Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm
((Yeah. The geography is going to be that of the anime's.))

"Now, first off, I need your names so I can set up your Pokedex's." Oak said as he walked up to a computer with a big slot on the front side of it, entering in some sort of codes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 pm
"Poke what?" asks Tempest, completely confused. He was warry of giving his name to someone who didn't seem all there.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm
Autha looked Professor Oak over. Deciing that he seemed trustworthy enough, she said, "My name is Autha. Might I inquire as to what a... Pokedex is as well?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm
"A Pokedex is an encyclopedia for everything known about Pokemon. As trainers, I need you to go out into the world and record more data on Pokemon.There are still deep secrets that we don't yet know about Pokemon and that's where trainers come in! You can help me by recording everything you see about Pokemon on these devices, and maybe you'll learn something new about Pokemon that has yet to bee discovered!" Professor Oak explained all of this like he had said it a hundred times.

"There! Now your Pokedex's are complete!" Professor Oak handed out the red devices and then walked over to a table with three strange balls sitting atop it. "Now, here's where your first decision as a Pokemon trainer begins. Choosing your first Pokemon! In these capsule devices we call "Pokeballs", we con store our Pokemon for safety and convenience." The professor grabbed the Pokeballs with his mouth and tossed them into the air. The capsules seemed to stop in mid air as they opened up and shot three glorious beams of white light. The beams hit the table and took shape. Once the lights faded, the Pokeballs dropped to the ground harmlessly and on the table sat three strange creatures unlike anything on Equestria.

"Out first Pokemon is Bulbasaur." Professor Oak directed a hoof to the green creature with the plant bulb on it's back. "Bulbasaur is a grass type Pokemon. This one in particular is quite shy, as she's shown by not always being the first to join in a game the other Pokemon will play."

He then directs his attention to a blue turtle standing upright on it's hind-legs. "This is the water type Pokemon, Squirtle. This Squirtle is rather brash, as it's first method of attack is usually head-on. Whoever picks this fella is in for quite the challenge when training, as you'll have to teach him that sometimes the best offense is a good defense."

Finally, the professor directed his hoof to the orange lizard with a flame on it's tail. "This one is Charmander. Boy is this one special. This is the bravest little Charmander I've ever seen. He'd do great fr any trainer that would love a partner that will stick with him through thick and thin!"

The professor walked over to a different table and grabbed three backpacks each a different color. He set them down in front of the group and looked back to the Pokemon. "These bags contain everything you'll need to start your journey. Now, choose wisely."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 pm
((Me and Dakota have decided to give you first pick.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:59 pm
Autha looked at her choices cautiously. They all seemed to be very special, but she was drawn to Bulbasaur the most. She approached her and smiled kindly as she said, "Hello there. I would very much like to have you, should you permit me." Bulbasaur took a step towards her and nodded slightly, and Autha turned to Professor Oak and said, "I will have this one, thank you."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm
Bonfire smiled. "She's a cutie! Just like her new trainer." Bonfire praised. He then looked at his options once more. He liked the look of the Squirtle, but the Charmander was practically screaming his name. "I'll take the Charman--" Bonfire started, but was interrupted by the mentioned Pokemon jumping onto him and hugging him, cheering for joy.

Professor Oak chuckled. "It seems more like Charmander picks you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 pm
Tempest walks up to the Squirtle. He loved how it looked, innocent, yet capable. "I'll take the Squirtle. I think we can learn a lot from each other." The pokemon takes a step forward and pounds his shell like a gladiator pounding his shield. He already liked him.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:15 pm
Professor Oak handed each of the ponies a Pokeball. "Here are they're Pokeballs, and here are your Pokedex's. Each of you is registered for the Pokemon league now. In this league, you must go to each Pokemon gym spread throughout the region. Once you have all the badges, you qualify to fight the elite four and become a Pokemon champion!" Professor Oak sighed. "I wish I had more time to talk, but I'm running behind schedule. Your first gym battle is in Pewter City. Good luck!" Professor Oak saw them out and once more, they were on the road.

"Well, according to this map, we should be able to make it to... Viridian City, by nightfall. We can get any supplies we need and make our way to Pewter City." Bonfire said, fumbling about with the map.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 pm
Tempest removes his pokeball and tries to figure out how to work it. The only obvious button on it made it grow and shrink, leaving him stumped. He accidentally drops it, and fumbles to catch it, not reacting fast enough. It hits the ground and erupts into alred light, as the Squirtle appears. Realization dawns on him, and he begins to understand. The Squirtle looks around, and seeing no opponent, blasts Tempest with a jet of water. "Hey!" The Squirtle begins to shout at him, repeating his name. "I guess that's all you can say?" asks the blue pony. The Pokemon responds with a vigorous nod, and crosses his arms. He was bored and wanted something to fight.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:43 pm
"Looks like your Sqirtle is itching for a fight! Well, professor Oak did mention something about Pokemon battles." Bonfire tossed Charmander's Pokeball, once it landed on the ground, it opened up and Charmander came out in a magnificent white light. Once he materialized, Charmander looked to his water friend and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 am
Squirtle smiles back, a determined look on his face. He beats his shell again, and looks to Tempest. He nods back and moves a good distance away, giving them room. He tries to figure out what to do, and remember's the Pokedex. He notices a button that says: 'All Info' and presses it.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 pm
Autha stayed back and watched the boys fumble. She chuckled. "Does this have anything to do with logic?" she asked aloud to herself. "Because, if so, then would water not put out flames?"She laughed to herself, slightly eager to watch the battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 am
The Pokedex made a few beeps as it booted up. After that, it made a scanning sound and the screen came to life, showing the Pokemon in front of Tempest. It's voice was robotic and artificial.

"Squirtle; the Tiny Turtle Pokemon. Squirtle draws its long neck into its shell to launch incredible water attacks with amazing range and accuracy. The blasts can be quite powerful. Squirtle is a water type and is strong against types such as fire, ground and rock. Squirtle is weak against types such as electric and grass. When Squirtle evolves, it becomes a Wartorle. This Squirtle's currently known moves are Tackle and Tail Whip."

The Pokedex began to scan once more and Charmander's picture came up.

"Charmander; the Lizard Pokemon. A flame burns on the tip of its tail from birth. It is said that a Charmander dies if its flame ever goes out. Charmander is a fire type and is strong against types such as bug, grass, ice and steel. Charmander is weak against types such as ground, rock and water. When Charmander evolves, it becomes a Charmeleon. This Charmander's currently known moves are Scratch and Growl."

Bonfire looked dumbfounded. "I'm surprised I understood all that. So, you evolve Charmander?! Into like, something bigger and tougher?!" he asked. Charmander nodded his head excitedly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 pm
"Alright then, let's get started! Squirtle, use tackle!" shouts Tempest as the pokemon leaps into the air, and slams into the Charmander, sending it sprawling. He leaps backward and scoffs, a confident look on his face.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff