Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:20 pm
Borias tried to rest but it seemed like he could not get comfortable. But eventually he had relaxed enough to drift into a soft nap, but was startled awake, when he heard the slight click of a door being shut. He brushed it off and tried to go to sleep, but something kept nagging him to get up and check on Layla.

Borias got up and went to check on Layla, but found the room empty. At first he felt tense as what if that b*****d had come in again and taken her? But he calmed himself as he knew Zuko was not that stupid to attack the heart of the centaur camp.

He scratched at a bandage as he thought. Then he knew where she had to be. He found his way outside and walked to the archery range and there shooting angry arrows was Layla.

Borias kept back as he let her work out her frustrations.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla didn't turn to the person she'd heard walk up, just kept firing her arrows. She was grateful for the quiver that stood beside her with arrow after arrow inside of it, enough for six centaurs to continue with target practice for hours.

"Don't worry, Ada... I'm not going to leave until I heal... So you can go on back to Keesa before she misses you..." she said softly, thinking that it was the chieftain who had adopted her behind her. She'd called him Ada, a very old name that simply meant Father, known to both Elves and Centaurs since they'd lived so closely together for so long. Keesa was the chieftain's current wife and mate and he loved her dearly. She'd accepted Layla begrudgingly at first, then with a bit more warmth later on from the Elf's steadfast loyalty.

"I will kill him this time, Ada... I have to... He's taken one thing, one person, too many from me this time... I'll avenge Darian and Borias and hopefully give their souls peace... I can only hope that they will forgive me for getting them killed..." she added and shot another arrow right into the heart of one of the targets with another following it to land between what would have been a man's eyes.

She only paused to place a hand over her ribs where they'd been broken, her jaw tightening in anger over the weakness of the injury. That anger had her lifting her bow again with yet another arrow notched, though she didn't draw it. Instead, she lowered the bow and sank to her knees with her head bowed, her hand tight enough on her bow that her knuckles went white, "I have to kill him... I have to... Even if I die doing it... It has to stop...," she gasped out softly, trying in vain to hold onto her anger even though she knew she was falling into something else entirely.

Her body shook with the pain of everything Zuko had done to her, everything he'd taken from her, "I could have loved him, Ada... I could have given Borias my heart... He didn't care that I couldn't have his children, he didn't care about the danger from Zuko... He just wanted..." she shook her head slightly, "I don't know what he wanted... I just know he didn't deserve what happened to him... It's bad enough that Zuko took children away from me... For him to take the one chance at happiness I could have had... It's too much..." she finally whispered softly, not realizing that it was actually Borias behind her.

She seemed to cave in on herself a bit with the weight of all that had happened to her and gave a small gasp that lead to her panting softly to keep from crying, though the effort wasn't easy on her, "Gods! Why?! Why take him too?! He was innocent... He was kind, and generous, and everything... Why take him away too?!" she gasped out softly, the pain in her words enough to drive the harshest soul to tears. After a few moments, she stood back up despite the pain she was feeling, found her balance, and shot her last arrow, another heart shot. She was still panting a bit as she looked at the target as if unable to see anything else for the moment, bow held at her side now in loose fingers.

She raised her other hand to her face and gave a strangled sound when she noticed she was crying and tried to wipe it away with the back of her hand with her back to him...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:54 pm
Borias listened to her and would have interrupted to correct her on who he was, but it seemed she simply wanted to talk about how she was feeling. A good start in helping her handle everything that had recently happened.

Hearing how caring he was and how he meant somewhat something to her, made him feel warm inside. Borias was glad she was opening up about her own feelings and frustrations as She was always so quiet back home.

He crossed his arms and watched as her arrows sliced through the air easily and hit the target with heavy hard thuds. With the force she was using, those arrows would have to be cut out.

As she finished confiding in her 'father' and tried to wipe her tears away he placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a reassuring squeeze.

"Try not to blame the gods, but thank the goddess as she didn't want me just yet Layla."

He turned her some so she could look at him.
"annnd....what are you doing out of bed? Your ribs are still broken."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:15 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla heard his voice and gave a soft gasp as he turned her around, her shock perfectly evident on her face. She didn't think about the things she'd said, only the fact that he was standing in front of her. His hand on her shoulder was warm and very real but she shook her head slightly, "He told me he'd killed you... He said..." she gasped out in a soft whisper, her golden eyes wide open as she looked over his face.

She didn't think about anything else as her bow dropped from her hand and she moved to put her arms around his waist, her tears flowing free at the fact that he was alive. One small bit of hope, one small bit of something good in her life. She didn't feel the pain in her ribs or her newly-broken leg. She only felt him and heard his strong heartbeat.

She was everything the chieftain had said about her and more. His quiet acceptance of her when she'd been in his home had given her the chance to open her heart to someone, the chance to show someone the softer side of herself. Admittedly, she hadn't said much during their brief time together, but right now all that mattered was that she was showing him a side to herself that only the chieftain had seen in her...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:25 pm
He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he stroked her hair and back.

"He nearly did kill me......but again, thankfully, no one wanted me in the afterlife just yet and Sebastet happened to be nearby when I really needed the help. I owe her several free pairs of leathers for years."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:36 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla shook in his arms, unable to fully process all of the emotions going through her. His words told her that Zuko had, in fact, attacked him with the intention of killing him but that he'd been unable to do so. No, Borias was alive and holding her right now.

"I owe her a debt that cannot be repaid..." she said in a hoarse whisper and tightened her arms around him. Her legs couldn't really hold her up right now so it was a good thing he was holding her, her tears soaking into his skin where she had her head pressed against him despite how much crying was making her broken ribs hurt.

She couldn't help it. She'd been through too much. Her entire body shook against him as he held her, showing him exactly how much the surprise of him being alive had effected her. She made a determination in that moment, a decision she might regret later but knew she wouldn't right now. She wouldn't be running from Borias, no matter what happened. She couldn't bear the thought of anything else happening to him, couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:03 pm
"Hey now....no need to cry so much. I am alive and I am here to help you through everything. i will help you hunt him down....I owe him for what he has done to me."

Borias held her tight as he felt her whole body shake against his as she cried. He whispered to her words of comfort as best as he could while being careful not to jog her too much.

"Let's go back inside and rest, shall we? You need to heal up properly before we hunt."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla gave a nod and finally pulled her arms away from him, using her braced leg to keep herself up as she wiped at her face. She was a bit embarrassed that she'd cried now and struggled to bury the tears so that she wasn't a blubbering mess.

"Sorry for blubbering all over you like that..." she said softly and let him lead her back into the house after picking up her bow. She put the bow on the stand made for it beside the main door and let Borias take her into her room and help her out of her clothes as he checked her bandages.

She, like the centaurs and Elves, didn't live by nudity taboos and thought nothing for Borias seeing her nude at the moment. She didn't pay any attention to what she looked like most of the time anyway and said nothing as he wrapped her ribs again and checked the leather cast on her freshly broken leg before letting her slide under the sheet.

Only then did she think about his words before suggesting that she rest and looked up at him with serious eyes, "Thank you, Borias... I think I'll need your skills in hunting him down this time... He knows the skills of the other centaurs too well and is able to plan for them... You he won't be able to predict... I have to get rid of him Borias... I have to..." she said softly, sounding a bit lost at the end. she closed her golden eyes against the pain she felt over everything Zuko had put her through.

But the only way she could be free of him was to kill him. She didn't realize just how tired she was of always running from him, always finding out that he'd hurt someone else because of her.

She finally opened her eyes to look up at him, "I'm tired but not sleepy, for some reason... I don't understand it..." she added, not realizing just how beautiful and vulnerable she looked in that moment.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:40 pm
"Its the adrenaline. Your body wants to sleep but because you were working so hard right now, the adrenaline hasn't worn off enough to allow your mind and body to fall into sleep."

He sat beside her bed and stroked her cheek.

Seeing her look vulnerable and yet beautiful....had him swallowing a lump in his throat. He slid his thumb over her bottom lip.

"Shall I bore you with talk to make you sleep? Or shall I try to help you relax?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla shivered under his hand as he stroked her cheek then slid his thumb over her lip, finding that she couldn't look away from his eyes. She raised her hand to put it over his where he touched her, keeping it there as she searched his eyes for a long moment in silence.

"Don't bore me... Help me relax instead..." she said softly, hoping that he was talking about what she thought he was. She just knew that she didn't want him to go anywhere, didn't want him to leave her, even if it was just to go into the next room.

She licked her lips nervously, knowing that she was woefully out of practice trying to entice a male. She'd been avoiding them for too long thanks to Zuko. But she wanted to do this and hoped that she didn't screw it up.

She leaned forward, a little at first, then fully as she pressed her lips to his in a gentle kiss that showed how inexperienced she was, how long out of practice. But it was a big step for her to make, something she hoped he understood.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:09 am
((clucky girl. I was gonna give her a massage to help her relax. xp ))

Borias was a bit surprised as she kissed him but he was not going to argue nor stop her as he was enjoying her soft lips on his. It was like a dream come true.

He felt her hesitation in her kiss and he inwardly wondered how long had it been for her? He deepened the kiss taking charge and letting her know he was not at all put off by her inexperience. In fact, it was a turn on.

After a few moments he broke the kiss to let her catch her breath as he kissed her neck and bottom of her ear.

"Do know that we cant do more than this, as your not fully healed and I am sure you are not ready for me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

((lol Couldn't resist it!))

Layla found herself a bit dazed from the kiss, her head reeling with the sensations moving through her. She'd never been kissed like that and found herself panting softly when he moved his lips to her neck and ear, making her shiver against him.

She heard his whispered words and had to admit to a fierce regret that he was right about her injuries and found herself pulling back from him, drawing her hands away from his chest where they'd gone during the kiss though she didn't remember doing it.

She cleared her throat to be able to speak through her blush, "I understand the injuries... I don't understand the other part, though... I know I'm not... experienced... I haven't been with anyone since Zuko... It's been a long time..." she started to say more but found that she didn't know what to say as she looked down at her hands in her lap.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 am
"I know its been a long time for you. Its been some time for me as well...but I know it will all be alright, because we will re learn everything together. I will even teach you how wonderful bodily pleasures can be.

I will show you its not painful but pleasurable."

He look her hand and kissed the top of it and gave her a busy eyed wink.

"Do not worry about anything. You just concentrate on getting better. One step at a time."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:54 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Layla smiled at his wink and gave a small nod, accepting his judgement on the whole thing. She settled down in the bed but kept her hand in his, not wanting to let him go just yet. When she thought about going to sleep, she felt her hand tightening in his.

"Can you stay? Tonight, I mean? While I sleep? I keep having nightmares when I'm alone..." she asked him softly, hating the fact that she was afraid to sleep. But she was tired... so very tired...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:26 pm
"I will stay through the night. I will be here when you awake...I will keep you safe Layla. Just relax and get some good sleep."

He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and kissed her forehead.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff