Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm
Slowly, Jitters said after digesting what the Lady said "It certainly makes sense..." Although it was impossible to tell what he was commenting about. "Although it doesn't sound like much of a desk job, funny how stereotypes never seem to pan out. Being your secretary certainly sounds do-able, I'll take it." It was still a bit jarring how kind people on this island seemed so far compared to the rest of the world he had seen, even his birth family lacked the warmth that seemed to emanate so easily here. To be simply accepted, as a person of equal standing as well, was a luxury he had not been afforded before. It was an odd feeling, but a good one. Somehow, he knew that the rocky patch in his life was at least mostly over. Hopefully.

He set his briefcase down on the floor. "How about I try to tackle this current tide of papers before more come in? I have a feeling that missing a single beat with them could snowball with amazing speed."
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:22 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Sebastet waved a hand to the paperwork as if telling him he was welcome to it all, "You have no idea, Michael. This is just two days worth of paperwork. I don't dare let it go longer than that or it does, indeed, snowball," she told him with a wry twist of her lips.

"You can use my office on the first floor if you like and can summon anyone you need to help you move this mess back down there. I've already taken care of the stuff that had to be answered by me so you can take care of anything else in there. Just keep an eye out for offers of books, to have curses removed from items, or anything for the armory. Those you can bring to either myself or Cain, though he knows more about the books than the other stuff. If it's about a book and he tells you it's a dud, it probably is.

"Just don't pay too much attention if he seems a bit rude when you speak with him. He isn't really rude intentionally, just accidentally. He's probably in his rooms right now trying to finalize his wedding plans. One of the servants can tell you where he is, if they remember he's still here. Other than that, find a room for yourself when you're ready to. And welcome to Vampire Island," she finished with a warm smile, more than grateful that he was willing to take the task of being her secretary on.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:18 am
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

A small knock came upon the lady's door after a few moments interrupting the little chitchat she was having with her new secretary. The servant outside waited for a moment before speaking, "My lady, there is someone here who wishes to be able to speak with you." the servant waited for Sebastet to either allow them in or send them away.

Sakhmetis wiggled a bit as she waited in the hallway, she swayed on the heels of her feet. Reaching up as she placed her bag and spear down in the hallway patting it slightly. She didn't really need it and she was sure it would be safe there, once that was done she reached up and pulled a hand full of her wavy messy platinum blond hair to the front of her body toying with it. A gentle sigh came from her lips as she waited as patiently as a lion does when stalking prey.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:39 pm
The False One

Sebastet gave a soft sigh and motioned to the paperwork again, "Go ahead and see what you can do with this mess, Michael. We can talk more once you get it knocked down," she told him then looked towards the door.

"Come on in!" she called out, finding it interesting that until Lio had been dropped in on her, she'd usually had very few visitors to her room. Maybe it was a chain reaction thing? Well, it didn't really matter, did it?

She gave her tanktop another small tug and made sure her shorts were still as they should be then reached for her burn ointment again to apply it to her feet as someone else was lead into the room. She was looking at her feet but recognized the steps of that particular servant and frowned as she slathered the ointment over her sun- and flame-burned feet, noting that there were days that she cursed the idiot who'd Turned her, "Karla, please tell me you haven't been bugging potential guests again. I've told you about that six times already. You piss another one off and I won't be held responsible for what happens after. You were lucky that last shifter had a sense of humor over your last stunt. Now get out of here and I'll handle the female lion before she decides you're better off as a meal," she told the woman, who gave an indignant huff before leaving the room.

She shook her head as she finished getting the ointment on her feet, knowing she'd probably already shocked the female to her toes thanks to the fur and tail she possessed, probably the white tigress pattern as well. But being a Hylarr had it's perks at times...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:34 am
Jitters eyed the shapely young woman who entered the door, taking in the curves and platinum blonde hair. What a lovely sight it was indeed. He smiled politely at her, and nodded in greeting. At Sebastet's mention of the paper work he simply said "Of course." He easily picked up several large stacks of papers that needed to be taken care of, and then walked with an easy serpentine grace past the blonde. He gave the blonde a soft "Good day." on his way out, then the suited were slipped down the stairwell and into Sebastet's office.

Red Gypsy
The False One

((argh, really short and really sh*tty.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:33 pm
Red Gypsy
Silenced Nocturne

Sakhmetis got a mildly amused look on her face as she finally stepped into the bedroom with the servant. Her deep gold and jade eyes gazing around landing first on the feline woman as her eyes raised up somewhat as she let those eyes moved down her slowly taking in the feline appearance. It caused a curious look to come to her face before the intense look turned over to the other were. She raised a curious brow at him before giggling a bit when the other woman left with an indignant huff. It was amusing to see her get dismissed so easily after that little scolding. Sakhmetis was hardly a violent woman but she did have a temper if you pushed her too far. Reaching up as she moved a hand through her hair slowly, her eyes widened a little when he walked past and gave her a soft phrase. Her cheeks tinted pink a moment before it disappeared as quickly as it came, though her eyes lingered after him for a moment. Feline curiosity often got her into more trouble then good.

Once she and the other was alone in the room, she seemed to become more focused as she seemed to be looking at the woman's feet with a look of concern. Moving her eyes up to her face after a moment, "Hello." she said softly as she gave a slight bow in respect to the older feline. "I'm sorry if I interrupted something important".  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:27 pm
The False One

Sebastet shook her head and motioned her further in, "Not at all. Michael just greed to trying out the job of my secretary. That leaves me at loose ends at the moment," she said, keeping her voice soft mainly to keep out the ever-present hint of a purr in her voice that so many found seductive. It was mainly out of habit for her by now, though.

She looked the woman over briefly then tilted her head a bit at her, "So... It appears that Sekhmet actually allowed her son to have a wife and children. I thought she'd keep him suckling till the end of time. But what brings you here, Child? I do hope you aren't looking for Bast. I haven't been that in a very, very long time and the seals on my temper are still intact," she started out with that mainly because she knew that particular pantheon was responsible for her temper to begin with and they were always sending someone to 'check up' on her.

Some she didn't mind visiting. Thoth was always good for a game of bao or even chess, and Horus was endlessly entertaining on his own. But some of the others were just annoying to her and deliberately tried her temper to test the seals she'd had placed on it. At least Sekhmet was mainly ambivalent about the whole thing.

She finished putting the ointment on her feet and set the jar aside then gave a small shrug of one shoulder when she noticed the girl's apparent concern, "The sun and I have issues. There are a few downsides to becoming a vampire, after all. But let me answer a few questions before you get going so there won't be any confusion:

"Yes, I'm a vampire. No, I'm not a shape shifter, that whole lion thing is a bit unnatural for me. I'm from a race much older than humans called the Hylarr. Yes, we naturally look like this. As far as I know, there are only two of us in existence now, myself and the lion male who lives here now and is my Mate, husband for lack of a better word. Yes, I should be healed enough to walk by nightfall, though it won't be much fun until tomorrow night. Yes, I really do know all the gods of Egypt. Yes, I really did spend time as Bast at their request but left as soon as I could. No, I'm not explaining the seals if you didn't know about it. Yes, you can stay as long as you like. And yes, Michael is single as far as I was able to determine.

"Did I miss anything?" she finally stopped, thinking she'd covered all the usual questions she got asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:01 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Red Gypsy

Sakhmetis blinked somewhat as she raised her brows at Sebastet tilting her head to the opposite side slightly as she walked in closer. She hummed slowly as she nodded her head before making sure she put the memory of the boy's name to good use. Since well he did skitter away before any introductions were made of course. "Hm??..Yes She's been very kind to my mother..It was by her power that I was born of my mother's lineage instead of my fathers." she smiled a bit as she remember the stories of her birth and such that her father use to tell her. She remembered how her father had told her about how distraught her mother was because none of her older siblings carried the were genes. she was the only one. Humming softly as she rocked on the balls of her feet "No..I don't think the lady goddess Bast could help me with what I seek" which she wasn't even sure what that was just yet but she had often asked for guidance on the matter before and none of the others had been quite sure what to tell her to seek out.

She was vaguely familiar with the tales of Bast, they were often shrouded in some mystery. She waited patiently for Sebastet to finish speaking the answers to questions she would think that Sakhmetis had. She giggled softly as she smiled kindly at the older woman, before her eyes widened a bit at the last little bit about michael the were that had been in here moments ago. Sakhmetis gapped at the older woman as her entire face went crimson all over. "I-i wasn't thinking about that!" she squeaked out in obvious embarrassment as her face felt rather heated from such a comment. Oohh..that was so embarrassing, placing a hand against her face as if to hide herself from Sebastet's eyes. It was obvious she was curious about Michael but the origins and reasons for that curiosity were a little obscure to some and obvious to others. she couldn't deny that he was good-looking but.. her face turned even redder at the thoughts that were going through her mind.

"Mate is a perfectly fine term. We use it often." she shrugged a bit and grinned slightly. Though she did have obvious concerns noted by Sebastet about her feet. "Oh..yes staying here would be quite helpful.." she muttered softly as she brought a hand up to her cheek tapping her finger against her cheek before giving a gentle sigh. "I came here hoping to find what it is that I've been longing for." there was an obvious look of faint confusion as she was looking towards a window with a far-away look in her eyes.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 pm
The False One

She just gave a soft chuckle over the girl's embarrassment then moved on, letting the girl figure out her own attraction to the shifter, "You may not be asking the goddess about it right now, but the person can tell you that you're simply seeking a bit of peace to figure out what you want to do with yourself. It's simply none of the other gods can understand about those of us down here. So they wouldn't know how to figure out what you were looking for, much be able to tell you.

"Here, you can find that peace, that time to figure out what you want to do. Even I can tell that you've been looking for a very long time, thinking of others before yourself without even realizing it. But sometimes it's best to think of what you need before you even consider what others need of you," she somehow knew the girl needed to hear that, as so many others had as well.

She cleared her throat a bit and shifted on the bed so she was more comfortable against the pillows then gestured for the girl to pull one of the chairs against the wall over so she could at least sit down instead of standing the entire time. While she didn't have alot of dominance issues, she did still have a few and having the very tall woman standing like that was pushing a few of those buttons a bit. But she didn't make a big deal over it, she simply offered a chair in the hopes of the girl getting the idea on her own.

"Well, since you'll be staying here for a bit, I'll give you a few things to help you out around here. First, there's a hidden door next to the main staircase in the reception hall where you came into the castle. That door leads to the Were's Hall, where most of the shifters like to stay. You should be able to find it easily, I spelled it to smell a bit like catnip without the intoxicating effects. In that hallway, you'll be able to have easy access to the forest through several large archways that aren't visible from the outside of the castle thanks to another little spell. Two of the suites there are currently occupied, Michael may take one up as well, but the others are free for you to choose from as you like.

"And don't worry about moving around in your animal form openly. Most everyone here is used to seeing such things by now thanks to another former resident who likes to pay a visit now and then. Why that dragon prefers her cat form when she's over here, I have no idea. If you see a large black leopard wearing jeweled bracelets and collar, exercise caution, she's got a wickedly strange sense of humor. There are two more black leopards you may see, but those are the Demonicus twins and harmless. We do have a snow leopard you may see from time to time who is as sweet as a cub in any form, but may smell a bit salty to you since he also shifts to a seal. There's a tiger male who prefers to poke a bit at those who are dangerous, but as long as he doesn't get a rise out of you you'll be fine.

"Let me think... There is one other shifter you will have no problem with. Ora Nudsen. She's even sweeter in nature than a cub and is a shifter instead of a Were. She generally prefers to go over to a small white fox," she finished with the shifters the girl might encounter then thought a bit more.

Her expression cleared a bit as she gave a small smile, "You may want to take advantage of the library while you're here. We have books and scrolls of all kinds down there. If you go there, you may encounter another vampire, Cain Albright. If he seems to be rude, it's not intentional on his part. He's just very..." she waved a hand slightly as she tried to find the right word for him, "... bookish, I guess is the right word. If he seems distracted, he probably is. If you catch him without shoes or tripping over anything, just have a servant go find that little blood mage he's getting married to, Rosabel, I think her name is. She'll handle him with no problem.

"Let's see... There are a few others here from other races... A few more vampires, a couple of demons, shifters galore right now, a few mages, myself and Lio, the Demonicus twins, a naga, a few dragons hanging around..." she tried to think of who else she needed to tell the girl about and remembered one she was likely to meet at some point, "Ah yes... We have a chef you're likely to meet. Her name is Rebecca, she's a vampire, angel hybrid and very sweet. Any allergies or anything she shouldn't use in making your meals, just tell her and she'll have no problem making you something you'll love. She's very good at what she does. If you're hurt, try to get someone to find Desha, he's our main healer.

"There's a bathhouse in the garden if you don't have a bathroom in the suite you choose or just want to relax a bit. The forest is filled with wild game, but if you run into any poachers or unsavory types, feel free to kill them. They've already gotten a warning not to come here, that's all the warning they get. I'm still trying to get the fox and wolf populations back where they should be after those last idiots.

"Avoid the dungeon until we finish clearing it out, and the ramparts unless you're very nimble until we figure out why it keeps falling apart. Don't touch anything in the armory unless it's labeled safe. I haven't removed the curses from some of those things just yet. The village has a marketplace where you can find just about anything day or night. They operate on the barter system there, though they'll take money to put into the communal fund for anything the island can't produce on its own," she finally ran out of things to mention and gave a small shrug.

"Anything else you want to know?" she finally asked, knowing there had to be questions since there always were...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:20 pm
Red Gypsy
Silenced Nocturne

Sakhmetis smiled softly as she listened to Sebastet, some may think it was odd of her why she would have let her entire family back home including another male shifter and their sons. She just didn't feel like she belonged there, her spirit wanted to roam, it wanted to run, it wanted to travel. She did that for a while until it just finally wasn't enough and thats when she finally made the trip here. Grabbing a chair she pulled it over to the side of the bed and gingerly sat down crossing her legs at the knees. She listened to every bit of information that Sebastet was giving her trying to make sure she remembered everything even though it was making her head spin. That was a lot of information to take in at once. "Ooohh." she drawled out before humming somewhat, that was a lot of people. Tilting her head slightly as she looked extremely curious, she hadn't meet a lot of people who weren't shifters, weres or humans so the talk of all the different races made her get an almost excited look. She wiggled in her sit somewhat before making a face at the talk of walking around in her animal form. She gave a slow shake of her head, "Although I don't normally honor others with the presence of my true body. I just might use it occasionally though it will not be good if someone tries to hurt me" she perused her lips. She was glad to have been born this way, given such a rare beautiful form, it was something she respected every day of her life since she was a child. She crinkled her nose at the words on poachers and such, that didn't make her happy at all, she disliked people who did such things.

"I can not possibly imagine any reason as to why I would be in the dungeon. And as for the armory I have my own weapons that I am content to care for" She smiled at her brightly though, "I'll keep all this in mind." she said softly as she leaned back against the chair with a gentle exhale closing her eyes as she was humming somewhat, "I think..I might be alittle less lost now." she said softly with a gentle shake of her head as she looked up at Sebastet with surprisingly slightly watery eyes. "thank you for allowing me to stay here. It's very kind of you". she spoke quietly with a gentle tone each time. Placing her hands in her lap as she fidgeted with her fingers somewhat.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 pm
The False One

Sebastet shook her head a bit and offered her own smile, "No one is likely to attack you in your animal form here. If anyone does, feel free to eat them. The worst you're likely to get is someone wanting to pet you, especially in the village. I know Dancer, in particular, is very fond of the attention he gets from the children there, as well as Wind. Both of them grew up here, though Wind's twin sister, Blade, is a bit more reclusive and prefers hunting for our cold cellar.

"There are even a few Were's who have settled with the humans in the village, so on any given day in the marketplace you're likely to find cubs playing with the human children there. Dancer and Wind can be found there in their animal forms as well, sometimes, playing with the children. So if you see a snow leopard or a black leopard there, don't be too surprised by it. Just enjoy the show," she told her with a soft chuckle, remembering the few times she'd caught them both at it and found it highly entertaining to watch as they let all the children climb all over them while the cubs played 'mighty hunter' with their tails. If any of the children got too rough, they simply got up and walked away, using a form of avoidance therapy that taught them all to behave when around other shifters.

"We do still get the occasional Hunter here, though the villagers have learned to recognize them when they show up and are quick to inform me of it. I usually take care of them, though you're welcome to if you come across one.
They're mostly here for the vampires or the occasional demon, though, so you should be safe even if you do come across one," she explained to her with a one-shouldered shrug for the idiots who trained the fools.

"You are certainly welcome to stay here for as long as you like. I know lions aren't usually particular about meeting others, but you should here. There are alot of others here who are here for the same peace the place seems to give, looking for a new life that's free of constant fear of being hunted down for being different, seeking a fresh start on a different kind of life. In fact, in two weeks, I'll be holding two weddings and someone else is throwing a masked ball shortly after that just for the hell of it. If you want to visit some of the other realms, I can even arrange it for you. If you want to explore the dragon's islands not too far from here, I'd suggest talking one of them into taking you there if you encounter one of them. They like to keep the place as wild as possible, though, with some game even I wouldn't try to take on.

"You really are free to do as you wish here, Child. So why don't you go explore the castle a bit, maybe find a room or a suite for yourself. If you need anything for it or want any changes made, just talk to Michael about it. He should have taken over my office nicely by now. Truthfully, he's welcome to it. I really only need the space to meet some of the visitors who come here for various reasons. As you go down, though, would you ask him to have one of the servants find Ash and have him come up here? I'd appreciate it if you would since I have no desire to damage my own ears by yelling for him," she finished that with a wry grin she felt the girl could understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:26 pm
Red Gypsy
Silenced Nocturne

Sakhmetis laughed softly as she smiled, "I imagine so..I know my sons in particular liked it when their father or I would stay in our animal form at times to play with them" she said softly. She liked shifter children and some human children, though one would wonder why she left them she loved them but not so much their father he was a close friend and well yeah things changed, she hummed softly as she chuckled softly shaking her head slightly. "I don't welcome hunters either they are a threat to me or others..they don't respect life and are afraid of anything that isn't human" she said softly. Sighing gently as she hummed, even though she was a hunter herself a hunter of wild life, she still thanked mother nature for such beautiful life. Smiling a bit as it was true, most lioness were in packs with one alpha lion and other male lions were more seclusive but they didn't like meeting lions outside their group. Though that was more the lions who were actual wildlife, she was fine with meeting other shifters and weres though a bit cautious of course. Laughing softly, "A masked ball? I've never been to one of those before" she hummed looking curious.

Tilting her head to the side slightly as she nodded her head slowly, "Oh..alright I will be more then happy to tell him". she smiled softly as she giggled at the comment of ear damage nodding her head in understanding as she smiled in amusement before standing and bowing, "I'll go on down and tell him that before I go to explore the Were hall. Thank you again" she grinned with some avid excitement before wandering off leaving Sebastet to her thoughts. Perhaps during her stay she might even go to that masked ball, well that is if she had a date.

((Exit))  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:38 pm
The False One

Sebastet simply shook her head a bit as the girl left and let herself rest against the pillows. She had to do the interview with Ash before she could sleep for what remained of the day and hoped to be able to find Lio in bed with her at some point before she had to get up.

She gave a soft sigh and let her mind drift, deliberately not thinking of anything right now so she could clear her head and be able to think more clearly later...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm
Lio had returned to his room but found that it was cleaned out and empty. He scratched his head and went to see if Sebastet knew what happened to his room. When he entered hers he realized that there was no need for two different rooms if the two were mated. And when the thought hit him he saw that his stuff was now in her room.

It was then he noticed Sebastet propped up against the pillows.

"Are you alright?"

He shut the door behind him carrying a small bag.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:15 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet opened her eyes with a smile, "Fine. Just a bit of sunburn on my feet that'll heal by tomorrow. We forgot about the window. Breeze shifted the curtain a bit," she explained to him simply then grinned at him, "So I took the liberty of moving all of your things up here. Now I'll get to watch you humping the pillows..." she said with a soft purr.

She also showed him that her feet weren't too bad. Just missing a few patches of fur with some red skin. Annoying, but livable.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff