Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:47 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha wold have gladly spoken her opinion about his father since she knew the Brood Mother had guaranteed all abilities brought into the dragon line would carry through... But Cedric effectively distracted her with the teasing he was giving her while drying her off, leaving her panting softly and her skin slightly flushed.

But she swallowed and licked her lips as she gave him the same attention while trying to get her mind out of the proverbial gutter. She only partially succeeded...

She dropped her dress back over herself and collected the gem he'd given her then waited for him to finish dressing as she returned to what his father had told him, "Your father may be an archangel, but he isn't a god. The Brood Mother is and has seen to it that all abilities will be welcomed into the dragon lines. And you'd very sincerely hope I don't meet your father or he'll be getting a bit more than singed feathers..." she told him a bit tartly, clearly disliking his father on principle by now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric shushes her gently by placing a finger to her mouth.
"Shh, he was merely telling me what he had been told."
he shrugs and smiles at her, before walking with her to the door of the bathhouse.
"I'm glad to hear that though, whats on your mind?"
As they step outside he looks up at the sky and wrinkles his nose sniffing the night air, smelling the food cooking for the nightly feast and purring softly.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:24 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha just smiled as she put her hand on his arm, "You already know what's on my mind..." she told him simply then lead him through the garden to find their room...

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 am
Darsto_23

Gypsy was relieved at his response and let him finish leading her into the bathhouse. When he let go of her hand, she started to remove her weapons first, setting them on a shelf specifically for such things above the benches just inside the door. She used that distraction to hide how nervous she was, not wanting Vince to see it.

Taking off the leather outfit was a bit of a challenge on its own as well but something she was used to doing, so it was easily done. Once she had the leather folded neatly in a pile on the bench, she took her hair out of its braid and shook it out before walking on into the bathhouse proper.

She stepped down into one of the shallow pools meant for relaxing and ducked under the water to wet her hair as she waited for him to follow, able to feel her demon stirring now as she came back up to the surface. She fought it, though, wanting to remember this clearly. But she could feel that she would wind up shifting over at some point and hoped he'd be able to handle it as he'd said.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:50 am
Red Gypsy

Vince looked around the bathhouse a moment as it was very relaxing and lovely in here, as he then turned to her seeing her start to remover her leather and undo her hair, he was a bit taken back at how beautiful she was. As she headed into the water he started to remove his clothing, as underneath he was much more built then he looked with his clothes on, he softly steps in the water and moves over to her.

He runs a hand softly over her skin on her arm up to her shoulder and moved his body closer to her as he looked her in the eyes, he took a light hold of her neck and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss as the his other hand softly moved over her body as he pressed his against hers.

Vince took it easy with her, going slow knowing she was going to struggle with keeping her demon at bay wanted her to feel his every touch he was giving her before she could not hold back no more. Vince was ready for when she changed and he went stronger with her when he did, showing a very dominate side of himself as he kept her demon side under control, yes he might of been getting marks from her but he didn't care, he was loving every second of it and he really hoped she was too. It was easier for him to be in control of her demon side with his bracelet helping not being overwhelmed with her aura so he could focus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:04 am
Darsto_23

When her demonic side came out, Vince certainly did have to go very dominant on her. But in the end it was worth it because her demon receded in the end with a contented sigh, proving why she had to have a lover who could be very dominant.

She gave a soft sigh when he carried her over to one of the bathing pools and gently helped her to clean up. They were both marked up plenty from the experience, but neither was complaining about it.

As he ran the bathing oil over her skin, she knew he'd be able to see every scar on her toned body, just as she saw and admired his. But hers showed a very long life of fighting. There was no part of her that wasn't scarred, even her face carried a few very faint ones. So she hadn't exaggerated when she'd spoken of thousands of years of running and fighting.

As sore as she was from their lovemaking, she knew it would fade soon enough so she said nothing of it as they rinsed off and moved to another pool of warmer water to relax in. She found no problem with his constant desire to touch her or trace a scar on her from time to time, she simply gave him a small smile each time, knowing he'd ask if he wanted to know about any of them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
Red Gypsy

Vince was glad she was content and that he even pleased her demon side, he was a bit proud of himself as well as it has been a long time since hes made love to someone, so he was a bit rusty but he seemed to do very well. He knows now how strong her demon side is and he has a better understanding of what it wants and needs from the partner so he will do much better next time if she wished to have a next time.

He enjoyed softly washing every inch of her skin, like touching her scars and kissing them as he just never notice how much he missed touching another and feeling another's touch on him. "I hope you enjoyed our time together as much as I have, its been a very long time since I have done this with someone." Vince says softly and lightly wraps his arms around her and holds her close to him as they relaxed in the water already feeling his love marks from almost fully healed. He softly kissed her shoulder and neck sweetly as he couldn't help want to kiss her all over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:28 am
Darsto_23

Gypsy went into his arms willingly and closed her eyes as he kissed her skin, "Mmm... I did enjoy it... It's been a long time since my demon's felt that content..." she said softly and gave him a small shy smile, "I wouldn't mind repeating it sometime..." she offered him in complete honesty.

She had to admit that she liked him touching her, that she'd missed being touched like this. She also found herself trailing her hands over his skin as well, surprising herself with how much she missed moments like this.

She seemed very touchable right now, and very feminine. So different from the fighter he'd first encountered. She was still a fighter, and always would be, but being reminded that she was a woman too was something she'd missed more than she'd thought.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 am
Red Gypsy

Vince smiles as he enjoys her light touch on his skin as well, holding her warmly to his body, he was also pleased to hear she really did enjoy herself and would like to do it again another time. "Well I am pleased I can help content you and your demon and I would love to do it again sometime too. I never knew how much I missed being able to hold someone in my arms. For many years ive just locked myself in my office studying new things and taking care of my family, I honestly do not remember the last time I have done this." Vince says warmly and kisses her shoulder again and continues to trail his fingers over her skin.

She seemed to bring a side out of him he dose not show to others around him, he always has to show hes in charge, and behaved when hes around his children and Rebecca as he was there Master, the one they looked up too and came to for help. It was nice he could just relax and be himself around her without having to worry about putting a bad impression on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:52 am
Darsto_23

Gypsy made a sound of agreement and simply let her fingers trail where they would, "I know what you mean... Living at the training fort, training the elite soldiers, I had to be strong all the time. Separate from them. I ate with them, lived in the same barracks, but I always had to be apart from them too. Teaching them to fight took alot of control. Especially since I'm smaller than they are. The new ones always think they can beat the smaller woman, put her in her place. I have to prove I'm stronger and smarter then I have to earn their trust and respect so that they'll learn from me..." she explained as they both moved through the warm water.

"The last time I felt like this was before Kal died..." she added, "Before that... I think it was in my master's house... When he told me that he wanted to train me to be his bodyguard... It was a calm moment for me, to know he trusted me that much... Other than that... I was always on the run, always fighting, never staying in one place too long," she admitted, not ashamed of the life she'd lived but realizing how lonely it was, how much she was set apart from everyone...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 am
Red Gypsy

Vince nods softly as a light pleased smile stay on his lips from her touch and listening to her speak. "Well I can tell you are a very smart and strong women, and you will always have my respect Gypsy. If you want you can show me some of your moves in the training grounds they have here if you like?" Vince offered as he always didn't mind a good play fighting and he was going to turn her down cause she was a women, he encouraged that more then anything. He sees she is a good warrior, fighter in her just how he sees Rebecca.

Vince then softly put a hand under her chin to turn her head and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips showing she was not lonely now and she wouldn't have to be any more if she wished to stay with him, his family was here and he was never needed in his clan any ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 am
Darsto_23

Gypsy gave a small smile as she gave off a soft sound of consideration, "I don't know... I'm not sure I want to trounce you that badly just yet... There are always other ways for you to see my skills with a blade, though, no need to worry about that," she said softly.

Then she got distracted by his kiss and gave off a soft moan for the sensations of it. She shifted closer and wrapped her legs around his waist as she cupped the back of his head to deepen the kiss. She wasn't asking for another round, knowing he'd likely be too tired for it at this point. She simply wanted to enjoy the feeling of him kissing her again.

She also knew there would be opportunities for her to head into the forest on some call for poachers or a gang or two while she was here, so he'd get to see her skills that way and help her with it. She liked the thought of that one and found herself anticipating when the servants would send for her about it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smirked in the kiss a bit as she turned her body and wrapped her legs around him, kissing him deeper. He wrapped his arms around her waist pressing his body a bit more into as he just enjoyed feeling her body against him and kissed her deeper back, he was a bit tired as it has been while for him, but he didn't mind having this tasteful Make out with her. He let his hands softly trace up and down her back twirling his fingers lightly in her soft red hair.

He continued the make out with her for awhile long till he had to lightly stop for a bit of air and to calm himself down or he was going to go for a round two with her and it was hard for him to stop as she was just so tempting so lovely, he wanted her to make her smile some more and make her feel amazing all over again. "If we keep this up I might have to go round two with you." Vince lightly teased and gave her a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:23 pm
Darsto_23

She blinked up at him a bit dazed from the kiss for a moment, then had to grin as she reluctantly pulled her arms from around him, "You need rest before that... I can see how tired you are... you can stay in my room here, if you like. It's not much, though," she offered softly, knowing she would have to let him rest and feed before anything else.

She knew how easy it would be to just give in to that teasing comment, but she behaved herself for now, knowing there could be more to enjoy later, "Come on and I'll show you where it is," she added softly, giving him a light kiss as he finally let her go then lead the way out of the tub to the towels.

She knew her body still carried his marks but didn't care. She liked the feeling of them on her, something else she'd missed without realizing it until now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince gave her a warm smile and nodded, "Ah yes I am quite tired, if I had not just spent a few days traveling, i would be up more with energy. I'd would love to stay in the your room with you, that's very nice of you to offer" he says lightly and fallows her out of the tub, thanking her for the towel.

Vince glanced as he looked at the marks he gave her, he was a bit impressed himself at what he left on her, but seeing a light smile on her face, showed she didn't mind it at all. He drys himself off and scrubs his head with the towel and then fixes his dark brown hair a moment then grabs his clothes getting dressed,

He looked over at her with sweet eyes and a warm smile, "Would you like me to help you get your clothes back on? All that leather looked like it was a bit difficult to get off." Vince says lightly as he offers to help her.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff