Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Discorded - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:47 pm
Bonfire's face screwed into that of rage. He ground his teeth, but quickly stopped and looked away. "Autha... I don't know what got into you, but..." Bonfire bit back strong tears as he prepared himself for what was to come next. "We're through." He turned and ran away, tears sparkling in the sun as they flew from his face.

As those two words left his mouth, all of Autha's remaining color faded away, and Autha was now black and white.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 pm
"What? He's... gone?" she said, finding herself feeling completely empty. She sat down and sighed. She felt like she should be bawling her eyes out, but it was as if her entire body was numb. She closed her eyes and bowed her head, wondering how this day could get any worse.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 pm
~Chapter 2 - Bonfire~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 pm
((Now you'll get to control what the discording situation is.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm
((I'll do my best! Okay, start with him walking home. I've got a plan.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 pm
((Just to let you know, each chapter is completely different and has nothing to do with the previous one.))

Bonfire was walking home after a long day of, standing. Yeah, it wasn't a very exciting day. It was just a long day of selling his produce that he had grown specifically for his monthly wage. It might help to get a more suitable job, but for now, it was perfect.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm
The well had been installed near the side of town. It was quaint and small, and yet somehow very eerie, as if it didn't quite belong there. If somepony walked by, and the wind was whistling just right, one could hear a small voice crying, "Help me, help me, help me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm
Bonfire thought he heard a cry for help coming from the well and decided to check it out. He looked down, but it was too dark to really see anything. "Hello?" he called. "Anypony down there?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm
"Help me! Help me! Help..." the well seemed to cry. The contents of it hissed and gurgled, as if a sewer main had burst and poured out inside. What if somepony was stuck under the sludge?
The bucket attatched to the top bar swung in the wind as the well whispered, "Help me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm
Bonfire panicked. He used his magic to search around the well . Once he felt the presence of something, his magic wrapped around it and began to pull it up.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 pm
A cracked, rusted mirror arose from the depths of the well. The wind blew a bit harder as it floated over to Bonfire, seemingly on its own.
As his reflection came into view, it was clear that the pony in the mirror wasn't him. The reflection's eyes turned a bright red, and it smiled crookedly as its color scheme darkened significatly.
Crack!

The mirror shattered, the broken pieces blowing all around Bonfire due to the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 pm
Bonfire was a bit scared from what he saw, but he decided to move along. Maybe it was nothing. He continued his trek home until he saw Twilight walking to the library. He felt like saying hi.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 am
((I actually think it would be better if they each tied into one another. All of our main characters become discorded, causing the town trouble, and we have to find a way to work through it. Plus, we can't just drop the subject of Bonfire and Autha breaking up and her being fully discorded.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 am
((I have a plan for this. Cool it.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:50 pm
((Dakota= The Man with The Plan. xd ))

Twilight spied Bonfire out of the corner of her eye. She paused and waved to him, trotting over to say hello.
"Hi!" she said happily, "How are you?" She noticed the bits of broken mirror in his mane, and she couldn't help but feel as though something was... off. "Is something wrong?" she asked, concerned for her friend.

Yeah, punk. Somethin' the matter?  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces