KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:11 pm
Red Gypsy
Starke stood there a little dumbfounded. "Ummm, Ok, did you just say Rebecca? Hmm last I seen her Lucifer had taken her and ripped her soul from her. You say she is here? Along with most of her clan?" He growls his eyes flashing a deep silver and his fangs slowly reveal before he manages to get himself under control.

"I heard a rumor that a friend of mine was here. I had no idea it was her. Seems to me the trip has become doubly important. Also I came here looking for any rare swords you might have collected over the years, I seek one powerful blade in particular. you might know the one I speak of? When it is sheathed it sleeps, but when drawn in battle it hums a deep powerful thrumming in your bones. It sings with each strike and instills fear into those who stands against it? The few names it had throughout the years are very famous, You might know it as Excalibur? He presses a hand against her desk and leans closer to her, smiling softly.

"I will of course help out in any way that is required for the duration of my stay here? Need things handled. I'm your dragon. Need things fetched or enchanted? I'm your angel."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sebastet raised one eyebrow at him as he leaned over her, instinctively disliking his dominant position and giving him a warning growl over it. She wasn't human, had never been human. She'd watched the humans climb out of the trees to walk upright the first time. She was of a race so old that most had forgotten that they'd ever existed, the Hylarr relegated to pure myth by now.

She stood up slowly and gracefully, her feline nature taking over briefly as her tail lashed behind her until she got it under control, knowing that he hadn't taken such a dominant position on purpose.

"I know about Lucifer and what he wants with Rebecca but she is truly safe from him here. As for Eric, that fool is currently in deep water with that particular god so his people are fleeing the vicinity to escape the backlash," she couldn't resist grinning over that last one, probably enjoying it a bit too much but the fool was a pain in the a** and deserved it.

"As for your other offers... You're free to stay here if you like, though you might find the neighboring islands more to your dragon's liking... They're under the protection of one of the sons of the Brood Mother and his mate..." she offered that easily, "And I'll consider enlisting your aid in protecting Rebecca's freedom for now. Anything else will have to wait until I can properly think about it," but his request... That one she had to think over very carefully before answering him...

"Excalibur... My people called it... Well the translation is The Bloodthirsty Blade... I know of it... And I know of its location... Let me consider the risks before I decide to tell you where it is... Agreed?" she hoped he'd accept the compromise on this issue since it was the best he was going to get for now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Red Gypsy
Smoke steams from his nose a little as he considers her compromise.

"Regardless of the blades name you do realize the importance of it yes? What it would mean to me to have it once again?"

He smirks playfully leaning against the back of a chair running his palm over its edge.

"I may be a dragon Sebastet. But my whole clan, my family was wiped out. I have no kin left in this world or any other. Those other dragons you speak of. I would never feel at home there. They would sniff my angel side and be done with me. I've long ago come to terms with being an outsider to my own race, so I wish to stay here."

He looks over her a moment and takes a deep sniff slowly gauging her race and age. He smiles playfully.

"Hylarr? I always knew at least some of you were still around. My father showed me the tomes of your history. Interesting stuff." He smirks leaving it at that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:47 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sebastet gave him a simple nod, "I know of the blade, yes, and it's significance, and what it would mean to you. But you should know that the blade has grown fickle over the centuries as well as angrier and more bloodthirsty..." she explained her caution on that one with a shrug ov one shoulder.

As she sat back down, she grinned at him over her next piece of information, "I think you'll find these dragons to be much more understanding than you'll expect... It seems that the Brood Mother has declared all dragons, even hybrids such as yourself, to be considered as full dragon complete with the rights and privileges that come with it... Besides, Lao's mate is a dragon that can shift into a black leopard whose head would easily come up to the middle of your chest... They've got three daughters and three sons, all of whom should be leaving the nest to find lairs of their own within the next few days. There's also a female fire dragon who comes close to my skill with a blade... And a Healer-Dragon who is as sweet-natured as she is beautiful. Sasha thought she was fully human until a few years ago..." she enjoyed telling him about that and didn't bother to hide it.

As for his comment on her race, she rolled emerald feline-slitted eyes at him as she curled up in the chair, "It took my scent to tell you my race? As if the fur and tail weren't enough?" she questioned then gave a soft sigh as she looked int othe fire burning merrily in the fireplace to her right, "But too many have forgotten about the Hylarr, I know... There is one other in the castle, a lion male named appropriately enough Lio... Other than him, I haven't seen another Hylarr in a thousand years..." she said softly, taking in another deeper breath as she pulled her thoughts out of the past and away from the loss of her race as she stood again and headed for the door to open it.

"I'll have someone show you around, you can choose a room to your liking as you wish. Just find one you like that doesn't have a nametag beside the door. They'll also show you where Rebecca is if you want to see her before she heads back to the kitchen. She's the head chef here now, just to let you know," she finished, unable to stop herself from glancing back to her desk where the map of Darkness Abounds was sitting, still worried about the others and wondering when they'd be getting back...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:12 am
Red Gypsy
"Havent you heard? You arent the only feline race around now. Roughly a few thousand years ago a little race started in a small realm just above Purgatory. They havent really named themselves yet but they have feline qualities such as yourself. Thats why it took more than just appearances."

He crosses his arms thinking a moment, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"I might check out the Isle of Dragons but after my business here is finished, I have no clue when that will be. As the blade may recognize it's blood tie I doubt it will turn on me. I will take caution though, this is the closest I've come to it in over 1500 years." He sighs with a deep sense of relief.

He takes a few strides towards the door and pauses with his fingertips on the handle.

"I'm glad we have come to an understanding. I think I would like to see Rebecca before turning in for the night. I'll have your guide show me to wherever she is. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:36 am
Col.Beowulf

Sebastet gave him a simple nod as the door opened and one of the human servants appeared there to show him where to go, "Show him where Rebecca is as well and see to it that he gets a room," she told the man who gave a smile and a nod then gestured for Starke to follow him.

Sebastet turned back to the male, "Have a good evening, and welcome to Vampire Island," she told him, then gave him a grin that gave him a brief glimpse of her fangs before she turned to her desk and the map there.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:36 pm
Red Gypsy
"Thank you, I'm sure I'll like it here."

He follows the servant out into the hallway, and scratches his chin as he thinks it over.

"Actually could you take me to the kitchens first, I would like to grab a light snack. It was a really long trip."

The servant nods and turns down a different hallway leading him deeper into the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:25 pm
Jitters calmly sat at a desk, carefully sorting through papers, occasionally pausing to fill in one or two in even script. He had removed his fedora and jacket, and had pushed up his sleeves to keep the pristine white cuffs from being stained with ink. His movements were sure, smooth, like he had been here the entire time. Paper work was the same no matter where you went, and he had received his share of it while he was still part of his "Family". Just when he thought he had finished with the papres, a servant came and dropped off another stack. I think I know why she wanted someone in this position so badly now... He thought to himself. There were a few he could file away immediately, but there was also a trio of applications of residency from... Wizards. He paused as he looked over their ages, a good two hundred years each, and apparently two of them were twins, and all three knew each other as well. Interesting. He put those forms in the "give to Sebastet to process" pile, which was admittedly rather small. There was also a growing pile of forms he would have to pass on to Cain, the supposedly rude librarian. He continued to plow through the forms at a surprisingly quick pace for someone who appeared to be taking their time to make sure everything was perfect. Jitters was a meticulous person, not a detail was left out, not a single blank left unfilled.

He was taking a short break when his mind wandered back to the shapely young woman who had come to Sebastet earlier. She wasn't an ethereal beauty the way Rebecca, the resident chef, was, but she had a sense of wildness about her. It was quite fascinating. His ears picked up a distorted mention of his name, something about whether he was single or not... Sound apparently carried quite well in the stone staircase. A small smile crossed his lips, it looked like that certain someone had found him fascinating as well.
The False One

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Sakhmetis hummed as she picked her things up on her way out of Sebastet's bedroom and had headed down the tower to the first floor where the office was. She seemed content yet mildly embarrassed to remember her conversation with Sebastet, her cheeks flushing slightly as she shook her head somewhat. She wasn't paying much attention at this point as she was coming down the stairs before getting to the bottom getting down on the first floor. She turned to go to the office door and got tripped up on a sandal strap that had come undone without her noticing and stumbled forward with a loud cry as she smacked her forehead against the door with a echoing thump. After a moment a slight whimper was heard as she pulled back from the door holding her head,a soft "ow.." was heard before some huffing and puffing as she was fixing her shoes before rubbing the little red spot on her forehead as she got the door open and sat her bag and spear down in the room by the door.

She looked rather embarrassed knowing he had heard that whole thing. Clearing her throat softly as she tried to brush some of her hair down over the little red spot in hope he wouldn't spot it. Walking over to the desk he was sitting behind, "Lady Sebastet wanted me to ask you if you would send a servant to retreat someone named Ash for her." she shifted a little on her feet as she looked him over once before meeting his gaze rather evenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:44 pm
Jitters looked up when there was a sudden noise, and a sizable thump from the other side of the office door. He froze in place, trying to gauge whether the source of the noise was a threat or not. But then he heard a soft “ow”. He wasn’t quite sure if it was the delicious looking were who had come to see Sebastet earlier or not, but it never hurt to hope right?

Sure enough it was her. Her hair looked a bit different, were her bangs that way before? He smiled politely at her, and absent-mindedly took off his glasses to look her properly in the eyes. His gaze probably seemed cold, calculating, possibly intimidating. But then again, she was a were as well, and he wasn’t making an effort to scare, he just wanted to get a better look at her. You never knew what could happen when tow predators locked eyes. “Thank you for telling me.” As if cued, a servant stepped into the office. He relayed the message to the servant He smiled sincerely at her

He raised a pale finger to point at her bangs. “Are you alright? It looks like you might get a bruise on your forehead.” He turned back to the papers spread out in front of him and shuffled a few into the growing piles. Then he tucked a particularly thick stack into his briefcase. He stood up, grabbing his jacket and hat. His glasses tucked in the front pocket of his shirt. “I’ve got some papers to run down to the Librarian, I should be able to send for Ash along the way.” A corner of his mouth quirked upward “And I am single, if you were wondering.” He shrugged into his jacket and loosened his black tie slightly, he couldn’t wait to get out of these clothes and sprawl across a warm rock somewhere.

The False One

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Silenced Nocturne
XD ahaha shes going to die from him mentioning that.

Sakhmetis tensed slightly when she was walking over closer to the desk after he took his glasses off. Their eyes locking in a seemingly unwavering gaze. She never looked away from him not for a moment as she seemed to puff up almost standing up as straight and tall as possible. Her hair almost standing up puffing out a bit from the tingling sensation running down her body, that intense almost hungered predatory look returned to the deep irises of jade and gold as she had to withhold a growl that threatened to rumble from her. She blinked a few times breaking eye contact once he spoke to her and she tilted her head a bit before smiling back at him, her eyes sparkling slightly in the light with a bit of mischief in them.

Though she seemed almost annoyed when he mentioned the little mark, she hysterically enough puffed her cheeks out as she raised a hand to her forehead placing it against it. "I will be perfectly fine thank you" her voice came out at a near purr almost before clearing her throat as she clasped her hands behind her. "Oh..well please don't let me get in the way of your work. I was going to head down to the Were hall to see if there was a room that suited me." she smiled at him before seeing that quirky almost smirk that he made before that comment came from his lips.

Her eyes widened quite a bit before her entire face went red all over completely heating up. "o-oh!" she almost squeaked before clearing her throat as she looked away from him. Ah god...did he actually hear what Sebastet said earlier. She wouldn't doubt it with how good a were's hearing was but ugh that was horribly embarrassing. What a first impression she was making. Not that she hadn't be immensely curious about the were in the room with her but she didn't expect to her that interest of fascination and well perhaps other things so obvious. She hadn't met a Were like him before, there was a strange attraction there. A curious wanting to know more and with the more time a man and woman spent together there was bound to be sparks eventually. Clearing her throat a bit as she pushed her hand through those messy locks of platinum in that nervous habit of hers in an effort to clear her thoughts from such embarrassing things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:29 pm
He thought that her response to his comment was adorable. He was quite amused, to say the least. His yellow-green eyes glinted with unvoiced laughter.

“There’s no need to be embarrassed. And honestly, I’m done with my work for now.” Without a doubt there would be a pile just as formidable for him tomorrow, but right now he also had to find a room and generally settle in. Before he could suggest that the two of them go look together, there was a short knock on the door. Jitters quickly returned his glasses to his face, not waning to accidentally scare someone off.

The servant he had sent to go find Ash returned with a red face. “Ash is currently in the company of Rebecca, and judging from the sounds that are coming from there, it would be neigh on impossible to get him to come down here now.” Jitters blinked at the servant, Rebecca had told him that she wasn’t seeing anyone just a few hours ago. Huh. He sighed, not sure what the Lady would make of this “Well, I suppose you’ll have to go tell Sebastet that.” The servant nodded and turned to leave, but was stopped by Jitters “If you could, could you please take this to Cain Albright?” The servant nodded, and left.

He turned back to the other were with a smile “It’s hard to get in the way of work when it doesn’t exist at the moment.” He paused, and ran a hand through his blonde hair. It was an odd mix of dark blonde and platinum, slightly reminiscence of his pattern while he was in his form of a snake. “I’d be delighted if I could stay in your company a bit longer, care to go search for our respective rooms together.” He tapped a pale finger to his temple “Of course, if you wish to search on your own I understand…” Jitters followed the last statement with a near irresistible smile, although it may have been a bit wide for a few people’s taste.
The False One
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 pm
Sakhmetis' face only turned even redder when he said that she shouldn't be embarrassed. She turned from him shifting around her weight on her feet a bit as she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. She blinked somewhat before raising both brows up at the mention of such sounds and almost started laughing. Placing a hand over her lips to keep it contained until the servant left in which it then began to come from her in soft giggles.

Shaking her head a bit, "you'd think the servants here never knew about such things." she hummed as she smiled at Jitters, "oh well I suppose I came down at a good time then." She seemed amused with this conversation as she rocked on the heels of her feet for a moment clasping her hands behind her back. Glancing at him with the intense gaze though it seemed to have a mildly sweeter look to it.

She gave a small laugh at him as she turned to face him completely again. "Ooohhh Weeell Maybe" she drawled out almost as if to tease the other were."I wouldn't mind having you in my company for a while longer." she said after a moment grinning before turning to the side, "It would be nice to have someone help me who might know the lay of the castle a bit better then I do? I might get into too much trouble if I go wandering off on my own" not hat that wasn't a delightfully intriguing little course of action. She didn't want to stir up any trouble on her first day! of course not if it was the bad kind of trouble that would get her punished by Sebastet.

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:42 pm
His smile softened, "Well then Madam..." He opened the door and gestured for her to go through "After you." His mouth turned into a slight smirk "And I've only been here for about a day, so we may take a wrong turn or two on the way to the hall." The entrance was supposed to be positioned under the main staircase, magically shielded. It could take a bit of time for them to locate it, though the process could without a doubt be sped up by following their noses.

Sakhmetis certainly seemed like a sweet young woman, it was more than a little appealing. He certainly hoped that after today he'd get to see more of her, Jitters was enjoying her presence quite a bit. And of course, her body didn't hurt that fact a bit.

[[Exit to Hall of the Werekind?]]

The False One

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:01 am
Silenced Nocturne

Sakhmetis hummed a bit as she giggled slightly at him when he opened the door. "Oh well thank you kind sir" she said jokingly as she gave a playful little curtsy before exiting the office picking up her bag and spear on the way out. "Oh well I'm sure we'll manage some how" She grinned at him as they were leaving the tower to go back into the castle and find the were hall.

Every woman had their secrets of course, and nearly every woman had a temper. It was just a matter of time before Jitters got to learn everything about this little lioness.

((Exit to the Hall of Were kind yes. lol))  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff