Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
[these aren't the droids you're looking for] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:52 am
This rp is now open!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Stop struggling, Oscar!" the young wizard hissed to the toad squirming in his grasp. He was attempting to walk through King Cross Station and pass as one of the muggles, but it wasn't going so well. With his pet acting like a mad owl, trying to get away from him, his father holding a copy of the Daily Prophet, and his grandparents in abnormal muggle clothes that clashed with each other. His grandfather was pushing his trolley with his trunks and others items, since the younger male was struggling with his toad, and with his grandmum who was going on about how he should gotten an owl instead. Just a typical lot making their way to Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

-

'Surprising how uncrowded this train is.' The female thought as she strolled down the corridors with ease, taking a few glances into the compartments she passed. It was true, there were barely anyone on the train besides herself and a few sixth and seventh year students who were wise enough to claim a seat as soon as they reached the platform. She would have done the same as them, if it wasn't for the fact she had to attend a meeting required for all the prefects. Rather boring one at that. With a sigh, the girl flipped her long hair, which was in a braid at the moment, to her back, then brushing her fingers through her side bangs to straighten the hair out. It was going to a be a long ride, she was sure of it. Luckily she would be dressed in comfortable clothing for a majority of the ride: a stripped sweater of the colors dark green and silver, dark denim skinny jeans (some sort of fashion trend muggles brought back a few years ago), and black ankle boots. Nothing fancy, but nice enough for someone like her.

-

A young male sat in silence, eyes scanning the page of the book in his current possession. He had already bid farewell to his 'loving' parents and younger brother earlier, not wanting to keep them from returning to their lovely manor sooner, and from him escaping his parents sooner. Now he was sitting all by his lonesome in the Prefects carriage, waiting for the others to all gather so he could give his little speech and send them on their way to patrol the corridors of the Hogwarts Express. Which wouldn't happen really until another fifty minutes passed. 'Oh joy..'

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████User Image

Two young children along with an older man hurried through Kings Cross Station, pushing along two trolleys. "Father, when can I take this wig off and these contacts out? They're irritating me!" the boy said, frowning. "When we get to the platform, Nicholas." the older man said, "I'm sorry you could not use the Polyjuice Potion, but it cannot work for halfbreeds." "Nick, stop whining so much," the girl said, "We're almost there." "I told you to stop calling me that, Alexia Jayy!" The girl's face saddened.

'Why does Nick always have to be like this?' I thought, 'We're siblings...' As I continued in my thoughts about my brother's attitude, we came up to the entrance for Platform Nine and Three Quarters. "Okay, Lexibell, so Nick how it's done." my father told me. I gave him a nod and readied myself to go through the wall. 'One... Two... Three..' I counted mentally before rushing through the wall to the platform that held the Hogwarts Express.

After watching my sister go through the wall, I did the same, acceidentally, bumping her in the process. "Nicholas!" she squealed, turning to me. I merely stared at her with indifference. "Come on, children!" our father said, rushing behind us and continuing forward. Alexia Jayy sighed as she removed the brown wig she wore and followed our dad. Quickly, I got my own wig off and my green-colored contacts as well.

The siblings and their father reached the loading area for the luggage and Alexia Jayy removed her contacts finally. They put their muggle disguises inside a bag in case of an emergency that required them to interact with muggles unknowing of magic and said farewell to their father with a quick hug from each before boarding the Hogwarts Express.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 pm

"Grams, I really need to get on the bus. It leaves exactly at 11!" the young boy sighed, looking at the older men beside him for help. All they did was raise their hands and take a step. 'Great help you two are.' he thought bitterly before he was grabbed up in a tight hug from the old witch. He swiftly patted her back before he detached himself and quickly made his way onto the train. The first thing he did was nearly run into the Slytherin prefect, Daniela, something he would regret dearly if he had actually hit her. "S-s-sorry." he muttered before rushing down the corridor going the opposite way she was heading, ducking into the first compartment he came to.

-

"It's alri- Nevermind." Daniela sighed, shaking her head as she watched the Hufflepuff practically run away in terror. "Honestly. I'm not that scary..." she muttered under her breath she continued on her way to the prefect carriage. After a moment, she let out a small giggle.
Who was she kidding? She could be frightening when she wanted to be. She was a Slytherin after all. And not just any Slytherin, but a prefect who most likely would be Head Girl next year! That was a serious title, right there.

-

~

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████User Image

The siblings were inside the compartment the Hufflepuff came to. Alexia Jayy was seated with her feline in her lap-who had obediently followed her owner the whole time-and Nick was checking his owl who was in his cage beside him. The twins had one thing in common personality-wise: they wouldn't let their animals be put in luggage with most of the others.

I looked up, hearing someone enter, and saw a Hufflepuff boy from my first year. He was year ahead of me and would say hi to me in the halls and such, but we never had a real conversation. I decided maybe this year we could be friends. I stood, letting Amelia jump off my lap first, and walked over to him. "Hi there, Mr. Hufflepuff!" I greeted happily.

I watched as my sister went to greet a boy who had came in the train compartment we were sitting in. 'Who's he?' I thought.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Head snapping up, the third year looked startled for a moment realizing someone was in the compartment he had just entered. Only a second later he relaxed realizing it was no one who picked on him (a.k.a. the older students.) It was actually two people he really didn't know. Well, he sort of knew who the girl was, since he remembered seeing her get sorted and around the halls of the school, he even said hello to her a few times. But the boy was a complete stranger to him. Though he guessed they were siblings, since of the similarities between the two. "Hello," he replied politely, even offering a smile to the two of them as he brushed his hair away from his eyes. "Uh, sorry for barging into your compartment." he added quickly, realizing how rude it must have been to enter without knocking or asking.

-

~

-

~

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:26 pm

"Oh, it's fine!" I beamed at him, "No one really owns the compartments! Well, except Hogwarts, of course! Why do you come sit with us?" My brother always made things feel awkward when we were alone, so maybe having someone around will make things comfortable. Amelia brushed up against the Hufflepuff's leg, purring, and I picked her up immediately. "Amelia, stop that!" I scolded.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm

The young wizard let out a small chuckle, nodding his head. "Yeah, that's right. And sure. If it's alright with the two of you." he said, eyeing both of the siblings. His eyes briefly went to the ground when the cat brushed against his leg. Another chuckle escaped him as he glanced at the between the Gryffindor and the cat. "It's fine really, I don't have a prob- Oscar!" The boy pounced when his toad attempted to hop off towards the window, able to grab him before he escaped out the slightly open window.

-

~

-

~

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image

A rather large cat roamed the train, finding it's way to the Prefects carriage and hopping onto a seat, casually licking it's paw. Same old routine, he had grown used to it over the years. And now for a speech from the Headboy, joy oh joy.

User Image

[Writers block. Crappy intro is crappy. Photobucket being a virus site makes it harder to come up with fancy borders. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

"You reap what you sow."

C a m i l l e . F o r t u n a

G r y f f i n d o r

Standing there with a certain lack of interest, Camille watched the many oblivious muggles wander about the platform. She let an exhale escape her lips before lifting her head slightly to check her wrist watch before tilting her head at the giant clock that hung over the station. She exhaled another breath, this time in the form of a sigh and glanced with hazel eyes at her mother who stood with a smile and her father who looked a tad distracted.

"Make friends, darling. It pains me to see you so lonely, especially in the summer when you're on break," her mother said wearily, her eyes still sleepy from having to get up in the morning. But her smile was warm and comforting, like any mother's smile. She paced over, taking small steps and kissed Camille's cheek. Her father gazed at her solemnly meanwhile. He would miss his daughter while she went to Hogwarts and would await her return a few months later. "Be strong," he advised her, kissing her forehead. Camille gave a breathless farewell before turning towards Platform Nine and Three Quarters. She buried her chin into her crimson scarf, breathing into it to warm her cold, pink cheeks. She gripped her things, a trunk, one bag and a cage for her cat, Jura. Her broom would be sent in the mail once she would get to Hogwarts.
Camille gave a small sigh and took long strides admist the people until she came to the entrance of the platform. She hopped through it gracefully, silently, and quickly gathered her things before entering the Express.

It took a great deal not to yell at someone, the train hallway getting a bit more crowded, and much of the time someone was either bumping into her or brushing against her butt. She bit her tongue with irritance and her bitter mood clearly showed on her expression as she slid the Prefect door open, glad that the cabin was secluded somewhat from the bulk of the students.

After a moment of eying who was in the cabin then, from Daniela to Christopher to the cat who she assumed was Wesli, before entering and putting her bag above the seats. Her trunks and Jura were put away in the cargo.
"Hello," Camille murmured after another moment, not wanting to be impolite, and sat across from Christopher, eying him again for a moment before glancing back at Wesli next to her. She placed her hands in her lap and relaxed, musing to herself quietly.

. . .

User Image

"And know that if I knew all of the answers I would not hold them from you."

R e n . W i n t e r b o u r n e

S l y t h e r i n

Ren's parents did not wish him good bye at the platform. They were working away at their shop and couldn't be bothered to see their son off. It wasn't like Ren minded; he was old enough already to do it on his own. He pushed his cart forward, not needing much to keep him comfortable. He pushed it through the Platform, for the last time, and looked behind him wistfully. This was his last year at Hogwarts and he solemnly looked back at his past throughout the years in only a couple of seconds. With a solemn face, he turned around, offering the busy train hand to put his things away. Ren watched him do it, prolonging entering the train for as long as possible. He would miss it, he had to admit. He gave a whistle, pocketing his hands as he looked up at the high ceiling of the station, giving it a small farewell before stepping onto the train.

He took his time getting there, not because he was reminiscing but because it was so packed. Many fourth and third years crowded around the compartments and were too ignorant enough to move aside. So Ren slunk through, slithering his way between the many people, straining himself really. He never did well with crowds, they made him nervous.

He slid open the Prefect door with some amount of relief and closed it behind him, staring at the four that sat about the cabin. He glanced at Christopher, who was Head Boy this year, and then to Wesli to Daniela and then stared at Camille, who was inspecting her nails. His eyes lingered on her especially, before quickly looking away and sat down.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:03 pm

~

-

Daniela had arrived in the carriage moments before the Ravenclaw prefect arrived, in cat form of course. She had plopped herself on the couch next to the head boy, Christopher, making herself comfy. The male beside here merely glanced in her direction, an indifferent look on his face, before he returned her gaze to his book.
The two of them were friends of some sort, they all were really. Not exactly strangers, but not exactly friends either. It was complicated, the relationship between all of the prefects and the head boy/girl.

The young female was preoccupied with finding patterns on the walls of the carriage, she didn't even notice when Camille entered until she murmured her 'hello'. She raised and gave a feeble wave, not bothering to attempt any more communication. When her fellow Slytherin prefect entered, she didn't even take glance towards him, instead raising her eyes to the ceiling, boredom already swirling around her mind. 'Oh bother, why can't we just get this over with?'

She turned her gaze back to the head boy, almost willing her gaze to make him start speaking. Alas, he just kept his nose in his book, turning the page rather loudly when he finished the previous one. At this, Daniela let out a loud sigh, eyes returning to ceiling as they narrowed. 'He's going to wait until we almost fall asleep to start talking.' she thought bitterly while crossing her arms, sinking into her seat as if she was surrendering.

-

Mind completely wrapped up in his book, Christopher didn't take notice in anything after Daniela had disturbed wither flopping down next to him. Not even when the others entered did he stir from his comfortable position. Nor when the Slytherin next to him attempted with her gaze and loud sigh to get him to get on with the speech. No, he wouldn't start with it until the Hogwarts Express left the platform, no matter what the others did.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:11 pm

I went over and closed the window, so the Hufflepuff's toad wouldn't escape. "Got your hands full with him?" I giggled. Amelia jumped into my arms forcefully, demanding attention. "Seems like we have that in common," I added, petting my feline friend, "Amelia thinks she's a princess." Smiling at the boy, I decided to do introductions. "Well, anyways, my name is Alexia Jayy Elizabeth Cipriano. Don't let your think fool you; Alexia Jayy is my first name, Elizabeth is my middle name." I turned to my brother and continued, "This is my little brother, Nicholas. He's a first year; I can't wait to see him getting sorted!" My brother simply huffed and looked out the window, watching people say goodbye and run like headless chickens. My face flatered into a sad one, but I quickly regained composure, turning back to the Hufflepuff. "And you?" I asked.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

R e n . W i n t e r b o u r n e

S l y t h e r i n

Ren licked his lips, generally uneasy. He was usually quiet, especially to those he didn't talk to. He leaned back, feeling rather nervous and tense. He tried putting on a blank expression, but it looked something more like distress. He scratched his head, unable to keep himself still. Finally, he decided to gaze amongst the people in the room again.

Wesli looked fine enough. He always felt a bit odd around the Ravenclaw Prefect because of his ability to transform. Ren took a steady inhale and exhale before his eyes danced to Daniela who looked bored out of her mind. Ren was supposed to like her, because she was a Slytherin, but sometimes Ren found that she lacked substance. Ren didn't know her all too well, only that she came from a good family, was an only child, and was a good listener.

Ren's knee began to tap his knee, a nervous habit. He looked at Camille, watching her completely absorbed with her manicure. Ren watched her, staring really, as she pursed her lips mindlessly and scanned over her fingers. Her eyes glanced up though, after a moment, and had caught Ren's stare. He jumped a little, slightly embarrassed and tried to look away. He played with a lock of his dark hair, pretending that he was interested in something else. He blushed and looked at Christopher quickly to save himself. He was glad Christopher was so engrossed in his book to not notice Ren looking at him. He tried hard not to look back at Camille, but eventually glanced at her curiously.

. . .

User Image

"You reap what you sow."

C a m i l l e . F o r t u n a

G r y f f i n d o r

Camille watched Ren's turmoil. She had just so happened to look up to see him staring. It suprised her at first, but he looked so nervous and looked away from her. Camille smiled, laughing to herself quietly. She watched him for a bit, this nervous boy amusing her for the time being. Ren glanced back after a minute and again he caught her bewitching gaze. There would be no way he could save himself now. Camille offered a friendly smile, knowing Ren on a name basis.

After a moment, she decided to bring up a conversation. "It's your last year, isn't it? Ren?" Her voice was cool and calm, not bubbly in the least. Ren didn't respond verbally but just gave her a nod. Camille nodded her head in understanding. "Ah, well, then..." She paused, trying to say something. "Con..gra...tu...lat..ions?" She was unsure, and it shown on her face, but she laughed it off easily. Ren nodded again, but looked like he was in deep thought, so Camille looked away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

User Image

Wezli suddenly shifted into his human form and yawned loudly. Being as surprisingly ballsy as he was, he spoke out. "Someone as smart as the Headboy is reading a book? You mean you haven't memorized all of the books muggles have? I know your waiting for the train to move, but wouldn't it be wise to give the speech now, since every second you talk while the train moves is time someone could cause trouble when we're not out patroling? That seems like what a smart student would do."
Wezli knew how to suck up and push buttons in the right order. Hook... Line...

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:38 pm
“If it looks like a human, walks like a human, talks like a human...”
User Image

Alana makes her way through the crowded train, her small frame making it easy for her to fit through the smaller gaps between students. She winces as someone blows a high pitched whistle and begins to move faster to get away from it. She stops in front of a compartment and knocks on the door, her sensitive ears having picked up at least two people talking. She would normally sit alone, but she was feeling a bit lonely since her family had been unable to see her off.

User Image
“Well, one out of three ain't bad.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas