Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Shale had already been there, hidden. He had observed the state of the room. But, his plan needed no furniture. He activated a circle of power that he had woven into the floor and concealed. It changed some of the aspects of the air to make it be a little more fluid. It also negated gravity for people in the room.

Shale stepped out of his concealment spell and began floating. It was easy to approach silently when he wasn't even touching the ground. The first thing he touched was Ilea's ear as he nipped it. The second was her golem suit, slipping his hands inside it to tease her most sensitive skin. The third touch was when he pulled her against him as they drifted toward the ceiling revealing by touch that he was already prepared.

The only landscaping that he had in mind for the next several hours was how to best sculpt the shape of her pleasure. And he devoted himself to this endeavor with great focus. He used magic, touch, and employed positions impossible when within gravity's grip. But most of all, he employed his newfound athleticism to its limits. His stamina and creativity were truly on a legendary level. He only stopped when Ilea was no longer capable of feeling what he was doing to her. Then they rested, floating and still intertwined.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:23 pm
Haeo

Ilea knew she shouldn't have been surprised but she found herself pleasantly surprised by what he'd planned and carried out. By the time he finally let her rest, she barely had enough energy to use the shadows to repair the bed so she could collapse into it when he let her go.

For now, she simply rested her head on his chest as her bodysuit settled on a chair in one corner.

She lazily rubbed her cheek against his chest as he held her, her eyes blinking slowly from time to time. She wanted to go to sleep but didn't at the same time.

"I'm half afraid that this will all be a dream... That I'll wake up into the nightmare... I'm not sure how to feel about coming back here... It's my home but it was also my prison... He was my creator, my father, my lover, my teacher, master, jailor, mentor... He taught me everything I know. Patience, torture, pain, pleasure, fear... He taught it all to me... I should be glad he's gone and I am, but..." she spoke sleepily, revealing the truths she'd found so confusing but couldn't speak of earlier.

Only here and now could she speak of it all, when she was alone with him. She didn't think he'd understand, but she still had to speak of it, had to say the words even though it was all confusing to her.

The truth was that she had no idea what to feel about coming back here or Goh's death. She knew she should have been glad of it, and she was. But she was also sad about it all since Goh had been all she'd known for so long.

She should have gone to sleep by now and she was relaxed enough to do so but she also felt the need to talk to him.

All around them, on the walls, were copies of the paintings in the sitting room. Constant reminders of her 'birth', gifts from Goh to remind her what she owed him. And she did owe Goh her life since he'd given it to her. But how far did it go? How much more did she owe him?

She simply wanted to focus on Shale and her new life with him, but also found her memories interfering with that. She needed some way to put the past aside so she could move on but didn't know how to do that...

Her body was still buzzing form the effects of the last few hours and deliciously relaxed. But her mind simply wouldn't quit.

"I want nothing more than to simply relax here with you right now... But my head won't stop... I don't know how to put the past away... I want nothing but you in my head but he's still there..." she added, her voice still carrying the drowsy laziness of satiation she'd only ever achieved with Shale.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:28 am
Red Gypsy

Shale was calm, at peace in fact. It was a state of being that Ilea had given him for the first time. Contentment that he could not imagine anyone or anything else being able to give him. So, happy and relaxed, he listened.

He had suspected that this kind of thing might happen but hearing about it was still unpleasant. Yet, he remained silent until she had finished telling the tale of her present struggle with the past. As relaxed as he was, there was still a tiny edge of alertness that kept him from totally giving in to sleep.

This was Goh's old castle. He was dead. His servants were dealt with for now. Yet there was still that dream. He had a vague sense that there was something dangerous lurking in this area that even Goh had failed to notice. That thought was disturbing. But, before he began hunting after marsh lights he had more pressing matters to worry about.

He gently stroked Ilea's head, his finger tip slipping gently along the sensitive skin behind her ear over and over in a delicate massage. Shale had limited experience with putting the past behind him. Only part of it might help his dearest one.

"Ilea." He whispered. "I have only a little knowledge when it comes to dealing with the past. But, I do know that in order to leave something behind you, you first have to walk past it. Walk through your memories, see them with the eyes you have now more than the eyes you had then. That might help." His fingers gently began massaging her earlobe. "You also don't have to walk alone. But, you need strength before you can walk." He kissed her forehead gently. "Sleep for now. The future comes at its own pace."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 am
Haeo
Here's the last post... I really dislike that we didn't get to continue with these two...

Ilea gave a small nod and rubbed her cheek against his chest as her arm tightened around his waist as she finally closed her eyes, "Yes Master... But this will be the first time I've ever had someone else in my rooms as I slept," she said softly and gave a small smile over him being in her room like this.

She hadn't lied when she'd told him that she'd always slept alone until him. And she'd always slept either here in her room or in the dungeon room below. So this was yet another first for her but not one she would complain about.

"As long as you're with me, I know I won't have any nightmares as I sleep... I never have nightmares when you're with me..." she told him in a softer voice until she trailed off into full sleep. She couldn't resist his telling her to sleep and faded off with that small smile still curling her lips.

She hadn't asked him to stay with her, though, simply stated a fact that her tired mind could process at the moment. She couldn't help the pictures that surrounded them at the moment but would have to do something when she woke up. Being constantly surrounded by the reminders of what she owed Goh was probably not the best idea but looking at the paintings in both rooms would likely give Shale something to think about.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:32 pm
Red Gypsy
I know. The fact that these two have had to wait two years for us to continue their story is more than a little tragic. I even remember the danger that I had laid the groundwork for. These two will have some hard fights ahead. Goh really didn't do a good job of pest control. Heh.

Shale watched Ilea sleep for several minutes before he turned his will and his gaze to the paintings that were in his view. Goh had truly devoted a great amount of attention to the pageantry of the powerful. His attention to detail in appearances was truly worthy of note. Still, Shale found the subject and placement of this art to be... in poor taste. It did not suit the future that he had in mind for the two of them.

He almost used his power to remove them. But, decided against it. That was something that Ilea should do for herself. Instead, he allowed his power to flow through the rooms quietly so that he could perceive the paintings without moving from where he lay. He observed and studied them as dispassionately as he could manage. He didn't want to wake Ilea or disturb her dreams.

What he saw confirmed much of what he already knew of Ilea's character and background. It also made clear how much she had changed since becoming his. Then again, he mused, I've changed a great deal too. His thoughts threatened to drift back to darker days or forward to the work ahead so he pushed them into the silence and let himself sleep, enjoying Ilea's scent as morning came on wings far too swift.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:07 pm
Haeo

Ilea slept the sleep of the sated and the commanded, sleeping as he’d told her to. She finally started to wake, but it was slowly this time. Shale’s scent hit her first as well as the scent of their antics from the evening before. That alone started to spark her desire again but she knocked it down and simply enjoyed his scent. One thing moved to the next as she woke: hearing his steady breathing and his heartbeat, strong and steady under her ear as her head rested on his chest; then touch and sensation as she shifted against him slightly and felt his skin against hers and the arm he kept around her to keep her next to him.

Finally, she opened her eyes to see that they’d somehow been move to her repaired bed and her crimson silk sheet covered them to the waist. She raised her head to look at him and found herself marveling at the physical changes that he had taken since claiming her. It was even more amazing to her that she could see his face at all times. With Goh, she’d only seen his face when they were alone and he wanted to hear her screaming and feel her blood on his skin.

She shook off the reminder of her past and gently eased herself from Shale’s side and sat up to look around the room. The level of damage to it had to have been done by Goh in his rage over her leaving him, but the damage he’d done still shocked her. In all of her time with him, she’d never seen this level of rage from her creator. Not once…

Only the paintings had survived. Well, the paintings and her daggers. The last had been put back in their silver embossed box when her shadows had repaired the bed, the box now sitting beside the bed. Her shadows moved again and shifted the paintings to the sealed dungeon room, their fate could be decided when she had a clear mind about them.

The box, however, ended up in her lap. She hesitated to open it and her fingers lightly traced over the silver embossing inlaid over the top of the box; her name and the date of her first ‘birthday’ were etched into the surface. It was how she knew how old she was, though she wasn’t too certain of the date. Goh had lied about so much, after all. Why not her ‘birth date’ as well?

She was hesitating over the box so long that she didn’t notice it when Shale woke up beside her.

Her rooms, and much of the castle, needed a great deal of repairs and cleaning. Goh had been in a terrible rage before he’d died. The staff had been hard at work all night doing what they could with cleaning and repairs, though some things would have to be taken care of after Ilea and Shale left her rooms. She still had to open Goh’s study and bedchambers, after all.

She was nervous about Shale seeing the last one. Understandablky so, of course. After all, Goh had completed his bedchambers with her in mind. There was even one room attached to that suite that had never been stained or sanded down. Instead, it was worn smooth through centuries of use and stained a dark red from her blood alone. He’d installed a more detailed replica of the dungeon room so that he wouldn’t have to go as far from his bed if he wanted….

She shook her head to try to pull herself back to now and found herself staring at the box again. But she opened it now and gave a soft gasp at what she found: both of the hiltless daggers had been broken into pieces by Goh’s bare hands then put back into place in the box. They still had traces of his blood on them from doing it.

Her first gift had been destroyed. The daggers she’d so lovingly taken care of and carried for so long were now little more than scraps, useless and unusable. It was a message that she didn’t fail to misread…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:07 pm
Shale slept deeply but not easily. His dreams were dark and shadowed, filled with a sense of danger and dotted with flickering green lights. Yet, for all their persistence, the dreams offered nothing concrete and left him with a lingering sense of frustration. The encroaching memories from his childhood gave him little reprieve since that green followed him even into those dark and distant memories. He drifted toward waking at last, physically rested but worried and mentally fatigued.

He awoke at last to find that his instinct from the night before had been correct. Ilea had already dealt with the paintings, at least for now. He sat up and noticed what held her attention just in time to feel her shock through the bond. His mind was tired but that did nothing to stop his attention from snapping to Ilea and the contents of the box.

The daggers were familiar, even ruined as they were. He knew them from several of the paintings. Ilea had kept those daggers for much of her life. Goh must have destroyed them during his tantrum. Even after his death, Goh still proved a problem. Then again, so were his lands.

Shale wrapped his arms around Ilea, providing support to help her deal with this attack against her. He tried to suppress his own worries and concerns, even trying to hide them from the bond's reach, but they persisted even as he tried to comfort her. He knew that there was much to do, many tasks that he understood and could accomplish. But, those would have to wait. It was clear that his first priority had to be Ilea. After she was recovered and better acclimated, then he could begin on the tasks that he understood. Only then, after all that was accomplished would he be able to take the time to hunt after strange lights and hidden dangers.

"Those were important." Shale whispered gently. The bond trembled faintly, a high vibration of anger and tension that his fatigued mind was not fully able to suppress along with his other worries.

He knew what he wanted to do. It could help her with a sense of a new beginning. It might even help with whatever it was that he was sensing in his dreams. Still, it wasn't quite the right time. He felt that she would need to get past this first day at least, maybe several days, before his plan would have the desired effect. He would keep a close eye and wait for a suitable time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 pm
Haeo

Ilea stayed frozen for a moment as she simply stared at the daggers laid out in the box. She heard his words and gave a small nod, “They were important,” she said softly, deliberately putting it in the past tense as she slowly closed the box and set the latch on it so that it would stay closed then twisted to put the box on the bedside table before turning to look at him, “Now they’re scrap and best left in the past,” she added just as softly.

She raised one hand to run her fingers through his hair along the side of his head as she searched his face, “But you didn’t sleep well,” she pointed out before she pushed a bit of energy through the bond to help him with his mental fatigue.

That was the original purpose of the bond, after all; to keep him energized and alert whenever needed. For her, personally, he would always come first no matter what. Even he couldn’t counter that. At least, not where she knew he was doing it. He had to counter it in a round-about way or she’d protest it.

Still, one couldn’t help but notice that she’d done with the daggers as she’d done with the paintings and the dungeon room: she’d put it aside. Admittedly, the daggers went on the bedside table instead of down in the sealed dungeon room. But she’d still set them aside.

She leaned in and gave him a light kiss, “We should clean up and get going. I still need to remove the wards and spells on the study and his bedchamber. You’ll likely find the study more interesting. He had a lot of books and scrolls in there on a lot of stuff. Even I don’t know what all he had in there,” she told him in an effort to change the subject away from the daggers.

In truth, she really didn’t need the weapons now. But they had been important because they had been the very first gift she’d ever gotten. It had taken her two full years to use them without slicing her hands up then another two years to become deadly enough with them to stand up to Goh as long as she had in that final battle.

In his anger, Goh had destroyed everything that meant something to her and had basically said that she didn’t matter to him. But she knew that in truth now…

She leaned in and gave him another light kiss then left the bed to run a bath for them. Her bathroom would be different than he’d expected, most likely, but it was all hers and showed more of her subtle sparks of rebellion during her life with Goh.

The floor and inset tub were made of black marble with crimson and violet veins in it, the walls were painted to show the landscape of a forest at night, there were benches and towels along the walls, there was also an open shower that drained directly into the floor. At first, it all appeared dark and oppressive; but it was actually far from it, there was more light in the room than imagined at first. The walls didn’t just show dark trees; there were animals in there that showed from time to time, moonlight and starlight showed through the treelimbs, and the little light in the painting seemed to give off a subtle glow that provided plenty of light to the room. It was also very soothing to the spirit and mind.

She started a bath in the deep-set tub and readied the items they’d need to get clean and then dried.

She was actually more than grateful for the bodysuit he’d made for her since she was fairly certain that all of the clothing she had in her closet here would have been destroyed as well.

She shook her head to clear it, knowing that she was very likely to find even more destruction throughout the castle. The destruction to her rooms was merely a blink of the eye and she knew she shouldn’t take it so hard. Still, this was where she’d lived for over a thousand years…

She shook her head again and moved back into the bedroom to gently caress his cheek, “The bath is ready,” she told him softly as she took him by the hand with a small smile for him. Part of her wanted to call him by name but she wasn’t sure about actually doing it. Old habits were very hard to break, after all. And he hadn’t ever said that she could…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:37 am
Red Gypsy

Shale remained in bed for a time after Ilea first walked away. For once, his eyes didn't follow her lovely form. They seemed to focus on nothing at all. The additional energy helped to sharpen his thoughts and he was grateful for it. But, he was still having some difficulty keeping those flickers of green light out of his mind. He knew that he should be focusing on the task at hand.

The takeover of Goh's former headquarters had gone so smoothly that he was starting to wonder when the challenges would begin. Ilea already knew how to handle the people here. Changing the area would take far more time and effort but obedience didn't seem to be too hard to acquire. This land had the potential to produce great power for King Lareth.

Shale's thoughts continued to meander about from task to objective to challenge and back again while Ilea was out of the room. He was almost totally unaware of his naked state until she returned to inform him that the bath was ready. Rising to his feet with his hand in hers, he followed her to the bath. The design was soothing, subtle and complex. It suited her even as it revealed how careful she had to be to exist with Goh.

He lowered himself into the bath, drawing her in with him and holding her close. He felt a relief that she was still alive, that they had succeeded in destroying Goh, that they had passed through the most lethal portion of His Majesty's wrath. But, he also had that nagging sense that danger was coming and he didn't know what it was, where it was coming from, or how to stop it.

"Ilea." He said softly, sensing a desire and hesitation through the bond. "What is my name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:12 pm
Haeo

She relaxed into his hold of her, unable to hide a shiver that moved through her just from his skin moving against hers. She could never hide her reactions to him nor her near-constant desire for him; it was something that would always be with her from now on.

At his question, she moved away from him long enough to collect the bathing oils and turned to face him as she spread it slowly over his shoulders and chest, “Your name is Shale, Master,” she said in a shy whisper before she seemingly lost herself in the simple joy of being able to touch him like this, to be able to trace her fingers over his skin without worrying about whether or not he’d like it.

She finally looked down for a moment then moved in to place a tender kiss to his cheek, “I know your name… But you will always be my Master,” she added just as softly, clearly not certain of where he was going with the question.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:43 am
Quote:
Red Gypsy

Shale watched and listened. He felt her hands and her joy. It gave him pleasure to watch Ilea as she cared for him. She truly loved to take care of him. It was a part of her nature, he knew, but it was also a part of who she was as a person. And, that was something he treasured.

Yet, she still seemed to be a little uncertain about where she stood with him at times. This was a relationship that would take many centuries to properly develop. He was looking forward to them.

"All know that you serve me, Ilea." Shale said gently, almost in a whisper, as his hand rose to lightly touch her cheek. "But, not all know that you are my partner and not just a slave. You may use my name, or baronial title, whenever you think that it is not detrimental to our work or at any time that we are alone. That small intimacy could well turn enemies into allies if used well. Besides..." He smiled in a strange and distant way. "I like it when you use my name."

Hearing his name out of her mouth was a reminder of how much they had already achieved together. It reminded him of how close they had become. And, more than that, it re-affirmed the bond of mutual affection and care between them. With some unknown danger lurking in the shadowy depths, any reminder that she was by his side was more than welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:31 pm
Haeo

Ilea kept her head down as she finished rinsing the soap from his skin. In truth, she didn’t know how to react. But she did know that she had to reply in some way. After a moment, she moved off a bit and covered her internal issue by dipping under the water to wet her hair down then reached for the bathing oil she used to keep her skin from tightening too much.

Her time under Goh had left her skin so scarred that she had to use the oil instead of soaps, otherwise, her scars tightened up so much that she had trouble moving.

Before she used the oil, though, she raised her crimson eyes to him, “I’m not used to using a name except during certain moments. I will try to use your name more often, but I’m not sure how successful I’ll be. It’s particularly hard for me here. Admittedly, these rooms were a sanctuary for me, far from him and his influence. But I was never allowed to forget what I owed him. You have showed me that I can be more than that. I am and always will be grateful for that as well as my freedom. But it isn’t easy to change over a thousand years of training,” she offered softly, hoping that he would understand what she meant.

If it hadn’t been for Shale, Ilea would be back under Goh’s boot… If she survived that long…

She did offer a small smile that was almost shy as she moved back over to him to place a light kiss to his cheek, “Besides… I prefer it when you make me scream your name…” she admitted to him in a soft whisper.

She moved back from him again and began to spread the unscented oil she usually used over her skin as he watched her, knowing full well that he was watching her. It was a small tease but one she was hopeful would give him something else to concentrate on.

As she cleaned herself up, she managed to catch small glimmers of his preoccupation through their bond and frowned at him after she’d rinsed off, “It’s strange that you’re thinking about those green lights… I remember seeing them several times in the dungeon… I never said anything about it because of the occasions when I saw them,” she commented to him softly and a little hesitantly.

She’d mentioned the light to Goh once… It hadn’t been a pleasant experience for her and she’d never mentioned it again. But she’d usually seen the lights after she’d spent a session chained to the table in the sealed room down there. She’d eventually put it down to seeing things due to blood loss.

As she moved out of the tub first and passed him a towel to dry off with then moved into the action for herself, her small thoughtful frown stayed in place, “There may be something in the study about them, but I’m not sure. I’ll remove the wards and protections on that room first,” she offered, having a feeling that he would like Goh’s study for the information inside of it.

Of course, she was also planning on using the study as a distraction for him so that she could take care of Goh’s private chambers on her own. Part of her was still very uncertain of Shale seeing the full truth of what Goh had put her though in there…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 pm
Red Gypsy
Writer's block... stalemated!

Shale watched and listened, he knew that he couldn't fully comprehend the effects of over a millenium of visceral training. But, it was enough that Ilea understood. She would make progress at her own pace. That was as it should be. He also noticed that she used oils here instead of the soaps that had been available in the Amber Forge. He would have to make such oils available to her there. The shear number of scars she had was impressive. But, perhaps with the right oils and a little magic, he might be able to completely heal some of them. Time would tell.

For now, in this moment, he watched what Ilea wanted him to watch and allowed his preoccupation to fade into the background for a short time. But, he hadn't been effective enough at controlling it. She was clearly able to perceive what he was concerned about through the bond. Especially since she mentioned it outright.

He was not too surprised by her having seen them, though it verified his dreams and made the possible danger that much more real. That did not trouble him quite so much as the subject that she shied away from. It was no shock that she tried to protect him from anything that could hurt him, that was her way. But, this felt more like she was nervous about how he would react, worried about his anger again. Then again, he mused for a moment as the feeling of her touch lingered on his skin, he had become more... passionate... since he was restored. Perhaps that worry wasn't as unfounded as it had been before. He would have to be cautious and restrain any outbursts. Careless acts of destruction could set their plans back significantly. Besides, she had a good idea. If Goh had known about those lights...

"Very, well. We'll attend to the study first. I have a number of questions that that room may hold the answers to." Shale said at last as he emerged and dried himself. He was still serious but he took a moment to trace the lines of Ilea's hips with his fingers and place a feather light kiss on her neck, a small tease to answer a small tease. "When you're ready." He whispered into her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:15 pm
Haeo

Ilea gave a shiver at the teasing touches and even offered a small smile for him before she moved on into the bedroom and claimed her bodysuit, allowing it to make the decision on what form her clothing for the day would take. Because she knew that it held a mild intelligence of its own, she was beginning to let it take on decisions of its own as to its form. In a way, it was a method of trying to apologize for what she’d put it through during the fight with Goh.

As it shifted over her, she moved to the box that held what was left of her daggers and claimed one of the shards that still had some of Goh’s blood on it. She then closed the box again, ignoring her flash of inner pain at the sight of her very first gift torn to pieces. Part of her mind registered that she could make another set easily, though it would require the time needed for more important matters at present.

She set the shard of metal on top of the box and set her fingers to braiding her hair, closing her eyes to aid in the textural sensations.

One thing to note was that she had no mirrors in her rooms. Not even in the bathroom. In truth, she’d never used a mirror at all. She didn’t have to apply makeup since her face didn’t need it. Putting up her hair might have been easier with a mirror, but she’d gotten used to doing it without.

In the end, she quickly had it pulled back from her face and put out of her way, but in such a way that it seemed as if her hair were still loose and free flowing. A multitude of tiny braids did the trick and were all held in place by a silver skull clip that she’d pulled from a bedside drawer, part of her grateful that it had escaped Goh’s destruction.

Doing her hair had given Shale enough time to get dressed and she finally joined him at the door with the metal shard in hand.

She paused there, though, and looked up into his eyes for a moment, then moved up on her toes to give his lips a light kiss, flashed him one of her small and slightly shy smiles, then led him from the room.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash