Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP]Happy home making (Brigid& Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She chuckled once more. "Aye.. We can have one after the wee ones arrive." She said with a smile. The smell of food wafted from the kitchen. "Saoirse, the soup smells good.. What kind is it?" The smell of the soup drew a grumble from her stomach. She was enjoying the time they had to chat and catch up, but another part of her wanted to eat and enlist Saoirse's help with gathering things from Azraels's old home for the new one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:32 am
Azrael sat rather quite than usual. He had a ton of things running through his mind.

Saoirse jumped at the mention of the soup and rushed off without answering her question. She spent a few minutes then rushed out with three bowls. Each steaming as she came through the bar. Placing the bowls on the table she rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed a few glasses and a pitcher of juice. Coming back to the table she sat. " It potato and broccoli soup. Just something simple and filling." She said to them feeling a bit better. " So what are your plans for the day?" She asked them.

Azrael looked to her and smiled. " We are going to move some furniture from my place to hers. Care to help?" He asked her not really know her answer but figured 3 was better than two and his ribs had began to hurt again.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She nodded in agreement with Azrael's response to Saoirse's question. "Aye.. We figured my place was the safer of the two for us.. nice.. hidden.. away from my new in-laws..." She made it a small joke then frowned seeing some of his discomfort. Ignoring her soup for now, she leaned over to check on his ribs. "They hurting again?" She really didn't have to ask.. Shaking her head she got up from her seat and moved to get a better look. "I think you over did it today.." She said with a small frown. "I don't think moving's in the cards for you today if they're hurting again. "  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:33 pm
Azrael loved her, but sometimes she worried a bit to much. As she was looking he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up placing her back into her chair. He wiggled and reajusted the wrap. " Everything will be fine, dear. I will not baby it." He had not ment the attitude that joined it but he was hurting and sometimes her helping did not always help. He was not meaning to sound so assholish but everything was getting a bit stressful with the little ones coming and his brothers being in the wind.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:01 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

"Stubborn man.."
She grumbled as he put her back in her seat. She picked up her spoon eating a bit as she looked from him to Saoirse with one of those looks that asked, 'Was he always so difficult?' Shaking her head she gave a sigh. It wasn't going to get anywhere if she bugged him about his ribs.

"So, Saoirse, aside from the usual.. How have things been? Anything new or exciting happen around here?" She figured it best to start a conversation, something not concerning his ribs or snippyness with her though she did make it a point to cast him a glare for his snippy tone and gave a hint of a cold shoulder, though she hadn't meant to give the cold shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:33 pm
Azrael felt guilty for the way he was acting and planned to make it up to her. He listened to the two females talk and figured he might as well join in. " It has been awhile since we last spoke. Things seem to be keeping you busy here or are is there more to the story?" He asked giving her that *you better spill it look*. Since his family was broken and torn Saoirse was the closest he had to sister. He cared for her but in a very different manner than he cared for Brigid. Taking the spoon and eating some he sat and waited for the conversation to move on.

Saoirse had really hoped that question would not come up, but it had. She knew lieing to them would not get her anywere. Azrael had always had a way of knowing when she was lieing. " Everthing has been fine. Oddly quiet around here but fine." She stopped there choosing her words carefully. She did not like hidding stuff but things were hard to keep. The biggest one was the shower for Brigid after the babies arrived. " Its seems since your a*****e brother came around and stirred things up people have quit coming." She held a stale tone and glared at him. Business had gone down hill a bit but she had hopes everything would get better.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:37 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

Brigid's head snapped up from her soup. "His brother was here?" She felt the hair on her neck bristling. She wasn't angry at Saoirse, no she was more perturbed at her new in-law, and herself for bringing this down on a friend. "Saoirse.. I'm sorry we've put in a tough spot..." Her expression was soft, sincere, as she spoke. She glanced to Azrael, wondering how he was taking this news,  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:48 pm
Azrael jumped at her sudden mood change. " Dear calm down. He has not been here since that wonderful but dreadful day. While here he made a rather large impact on the people nearby." He said trying to ease her worries. Understand is all he felt at the moment. He understood why that made her nervous and he understood why she would panic at the mention of him. Though that day had an equal amount of good and bad ( good being that he and she became one and bad that they almost had to die to become it). He smiled at her and wrapped a reassuring arm around her. " Everything is okay do not worry. Lets pretend the conversation never happened." He said then softly kissed her on the cheek.

Saoirse was not prepared for the sudden change and jump in defense. " Not talk about. We should be talking about it. We can not act like it did not happen. A dream it was not!" She had not meant to flip but something had to be done. It had been a little over two weeks since he was here but his presence ligured everywhere. She could almost feel his cold hand on her shoulder. Calming herself she sat back down and looked to them with apologetic eyes. " I am sorry, but we have to find a way to get things back to normal around here. The more mice are even hiding and not coming about anymore." She said dropping her head. For a fae with ebil blood the thought of her pub dieing made her sad. The pub was the last thing that she could truly call hers anymore.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:06 am
She shot a look to Azrael as he tried to calm her. She wouldn't have any of it. not when this was effecting poor Saoirse so. "I will Nae calm down." The angrier she got them harder it became to understand her words. Squirming, she got out of his grasp and stood in her chair. "Something needin to be done Aye!" She said looking at Saoirse, obviously taking her side on this.

She looked around grumpily and sat once more, prodding a chunk of potato with her spoon. "Saoirse's been nothin but nice to us both.. We Canne just sit idly by while he drives off her patrons."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:23 am
Azrael was shocked by her sudden defense. He stood on the floor and just about looked her in the eyes. " Calm down both of you. I am not saying that Saoirse deserves what has happened. And yes I agree that she needs the business back. But talking about sure as hell is not going to fix the problem. Talking does not get stuff done and talking sure as hell is not going to bring people back! If anything is to be done we need to SHOW the people that he is gone and give them peace of mind. Another thing I will not be talked to as though I do not care about what is happening around here. For if I did not care I would not be here." He finished his rant and walked off towards the bathrooms. It took a lot for him to loose his cool and very often did someone he care for push his buttons so. He was not angry at the girls more at the sistuation. Once in the bathroom he ripped the wrappings from his chest and looked into the the now scabbed and somewhat scared. The scars where a reminder of many things. One that he had save the only female he had ever come to love and two that he was strong enough to protect her. He ran his fingures across them and winced slightly in pain.

Saoirse sat there a bit shocked at the couples disagreement. She knew he cared but things had just become overwhelming. " Brigid dear, Calm down. Yes you are right but freaking out and fighting each other will not help the problem at all. We need to do something but show others that it is safe will not be an easy task with Azrael around to start. Most faes do not trust him since it was his brother who attacked. Some feel he is faking everything and will soon turn and tear about our little village. " She paused and took in a slow, deep breath. " I trust him and understand fully the battle he fights within. " She said softly staring at the table tracing the wood grain with her eyes.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:37 am
Brigid sat there staring at her soup. She hadn't even bothered to look at him as he blew up but she knew it was all truth, sitting and ranting didn't do anything but help her vent. When he left and Saoirse spoke, she looked up. "But he's not like them... I know.. he's on the ebil side.. of course I do and will likely have tendencies I don't or can't agree with.. but it doesn't matter to me because I see him for who he is outside of that. It's just.. How do we paint him with the colors only I seem to see to show he's not his brothers?"

She stabbed at the potato a little longer before picking it up and putting it in her mouth. Slowly she chewed it as she thought. "Maybe we spruce the place up? Hold a party!" She looked around trying to gather some ideas. This was a better distraction for her mind. "And damn his brother if he tries to stop us.. He may be in for a nasty treat should he return.." She chuckled some. "Or at least feel a bit more... foul." She was meaning of course tar and feathering.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 pm
Azrael stood facing the wall. Thousands of emotions tore threw him. He had not ment to yell. He fought earns that seared through him. The anger boiled and it was not with the girls. He wanted to do something distructive but his better judgment and his new wife held him back. He slammed his fist into the wall. He felt little pain at the moment. He turned again and looked into the mirror. The scare stood out like blood on a white wall. He felt a moment of pride as he looked at it. Something about it was timeless. Taking three deep breaths and finally feel calm enough to go out. He opened the door and walked to the table. " I apologize for that episode." He looked to Brigid and tilted his head. " I am sorry my love." He said the words with deep sorrow. " He sat back down and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in. He held her there for several moments and took in her essence. Just being there helped to calm him down. Finally letting her go he sat back up and looked around the room. " So whats going on out here." He spoke as though the conversation earlier had never happened.

Saoirse sat in silence as the two had thier moment. Damn I need a love life or at least a fling. She thought selfishly to herself. Once there moment had ended she looked at the two. Though they sat as if everything was okay she could still feel the tention in the air. " Well brigid suggested a party. Maybe a good old drunk fest to ease everyones minds." She said leaning back in her chair.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm
She allowed him to pull her into him, resting her head against him to show she'd forgiven him. Her eyes rolled to him, a silent apology written in her expressive gaze. "Don't worry.. There was truth to it.." She nodded letting the episode fade to the past. Why dwell on what was now past? She offered a small smile and nodded as Saoirse spoke. "I sure did.. I figured it might help.. after you know..." She looked around at the pub once more. "What says you Saoirse? Have any ideas how to get this place booming?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 pm
Azrael sat there quietly for several moments unsure of what to say. He wasnt entirely sure of what was going on.

Saoirse burst into a laugh fest and grabbed at her ribs. " This...place....hehe...has never.... been spruced up. When I bought it it was a dump." She was not ,meaning to laugh at her just the thought of there not being a layer of dust was kinda funny to her. " It must include liquor and food. We will need music and invites. What about a hula party." Saoirse caught herself and leaned back. She got a bit excited at the thought of a party.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:14 am
CrimsonMaiden21

Her ears flopped at the laughter then it stopped and she understood why. It hadn't been at here, just the fact that it'd always seemed so run down. "A hula party?" She tilted her head off to the side. In all her years she'd never heard of such thing. "At the risk of sounding like a newly hatched fae.. What's a Hula party?" She blinked utterly and completely lost. "I mean I get it's a party.... but of what origin?"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff