Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm
Scatty nodded, and looked at the tankards.

"Oh, I can take my alcholol...." she said to herself. She took a gulp from the first, grateful her heritage gave her one hell of a resistance to alcholol.

"Well, you do one helluva job, if I do say so myself," she said with a wide grin. She sat back and sighed. She saw the two other; just recognized the face, she didn't work with them regularly, but she didn't bother soldiers off duty.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Spyke walks in the tavern and sits down at his usual seat. "Yo, Dust, give me the usual and keep it coming." He then notices Scatty and nods. "Glad to see that you made your way here, Scathach, Dust knows how to run a good business."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:58 pm
Martini stepped out, looking his body over. He almost immediately noticed his entire left forearm was still bone. There were no nerve endings on it, so he felt no pain. Nevertheless, he kinda freaked out. "The ********?! Jay, I thought you said you'd turn me back into a living person!"

Mordin walked in. "Relax, relax. The morphing brought you back to life, but a part of you can't be finished for some reason. Here, my snake friend from college told me you might need this." He said, handing him a gray- steel gauntlet with a green monitor on the front.

Martini found it a bit of a hassle to get on, but once he did, the mecahnism began to scan his height, weight, heart rate, etc. and gauged his arm strength, then allowed him to use it. He grasped and ungrasped it. "Alright, I'm still a little pissed about the whole 'not finished' thing, but this is awesome..." He turned to leave. "I have to go to the Throne Room. Gotta get knighted and all." He said, taking his new outfit and started changing into it as he made his way to the Throne Room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:07 pm
Thgindim sighed. "Oh, fine..." She slowly walked over to the bar, sitting down. She politely waited for the conversation to end.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm
Jaybomb sighs and mumbles something about not testing it but was glad it work. "Thanks Mordin, anyways.I will handle the maintenance work on the arm should Martini requests it but not right now I need to get cleaned up and dress in my Royal Clothes for the knighting ceremony."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:30 am
Varudan stormed through the streets up to the Ice Castle. He had met with an old college "mate" sometime a while ago, and he had stolen a gauntlet that Varudan had been working on as an improvement for his arm. He blew a hole in the doors to the Atrium and stomped in. "WHERE IS THAT SLIMY SCUM MORDIN!?" He yelled, absolutely livid.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:33 am
The entire court stopped, everyone got all quiet and whispers. Draid was the only person who stepped forward. Judging from the hole blown in the Atrium when there were perfectly good doors to use, Draid deduced that this guy was no-bueno... And NOTHING was going to ruin today. "Sorry, sir, but the wizard you seek is in another castle.

...He skipped town a couple of weeks ago. He WAS here, but now he's not."

Dust poured Spyke his usual massive jug of whiskey and put down on the table next to him, and then got to work on filling the three tankards. "Woo-hoo..." He said sarcastically. "I can pour alcohol into a cup and give it to someone with a smile." He said, laughing ans he handed the three back to Scathach. "...And the occasional drunkie, but that's my weak suit. Usually Hunter handles something like that..." He then walks over to Thgindim. "Err... What DO I get a shadow?" He asked himself, genuinely confused.

Martini wanted to unveil himself to the world, but not QUITE yet. He wanted to build tension. Tension was fun. He was dressed in a black long-sleeved shirt and collar, pitch-black jeans, black leather gloves, his usual bandana, and over it all he wore a large white vest and hood, unbuttoned with the collar flipped up and hood over his head, showing off every inch of it from the tip of the hood to the black-trimmed bottom. He smiled as he walked into the royal court incognito, standing amongst the masses.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:04 am
Thgindim looked off to the side, her tail twitching. "...Sorry." She said, disguising her face with shadow.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 am
Fenrir strolls into the tavern. He never had a chance to drop in and had heard that it was a great place to get drunk. He sits at the bar a seat away from Thgindim and waits for Dust. He hoped he didn't make a fool of himself. He rarely drank, and when he did he ended up being an idiot. But he promissed himself he wouldn't drink too much.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:48 am
Dust cocked his head in confusion. "For what? Thgindim, there's no reason to apologize for having opinions. We all have them. I wouldn't get upset over it." He said, walking over to Fenrir. "I've never seen you as the 'drinking' type, but what can I get you?"

A royal squire stepped forward from the side of Frost's throne, clearing his throat a little before announcing, "And now for the knighting ceremony! Martini Furetto and Kaiden Raposo step forward." On that cue, both Draid and Martini step out from the crowd and approach the king and queen. Martini takes off his hood, revealing his new flesh and fur. Even Draid is surprised. They both kneel before Swift and Frost.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 am
"Oh, I don't mean to interrupt. You can finish with her first. I'm not in a rush to get anywhere." replies Fenrir. He was still warry of having some alcohol, so a few minutes more if waiting wouldn't harm anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:50 am
Varudan, as angry as he was at Mordin's apparent disappearance, supposed he might as well stick around for the knighting. Perhaps Mordin would come around or something. He stood a head or two above most of the crowd, watching the king and queen.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Spyke takes the whiskey and chugs it down. Volk whispers something to Hunter. "So did Spyke found out that Draid is going to propose to Fade?" Hunter shakes his head hoping that Spyke hadn't found out. But it was too late, Spyke's eyes light up. "So Draid is going to ask my sister Fade for her hand in marriage....correct?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:55 pm
Frost smiled, giving Martini a nod. She held a sword in her hands. "Martini, Kaiden. Do you both swear to serve our kingdom with honor and respect?"

Thgindim sighed, her tail twitching. "Alright then..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 pm
Both Martini and Draid nodded, saying in unison, "To our dying breath, we swear to uphold the values of the Ice Kingdom and the crown."

Dust's expression began to think. "Wait... Doesn't every member of the royal family need to be present for the knighting ceremony? Isn't that today? You two best head up to the castle." He said, motioning to Thgindim and Midnight.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff