Darkness Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Saoirse grinned as the idiotic men just stared in confusion at her entrance and the slaughter of their friends. It wasn't until the other woman decided to use their distraction against them that they were motivated into action. Most of the men left charged at the pistol toting woman with angry yells, only leaving one for Saoirse to handle.

Grinning evilly, she shot forward and dodged his first punch with ease before pulling her leg with a side kick that landed in the guy's rib cage. An unwashed scent of wolf tickled her nose as she dropped to the ground to avoid another hit from behind. Laughing to herself, she twirled around while on the ground and knocked the wolf's feet from underneath him and driving home one of her blades in his gut as he fell. Not stopping to enjoy the satisfaction of watching the wolf's life fade from his eyes, she turned back to the other disgusting shifter who managed to right himself.

Saoirse let him get close to her to lull him into a false sense of security, thinking he had her when in actuality, she had him. Slipping underneath his reach, she spun on her heel and grabbed his arm, pulling him over her shoulder. She put a knee to his back as she slammed him into the ground and before he could struggle to get up, she snapped his neck.

As she stood up from the carnage, she caught Galen's heated look and quickly averted her eyes. She had massacred those men to make her feel better, but seeing Galen's reaction to her slaughtering only made her feel sick to her stomach. The wretched b*****d ruined everything for her.

Suppressing a growl, Saoirse turned to the other woman as she took down her final attacker.Being this close, she could tell that the woman was human. Probably military if the weapons and the fight style were anything to go off. Which meant, she was probably a hunter. 'I'll never hear the end of it from Galen if he figures it out.' she thought, masking her expression to one of cold indifference.

"You fight well. I am impressed." Saoirse said as she casually cleaned the blood off of her blade on one of her victim's shirts. She did hate a dirty blade and as good as it felt to kill these men, she knew she wouldn't like having to pick all the blood out of her ivory handle later.

Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 am
Death or Glory

MzDuchess

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emilia walked over to the first man she’d killed and flipped him over before taking her blade out of his throat and cleaning it off on his shirt before she sheathed it as well as ejecting the mag and replacing it before she holstered it and put the empty mag in a pouch. Once she was done she looked at the woman who gave her praise and replied “you’re not so bad yourself” she stepped over to her briefly noting that she looked unusual and had to wonder who she was. From her appearance, she might have been a mercenary, which isn’t unusual considering the area they were in. eventually, she spoke up again "are you new around here?"

either way you're screwed.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:21 pm
Saoirse smirked at the woman as she finished cleaning her weapons before stowing them away in their proper places. Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she held out a bloody hand to her. Most merc's didn't shake hands, but Saoirse believed when you battled with someone, you shared a bond and out of that bond came respect. Respect meant handshakes and introducing one self. Her brother could care less at any of it. He'd would rather just kill someone than talk to them.

Speaking of her brother she shot a glance over her shoulder looking for Galen, but noticed he was missing. With a small frown, she turned her attention back to the woman.

"The name's Soairse. My brother and I are just passing through for a couple of days on business." she said as she waited for the woman to clasp her arm. She was mildly curious as to where her brother disappeared to, but knowing him he would show up when she least wanted to. The a**..

Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:54 pm
Death or Glory

MzDuchess

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook

Emilia nodded as she took her hand, “I’m Emilia, I just came into the area myself to open up a shop” she would play the shop keeper ploy, since she didn’t really feel like being scorned by Felix for breaking their cover, though if anything she realized that her display would need to be explained away if her cover story would work. Shaking her hand before letting go she picked up the supplies she had already acquired and continued “I grew tired of the dangerous life of a mercenary, so I heard that there was an empty building here in the town that I could use. These morons decided to try and pester me while I was in the middle of getting supplies to fix the building up” she only hoped that Soairse would buy her story, as she didn’t want to have to deal with another person especially after having been helped by her. Though while they were talking she noted that she was constantly glancing over her shoulder and considering that the said brother she referenced to wasn’t with her, it was likely he was elsewhere which didn’t bode too well for her if she had to deal with Soairse, she would likely have to deal with the brother that has been not seen once since encountering Soairse.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:53 pm
Saoirse continued to smirk at Emilia as she grasped her hand before dropping it, even though she could tell Emilia wasn't telling the exact truth. Her scent gave her away with a slight tanginess to it when someone was being untruthful, but it wasn't any of Soairse's business. Everyone had a secret here in this village, so who was Soairse to question or judge?

She glanced again over her shoulder for any sign of her brother, and when she still didn't see him, she felt a chill creep up her spine. There was no telling where he was, but most likely he was watching her and this interaction so she needed to be very careful about what she said next, lest she put a target on Emilia's back.

"You're a retired Merc? I wasn't aware that Mercs retired."
she said as she turned her attention back to Emilia with a raised eyebrow. She could read the suspicion on the woman's face and knew that she had caught her looking for her brother. Not like it mattered, because Galen was eventually to show up. Especially if Saoirse never made it to the inn they were staying at.

Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:28 pm
Death or Glory

MzDuchess

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook

Emilia smiled and replied “only when you realize that by continuing would mean your untimely end. Few mercenaries realize that they’ve reached the end of the line before they end up dead, I’m one of the smarter ones who has realized that to continue at this point in my life would mean that eventually someone stronger and younger will best me in the fight.” Emilia was lying through her teeth but she wasn’t about to destroy what she had already established, and playing the retired merc gone shopkeeper would easily provide them with the means to have a steady flow of income while hunting, After all, she was simply a logistical and intelligence officer so it made more sense for her to be in one place than to be out on the hunt with Felix and Titus. “and who knows maybe my future husband will walk through my shop door someday and I’ll be able to live a happier life than what I knew before” Emilia was doing her best to sell her cover by playing as many cards as she could but she could only hope that it was working. As Emilia stood there her comms bead squawked in her ear and while it wasn’t noticeably loud it was enough for her to get her cue that Felix and Titus were starting to come into comms range.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:44 pm
Saoirse wrinkled her nose slightly at the mention of husband. She understood the want of such a thing, but in all her years, she had never seen a "marriage" work out for the humans. It's not like when shifters mate for life. With a human, marriage is temporary and can be changed at the slightest whim. When a shifter dedicated their life to their mate, there was never anyone else for them. Which is why she was fighting so hard against Galen at the moment. He was her brother and she REFUSED to be his mate, knowing that her true mate was out there somewhere. Plus, he was her brother, and as such should not be permitted to even be in the running for her mate. But, in a pride a Alpha would take whatever bride he wanted, even if they were siblings. As long as they could reproduce. And with Galen spending so much time in his shifted form, she just knew that was where a lot of this possessiveness came from. But again, because she was trying to pass off as a human, Soairse knew she couldn't say or express any of that.

Trying to hide her nonhuman reaction, she cocked her head to the side as she regarded Emilia with curiousity. "That's one way to look at it, I guess." she said as she vaguely heard a twerp coming from her new companion. 'Must be comms on her, so definitely military.' she thought nervously, all the while keeping her face relaxed and cocky. She had to pass off as a human merc and humans did not hear low pitched hums or twerps.

Wolfe Garm
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:45 am
Death or Glory

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly - Titus Kain
Emilia Cook

Emilia nodded and was feeling like her ploy was working, though one thing had caught her attention though she didn’t show it, she noted a slight reaction around about the same time her Comm bead squawked, she figured that maybe it was just coincidence, but in her line of work there was no such thing as coincidence, and based on the fact that there were a fair few shifters dead around her, it was clear that the area was infested which meant they would need to tread carefully. Emilia smiled though it was no more genuine as her story was and replied “well if you are ever in need of supplies I’m sure my store will have what you need once it is opened up, so do come by sometime I’m sure I can cut you a deal as repayment for assisting me to deal with these brutes” Emilia knew she needed to end the conversation before Felix and Titus entered comms range “Command actual to alpha three can I get a sitrep?” to late, Emilia held her smile as she collected the rest of what she purchased and continued “well I’ve got to get back to the shop I have a lot of work to do before I open so I’ll see you around, don’t be a stranger to the shop” Emilia held her smile as she took off on a casual walk to pass it off as just that her need to return to her shop to resume work.

Once she was certain she was out of earshot she spoke up “I read you, location is hot proceed with caution as you enter ao, be advised safehouse has been established at an empty building on the other end of town advice taking long way to get to site and come in from behind, how copy?” a moment later Felix responded “solid copy Alpha three will be onsite in ten mikes, Command actual out” Emilia sighed as she rushed back to the would-be shop and would get started on making it look like one.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:31 pm
Soairse nodded to Emilia even as she heard a slight hum coming from her person. It was probably one of the comms she had on her and it was relaying a message. The fact that Saoirse couldn't hear anything other than a very slight hum, meant that it was extremely top grade. She smirked at her new friend before waving her off so she could go finish taking her supplies as she called it.

"I might take you up on that before we leave." Soairse said with a casual shrug as she watched Emilia quickly hurry off, no doubt to answer whatever message had come through. Once the human woman was out of her sight, she dropped her smirk and narrowed her brows in thought.

"She's hiding something. Did you smell the nervous deceit on her?" came a gravely voice right behind her. She knew it was only a matter of time before Galen showed himself. The fact that he had been close enough to hear and smell the human woman, let Soairse know that he purposely kept himself hidden. However, it was curious that he didn't hear the hum or twerp from her apparent comms, but if he didn't mention then she wasn't going to either. She just shrugged her shoulder as she looked over at her brother with a "so what" look.

Galen growled lowly as he cupped the back of Soairse's neck and brought her closer to his face to let her see that his lion lurked close. "Tread carefully sister, I am not in complete control right now." he said his voice getting a more huskier tone as his eyes started to bleed to the burnished gold of his lion.

Hissing, Soairse grabbed his arm and shoved him into the shadowed alcove of the nearest shop. "Are you crazy? What do you think you are doing?! We are suppose to be human mercs, not shifters! You'll give us away." she said in a low growl as she looked over her shoulder to make sure no one saw them. Thankfully, it didn't look like anyone took notice of the pair.

Galen grabbed her neck again and brought her close until her chest was pressed up against his. He brought his face forwards and laid his cheek next to hers as he whispered in her ear. "If all you wanted to do was push me into a dark alley to have your way, all you had to do was ask pet." he said with pleased purr.

Huffing in disgust, she pushed away from him and let his chuckle follow behind her back into the crowded walk way. "Well, come on a**. Show me where I'm sleeping tonight. I better have my own damn bed otherwise you'll be waking up memberless in the morning." Saoirse said with sniff.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:11 pm
MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

((Posting this around the place so that no one will get lost. You guys can continue as you are, but this will place the castle for you))

Someone got very lucky. While Shale was busy with calming Ilea down, someone managed to get under both their guard and killed him, managing to injure her badly in the process.

All of the Humans in the castle took the opportunity to escape, though all of the Rattles continued their jobs.

As time passed, the local plant life tried to take the place over. Vines covered the outer walls, courtyard, and most of the entrances. Only the main door seemed free of them. Trees took root and grew around the castle, surrounding it with a forest of dark trees soaked in evil and even darker creatures hunting among the trees.

Deep within the bowels of the castle, rumor holds, lies the greatest treasure of the castle. If one has the courage to get to it. But very few have actually succeeded. Even fewer have made it past the trees...

Only the Rattles, the walking skeletons, remain here, still going about their tasks as if nothing had changed. They kept the place in good repair and clean on the inside. They kept the food stocks fresh and linens ready to use again. They kept the inside of the place ready for a new caretaker, but never ventured outside the walls since they hadn't been told to do so.

Down in Darkness Village, they spoke of the castle in hushed whispers as if not wanting to invoke an ancient evil. There were rumors about the place, of course, but never spoken above a whisper...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:38 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm/Tenran

Wolfe came into the village his eyes scanning the streets as he moved through them, his weapon slung on his shoulder, his helm hanging off of one the pouches attached to his belt, he slipped through the crowds that were moving through the streets, his eyes ever fixed on a castle that while was some distance away was still visible from the village, an ever reminder that there was always someone holding the power in the area. As he walked through the town a conversation caught his attention regarding that very castle, and he stopped to listen for a moment find it interesting before he moved on. Wolfe was a strange breed, to say he was a wolf would be correct but anyone keen on blood might find his blood to be quite unusual, his blood being tainted, saturated purely by demonic blood and not the only one, though he was the worst out of his comrades and while they were on their own missions he had his own. Even after the fall of everything his organization still managed to come out of it unscathed, which only allowed them to operate with impunity, it didn’t bother him any he was a dog of war after all and it was all he knew, though he did not particularly like that term since it made it sound like he was an abomination, well, to a point he was. His Clan had rejected him not long after he had become tainted by demon blood and had since been working for RRT doing their dirty work where ever they were needed.

Wolfe moved quickly already he was drawing attention to himself, those who were showing interest were clearly wolves themselves, and while they didn’t know him the fact that he was in the area gave them pause for concern. Tenran was leery of the job they had, ordinarily he would simply sit around waiting and watch from the sidelines but something about this contract gave him the chills, the wolf poking the fire didn’t help any but then again there was little to be done, Tenran simply kept to himself since Wolfe was really unable to pick his jobs and returned to reading his book. His moment of enjoyment of said book would be abruptly disturbed as the wolf got up and walked away from the fire, a moment later he returned with a large armful of wood which only pulled a sigh from tenran as he slammed his book shut “Stop that we don’t need anymore firewood for the fire, what do you think this is a bonfire put that back” the Wolf growled before it sighed and simply turned around again put it away before returning and sat down in front of the fireplace, grabbing a pod he started poking the fire again, Tenran shook his head before he returned to his book and simply read in peace.
Wolfe could feel the tension, Tenran was uneasy about this, it was obvious, his Wolf on edge though he simply wanted to be let out, something Wolfe wouldn’t allow on this mission if he could help it which he could so long as he wore his combat armor designed by his superiors to restrict his ability to change on a whim since his wolf tended to be a little wild when he was let loose. Wolfe picked up his pace as he glanced over his shoulder to find he was being tailed and knew that the wrong kind of attention had been attracted though he wasn’t going to let that interfere with his job and just kept going.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:09 pm
Saoirse was thoroughly disgusted as she surveyed the room. It was probably the smelliest most vile room in the entire inn, and they had gotten it. 'Great..' she thought as she moved towards the bed closest to the window. Looking over its ratted cover and stained sheets, she could smell the sweat and the body excrements all over it and it caused a wave of nausea to rise. "Seriously Galen? You couldn't have picked a better inn? This bed looks diseased!" she said as she poked the bed with one of her long blades, just incase something was living in there.

Galen looked amused as he dropped his bag and started unstrapping all of his weapons to lay across the bed. He knew the inn was pretty disgusting, he could tell that before they even entered the building by just the smell alone. But it was the only thing they could afford until this next bounty. He hated having to rely on money to do anything, when his usual go to was just to take. But no. He had to play by the rules this time because Saoirse wanted to investigate the situation first instead of just charging like normal. But Galen figured that was a cover because she wanted to play human for awhile. She didn't take to his advances the other night, so he was going to allow her to have some space to cool down. And if that meant giving her a chance to "be a human" then so be it. Besides..it was only for a few days.

"Well if you don't want to sleep in your bed for fear of disease, you could always sleep on me." he said with a dark grin as he watched her shoot him an angry look. Shrugging a shoulder, he quickly undressed while he held her stare loving the fact that she blushed bright red before angrily throwing one of her little daggers at him. He caught it before it could do any more damage than slicing his palms. "Come on now, you'll have to do better than that." he said as he threw the dagger back at her, barely missing her head to sink into the wall behind her. She had such a dangerous little temper and he loved riling her up. It was his favorite pass time.

Saoirse growled at Galen as she yanked her dagger from the wall behind her with a snap of her wrist. The blade barely missed her face, but she knew that if he had really wanted to hurt her, the dagger would have done so. Instead it landed where he wanted, right behind her but still close enough that she could feel the breeze kiss her skin as it flew by. She shot another glare at him before quickly looking away since he was still naked.

Saoirse could hear his bed squeaking, and knew that he was going to there the rest of the night. Not wanting to be cooped up with the jackass all night in such close quarters, she chose that time to tell him of her plans. "Since you seem to like pissing me off, I'm going to go to the bar that I saw when we came into town." she said heading towards the door. She was almost had said door closed when Galen's warning came through in a low voice.

"Don't make me come find you later." he said, knowing that she would understand the threat. The last time she hadn't come back the same night, he had tracked Saoirse down and killed the man that she had went home with. Tore him limb from limb with his bare hands, then proceeded to try and mount her in his possessive rage. It was only because of her quick thinking that she managed to avoid that scenario and he carries the scars to remind her of that night.

Repressing a shiver, she nodded once to let him know she heard, before slamming the door and quickly exiting the inn. She walked in the direction of the tavern, only vaguely keeping an ear out to he surroundings.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:06 pm
I may be a Dog of War

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm
West Cadderly Stevis

Wolfe’s pace quickened as he rushed through the crowds and almost pushing people over as he moved, the group behind him also quickened and it became clear that they were out for trouble so he would have to deal with the problem before it got out of hand, drawing his bayonet he latched it to the barrel of his rifle and then took off in a run, glancing over his shoulder with a grin on his face as is quarry started running after him. Wolfe moved quicker just so he could keep them far enough away, to wet their appetite for the chase pulling the slide back he slid a couple of stripper clips worth of ammo into the internal magazine and the slid the slide forward chambering a round. His rifle at the ready his wolf instincts took over as he rushed forward through the crowd and darted around a corner, spinning into position and took a knee weapon raised and ready to fire.

Wolfe wouldn’t have to wait very long as the group of eight came around the corner and stopped in their tracks when they suddenly found themselves staring down the rifle of Wolfes rifle a grin on his face “can I help you, or should I just start shooting?” the leader of the group stepped forward “you don’t belong here, leave this town before we have to get our hands dirty with your blood, you scum” just as he had suspected they were wolves and they were fully aware of what he was, shaking his head Wolfe spoke up “afraid not I have business here and I won’t let you get in my way” instantly he pulled the trigger dropping the leader the rest were stunned for a moment before they charged him, wolfe chambered a new round but instead of firing he plunged his bayonet into the closest foe before he drew his sword slicing through another foes chest, and kicking another one down so that he could get clear of the group around him ‘two down’ he thought as he moved his sword into an offensive posture his feet spread out his blade facing forward. Without hesitation he rushed forward his sword slashing sideways cutting his target along his chest. The idiots weren’t prepared but then again, they were wolves and it didn’t take long for two of them to change. Keeping his momentum up he spun around his blade flashing as he took the head of the nearest target down ‘four’ he thought as he drew his pistol and fired off three shots into the chest of the next target felling him instantly. Wolfe sidestepped as the one who’d he kicked rushed him, his sword spun in a lightning-quick strike catching the sixth in the back and dropping him, which left him the two wolves to deal with. Holstering his pistol, he took on a defensive posture. Wolfe didn’t have to wait long before the wolves rushed him dodging the first his blade connected with the seconds hip cutting deep causing it to fall in pain but very much still alive and dangerous. Spinning around he used the second as a jump board which gave Wolfe the height he needed to spin in the air right over the first one as it turned around, Wolfe spun his blade around and impaled the first one through his back causing it to drop, it was still alive but only just, wiping his hands off he stepped over to where his rifle was embedded into the second target he dropped and grabbed the rifle pulling the bayonet out of it, Wolfe sensing movement leaped forward as the first wolf tried to slash him with his claws, Wolfe rolled forward and spun around staying in a kneeling stance, and brought his rifle up firing it instantly into the chest of the wolf though one shot wouldn’t be enough but it staggered it briefly, Wolfe rushed forward as the wolf charged him and getting under his guard he thrust his bayonet into the wolf’s chest causing it to fall over him, and took Wolfe a moment to get out from under the wolf and stood up pulling his bayonet out.

Chambering a new round he didn’t take any chances and put one shot into the head of the second wolf and chambered a new round as he walked over to the first wolf and stood by him, the wolf whimpering and in extreme pain from having a sword impaled into him, the wolf held onto the other end, more to try and keep from bleeding out but that was the least of his worries as Wolfe aimed his rifle and fired it into his head killing him instantly. Wolfe shook his head as he rests his rifle up against the building he darted around and leaned down to pull his sword out of the wolf and cleaned it quickly before he sheathed it. Sighing he shook his head again “eight lives that could have been spared this” Wolfe looked up and noted that he was getting behind schedule so he collected his rifle and took the bayonet off cleaning it and sheathing it as well. Wolfe took a knee for a moment as he caught his breathe his wolf blood was in a rush and needed to calm down, though it didn’t help any that there was fresh blood around him so he took left the alley way he was in and back into the main street onlookers watching him with uncertain eyes a few onlookers running over to see the massacre he’d caused there, Wolfe ignoring the fact that he’d attracted unnecessary attention in so many ways and decided he would lay low for a while and made his way towards a tavern he saw a few buildings down.

Wolfe went inside to a lively group though the center of it all was a stout dwarf who was enjoying his drink, though the most notable thing about him was the gear he had and figured him to be some soldier or something, and decided to walk over to a table furthest away from the door and sat down in a dimly lit corner and simply sat there and waited for someone to get his order.

West was having an absolute blast the beer may not have been the finest quality nor anything from his homeland but it didn’t stop him from enjoying it and putting even the heavy drinkers to shame with drinking games “ahahahaha, you need to do better than that lads if you want to keep up with a Dwarf” yelled West as he looked at a couple of drunks who had tried to best West in a drinking game and only found themselves on the floor. West sat there and took a long drink of his mug before he slammed it on the bar and yelled “barkeep more beer!” the barkeep just looked at west with a questioning look and replied “and how are you going to pay for it all dwarf?” West laughed some more and dropped a fat pouch on the bar “If payment is what you need worry not lad I’ve got plenty so long as you’ve got the beer” the barkeeps eyes grew wide and simply grabbed the Dwarf’s mug and filled it up again before he returned to his other customers. Eventually a woman came to Wolfe’s table with a smile on her face “evening sir what can I get you?” Wolfe shrugged “I’ll take a mug and some food” the woman nodded and took off again leaving Wolfe in peace and decided to check his rifle while he waited, his helmet on the table now and went about cleaning it up as he saw need and making sure there would be no malfunctions the next time he used his rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 pm
Saorise silently snarled to herself as she walked towards the tavern she had seen earlier when they had first come into town. 'That stupid brute..who does he think he is?!' she thought angrily as she stomped through the mud. She would have to clean her shoes later, but at the moment she really didn't care. She was spitting mad and could care less about anything else but wringing her brothers neck. Only thing stopping her from going through with that was the fact that he would probably get off on it. Suppressing another shiver, she finally looked up and took in the weather beaten sign. She had finally made it.

Pushing open the door, she took in the crowd with a quick glance before walking towards the bar. She saw a number of different types of patrons, even a dwarf who looked to have been already been through a round or two of beer. She ran a hand through her dark hair, unknotting it slightly as she caught the barkeeps eye.

"What can I do you for little lady?" he asked as he walked over. "I need something strong. Don't care what it is." she mumbled to him as she slapped some money on the bar. The keep nodded his head before placing what looked to be a large shot of some clear liquid. Not giving it a second glance, she tossed it back and let out a hiss as the burn coated her throat. 'Yes...' she thought as she grinned. "Hit me again." she said pointing to the glass three more times, downing each one faster than the last.

She smacked her lips and sucked on one of the lemons the keep had put out in front of her. She could feel the strong alcohol working its way through her system, and sighed in pleasure as everything started to go numb. This was exactly what she needed. Well she needed a bath too, but this was a far better idea at the moment. Especially since her brother wasn't here to hover over her like a freaking caveman. 'Or a mate...' her subconscious voiced out causing Saoirse's eyes to narrow.

Her lips pulled back in a sneer as she motioned to the keep one more time. "Don't tell me you want another shot? You're almost as bad as that Dwarf over there." the keep said pointing his thumb over his shoulder at the rambunctious Dwarf. Saoirse shook her head, before placing some more money in the keep's hands. "No lovely, I just want a beer. I still need to walk home.. unless you're going to take me home?" she said in a sultry voice, the alcohol making her temporarily forget her brother's warning.

When the barkeep shook his head before handing her, her beer, Soairse shrugged carelessly. "You're loss then." she said as she took a sip and turned around to watch the other patrons. She would nurse her beer for awhile before she went back to the inn.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:38 pm
I may be a Dog of War

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm
Titus Kain

While Wolfe was cleaning his rifle, his eyes were watching a woman walk in and simply shook his head when she started knocking back the alcohol, as much as she was drinking at once didn’t seem to compare to the dwarf who was having the grandest of times and being loud at the same time. Eventually, his eyes turned back to the woman who had taken his order walking towards him with a tray with food and a mug of beer and smiled when she stopped next to him “here’s your meal and drink… would you… like some company?” Wolfe looked up at her and instantly picked up the scent of wolf and shook his head his face expressionless “thank you but no I’m not going to be around very long” the woman frowned and replied “well if you change your mind just let me know” she smiled again and left Wolfe alone. Wolfe braced his rifle up against the table and took a drink of what appeared to be a beer before he turned his attention to his food.

Titus walked through town for a while his uniform and beret the only things he was wearing aside from the leg holster and sidearm he carried with him at all times, his bayonet sheathed and barely visible since he angled it to rest in his lower back, on his belt various magazine pouches that held various types of pistol ammunition for when he dealt with particular situations. As he walked he caught sight of a tavern and it sounded lively from the outside so he walked in and found it to be crowded, a Dwarf was loud and seemed to be the life of the party with various drunkards laying on the floor close to him and a few who’d joined into whatever they were doing at the moment, Titus shook his head as he maneuvered around the tables filled with people and eventually reached the bar counter and sat down close to a woman who appeared to be enjoying a beer. The barkeep saw him sit down and walked over “what’ll it be?” Titus shrugged and replied “just a couple of beers for now” he paid up front to which the barkeep grabbed a couple of beers and sat them in front of him. Titus was bored but he was thirsty so he downed one of the beers right away and then sat there nursing the other. If there was one thing Titus enjoyed doing that was enjoying the company of a woman, he glanced over to the woman close to him and gauged his odds and found her to be quite beautiful but was unsure as to whether or not she would be a good catch to have some fun with. Looking around there were a couple of women tending to the tables but none of them stood out, but if he got drunk enough who knows perhaps any of them or all of them would do for him, only time would tell.

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas