizing just how good he looked...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:21 pm
Dancer headed up to his room and moved straight for his bathroom to run a bath with healing oils added to it that would slow the bleeding and help the injuries heal up faster. He gave a pained hiss when he got into the water and had to force his body to relax through the pain. This was the part of his 'job' that is parents hadn't liked but it was what he did.

He understood the pain of others and knew how to help them past it, even if at times they had to inflict pain to get there. That was what Sebastet had needed this time.

Still, he'd probably be up here for a few days healing up so that he didn't alert anyone else to his wounds. The last thing he needed was to invite an unneeded attack by walking around bleeding...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 pm
Dancer finally got out of the tub and dried off, wrapping his hair up into a towel in the process before he moved into his bedroom so that he could work on bandaging himself up as best as he could. There were a few places he couldn't get to so he simply left them alone, not really caring anymore.

He dropped himself face down on his bed and tried to go to sleep. But it wasn't easy. He didn't like sleeping alone. Didn't like being alone at all. But he was, so he'd just have to get used to it again, he reminded himself ruthlessly.

He gave a soft sigh and closed his eyes even though he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep and simply tried to relax as he waited for his wounds to stop bleeding...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:50 pm
Dancer raised his head and frowned as someone knocked on his door, momentarily debating not answering it. but he gave a small groan as he got up anyway and opened the main door to find his father waiting on him with a frown of his own.

"Well I can see she made a mess of you... I hope it was worth it," Desha said simply as he moved into the room past his son and set his bag down on the coffee table in the sitting room.

Dancer rolled his eyes and moved past his father into his bedroom where he put on a pair of loose linen pants then returned to the sitting room whee he let his father see to the claw marks on his back that he hadn't been able to reach, "It was. She's up and about again. We'll have to do something about that jasmine plant of hers, though or it'll just happen again," he said, giving a small hiss as his father started stitching up a few particularly deep claw marks.

Desha made an annoyed sound at the sight of the other scars on his son's body but understood why the boy did what he did, "I'm going to make up a cream for you that should help prevent scarring in the future. No arguments on it either," he told him, knowing full well that Dancer had been about to protest.

Still, Dancer knew better than to argue with his father when he was in this mood and closed his mouth, simply submitting to getting his wounds tended to.

Just then, Dev moved to lean a shoulder against the open doorway with his arms crossed and made a hissing noise of his own, "Damn boy... I heard you got her out but I had no idea she'd go that bad on you for it," he said softly and shook his head, staying where he was until he was needed, "I had someone make up a plate for you. They should be bringing it up soon so you can eat something," he added, frowning at the damage his friend had taken. Even he wasn't that bad off...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:37 pm
User Image

Snow enjoyed the tower for it made her feel right at home. It was cold and dark and was small. hearing voices she followed them not making a sound. she saw Dev at the door and heard what he said. Looking around him she saw Dancer but did not care. She had seen worst under Kula's power and was glade to see and hear the young male would live. She stood back straight and jabbed a nail in to Dev's back. "you we need to talk" she said in a ice cold voice.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm
Devossy

Dancer would have said something to the woman but Dev put a stop to it by closing the door so that he and Snow were alone in the hallway before he turned to her with a grin, "Yes? Were you looking for a snack, perhaps?" he asked her in a low purr as his eyes moved over her slowly from top to bottom then right back up to her cold eyes.

He gave a shiver, but not from cold. Quite the opposite, in fact. He actually was attracted to her.

He stepped right in front of her, invading her personal space but not actually touching her as he leaned his head down to whisper in her ear, "Or do you just want to tie me up and do wicked and painful things to me," he purred in a soft whispering purr that was guaranteed to do delightful things for her.

Was he coming on a bit strong? More than likely. did he care? Not really. He just wanted the danger she promised...

Dancer gave it a few moments then swore softly under his breath as he waited for his father to tie off another stitch then got up and moved to open the door with a frown, "gods Dev... You are impossible..." he said to the were as he pulled him back by the back of his jacket and looked at the woman, "If you want to feed from him, you can use my spare room," he offered to her simply then moved back to sit on the coffee table where his father shook his head and simply started stitching up another claw mark.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

"watch what you ask for Were" Snow hissed as he got close to her, "what I can dish could kill you. and Yes I need to feed." She really need to teach this were some lessons in space but where he purried near her it made her skin crawl but ti did not feel bad. she was use to pain and dishing it out. If he wanted a fight he would get it. She was going to kick him hard between the legs to get him to back off but Dancer showed up and pulled Dev away. "thank you" she said to dancer before she looked at Dev. Her eyes where smiling as she took her whip of fast and wrapped it around him and pulled him to the ground. "there that way you can't touch me" she said dragging him off to find the spar room.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm
Devossy

With every word she spoke, Dev was getting more and more excited by her and it showed in his eyes. Then she wrapped that whip around him and drug him into the spare room with him purring and laughing the entire way.

When the door closed, Desha shook his head again as he moved on to another wound, "Idiot... My son is best friends with an idiot..." he muttered softly, his opinion of Dev quite clear.

Dancer just gave a soft chuckle, "At least he's entertaining. And loyal," he offered, his smile fading at that thought. Even his father had to admit that Dev was loyal enough to stick around but didn't press the issue.

"Alright, let me see what she did to the front of you," he told his son simply, saying nothing as he removed bandages and assessed the damage there, giving a nod to Dancer's patching up, "Okay then, loose the pants now. You're still bleeding under them. Lay on the coffee table and let me get to that," he said then watched as Dancer did as he was told, laying face down on the coffee table and revealing three long marks across his a** that would definitely need stitches.

But he said nothing as he got to work on him.

Inside the room, Dev looked up at Snow with a smile that wouldn't quit, "So now that you have me where we want me, what are you going to do with me? Please tell me you aren't just going to bite and run," he said to her, his eyes moving over her slowly again as he licked his lips just at the sight of her.

He had a point, though. And he was deliberately tempting her to take him up on his offer, every offer he'd made to her. And it didn't help that Dancer's spare room was perfectly set up for bondage games...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

"How are you enjoying this?" Snow asked before she used her strengths to whip the whip and send Dev flying agiant the wall. She wish he would stop that. She was not use to it and it was bugging her in the odd way that it annoyed her but she liked it. He was not scared of her like most people where. Here she could kill him but he was liking it. Going to him she went and put her bar foot on him and pushed hard down on him. "now do I have to tie you back up or beat you to bleeding to feed from you. Or will you be nice to let me feed" she said, "I am hungry and annoyed."

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm
Devossy

Dev gave a grunt as he hit the wall then a purr as she put her foot on his back and gave a low chuckle, "All you had to do was say so," he purred to her then pushed himself up, revealing just how strong he was in the process. He actually put an arm around her waist as he moved them both over to the bed where he sat down with her standing between his knees as he grinned up at her, his hands now holding her hips in a firm grip.

Then he tilted his head for her to have access to his neck, "I'm not a passive creature, Snow, sometimes I have to make someone work for what they want from me. This time, I'll simply let you feed and go. but next time," he told her simply as he pulled her in close against his body and held her there as his eyes met hers, "Next time, you'll have to work for it," he said in that purring whisper of his as he kept his eyes on hers, "And I'll make sure that you enjoy every second of it in ways you've never felt before," he added then released her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image

Ok snow was a little shocked at how fast and strong he was. She hissed lightly at him as she dug her nails in to his shoulders. She had warned him about being touched but right now what he was saying was confusing her a bit. what did he mean she would have to work for it next time? Next time she would just tie him up to feed. The last bit made her skin crawl as she looked in to his eyes. He was making her feel odd again and she did not like that. she just stood there looking in to his eyes before she grabbed his hands and moved to pin them above his head on the bed. which made her pressed against him since she was smaller. "No hands you" she hissed before she went and bite down hard on his neck and began to feed. She gave a moan enjoying the taste of him.

Red Gypsy

Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces