Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

'Ah, Ben Davis High School, my new school, the school that teaches my old best friends. It's time for a tear filled reunion. I've missed my best friends so much. I can't believe it's been a year since we all spoke. I wonder how they're doing...'

"Alright, Lexibell," a woman's voice called from beside me in the driver's seat of the car, "It's time to face a new school. You ready?" "Of course, I am, Mama." I smiled, looking at my mother. "Got your notebooks?" "Even my song notebook!" "Pencils?" "Of course." "Binders?" "Yes, Mom..." "Money?" "Mom!" "Okay, okay." "Sissy," my little seven year old sister called from the back seat, "Just flee!" Me and my sister giggled and I replied with, "Mom would never let me." "Well, you better flee now, Lexibell," my mom said, "School's gonna start soon, hun." I nodded and started opening the car door.

"And, Alexia..." "Yes, Mom?" "Be careful." she said, looking at me worriedly, "If you find one of your old friends, please have them watch you; they should know the drill if it happens again." She was talking about my Narcolepsy which caused me to pass out at random times. Like any other Nacroleptic, I've dealt with it my whole life and so my old friend are aware and know what to do if I pass out. At least... I hoped they remembered... "Don't worry, Mom; I will." I beamed at her, getting out of the car, "Just take Maria Ann to school!" She gave me one last, worried smile before driving off.

And there I was left to battle my first day of Junior Year at a new school alone. I turned and puffed up my chest before walking to the front doors of Ben Davis High School. It wasn't much different from Cardinal Ritter High School hallway activity-wise; jocks tossing around footballs, populars giggling and gossiping, nerds hurrying to their first period, the usual high school scene. I may have wanted to search for my old friends, but I needed my schedule first. I passed the loud jocks and the judging populars and the weird kids who just stared at everyone all the way to the office.

I went up to the front desk to a kind-faced, middle-aged woman who greeted me with a smile. "I'm new here, Alexia Jayy Elizabeth Cipriano." I stated, smiling back. She shuffled through a few papers and gave me my schedule and a map of the school. "Enjoy your first day!" she said as I thanked her and went back out to the hall.

"So first period is... Chemistry with a Mr. Santos..." I said, trying to match room number on the schedule with the map. I was clearly failing as I continued down the hall, not paying attention at all.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Remember, I want the Delinquent to be the first to actually talk to Alexia Jayy please. x3]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 pm
As usual, the passing crowd of students didn't seem to pay Aaron any mind as he stood hunched over in front of a locker. His backpack was slung over one shoulder and Greenday could be heard blaring from the headphones that sat on his head. At the moment he was standing on his skateboard for more efficiency in pulling his latest prank of supergluing everyone's lockers shut. Every so often he'd look up from his work to make sure no one was going to bust him, but at this point everyone was either too wrapped up in talking to their friends, rushing off to class, or just not caring what he did to pay much mind. Every time he was done gluing up one locker door, he simply gave his skateboard a little push and rolled to the next one before repeating the process. Business as usual for him. Upon finishing the row of lockers, he stuck his hands in his pockets and pushed off once more to head to the next row of lockers. He weaved through the crowd, not really caring who he bumped into along the way, and nearly ran Alexia over in the process, but didn't give her a second glance, much less recognize his old friend.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

☽☾

I had just looked up from my confusing paper just in time to see the skater boy about to run me over. I stepped quickly outta the way before he could and ran into a bunch of wanna-be gangsters who were hopping and hollering ghetto language. "Sorry..." I muttered as they started making a fuss over it. I quickly disappeared into the crowd to go confront Mr. Road Rage. "Hey," I called, walking right behind him and pouting, "Skater boy! You nearly ran me over back there! Aren't you going to apologize?"

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Gotta do a few things right quick. Be back in an hour or less!]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:36 pm
Ama sat on the landing at the top of the stairs, chattering away with her friends. Since she and X were siblings, their parents gave them one car to share. Usually her brother came to school early to weight train or practice or just mess around with his teammates before school, giving Ama the choice to either come to school early with him, or have one of her friends pick her up and take her. Today she chose to come early, and her friends had slowly gathered to their little hangout on the stairs while Ama sat and did some homework she had put off until the last moment.

For a while now though, Ama had been watching Aaron go about doing something to the lockers. As long as it wasn't her's he was messing with, she and her friends were content to watch and laugh at the idiots that fell victim to his prank. "Maybe he's hoping someone will chase him down and beat him up." Ama mused with a small smile. "It'd be the first human contact he'd have in years probably."

As one pathetic looking new girl ran after him, the group burst out in laughter. "Oh my god, Ama! You were totally right!" One of the other girls laughed, though the girl just watched with a dry smile before getting up and brushing her short, ruffled, black skirt off. Ama fixed her lavender tank top and short black vest before pulling her bag onto her shoulder and turning her attention back to the new girl and Aaron. "It's almost sad, really." She sighed.

((Edited))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:52 pm
((Is our pizza free if she's not back within an hour? blaugh I crack myself up. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 pm
Aaron was surprised to learn someone was following him. He was also surprised to find out someone didn't know his name. Stopping, he turned to look behind him and lowered his headphones down around his neck to give the girl his brief but full attention. He looked her over from head to toe, as if thinking about just how much of his time she was worth. "Mmmmnope." he said promptly before putting his headphones back on. "You must be new here. Because there's no way my reputation would be lost on a local. Speaking of, I've got a schedule to keep so I really must be going. Good luck finding your locker!" he said with a laugh as he skated off down the halls once more.

((Oh you. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

☽☾

As soon as I saw his face, all my anger toward him for almost running me over vanished. Aaron. One of my old best friends. The troublemaker of our old group. And before we stopped speaking, I kind of realized I had a slight crush on him. I had recognized him instantly, but...

He didn't recognize me.

"Wait a minute!" I said, still chasing after him, "Aaron, wait! Is this another prank you're pulling? Don't you remember me?" I was slightly fearing he wouldn't remember me at all-one of his best friends-and that, of course, started my Panic Disorder. My heart started racing and my breathing came quickly even though I wasn't even running at full effort. 'Please remember me, Aaron...'

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[That'll be $6.95 please.]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm
"Jesus, make up your mind! Do you know me or not?!" Aaron said with some exasperation as he continued to casually roll along. "Yes, of course it's another prank. One that I'd like to finish by next period, thank you very much, and I've still got a good chunk of the school to cover. "And no. I don't. Clue me in or not, I don't really care. I'm more than happy to walk away with the consolation prize of me not caring."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

'Another day in this dreadful place, filled with people I don't even like.' The brunette thought as she adjusted the strap of the messenger bag on her shoulder as she entered the school, barely giving a glance at those she passed. Not like she cared enough to speak to them, so why should she look at them? Lifting her hands, the female opened the book in hand, attention falling to it as she walked down the hall, dodging everyone she walked by with ease. It was sort of natural, how she moved about crowded halls while reading. No practice at all was needed for her to become graceful as she walked down the hall when all her attention was in different world. A world she actually liked being in. Not the one where she was cursed to be, surrounded by superficial people who don't give damn about anything but themselves because no one else w-

There she went again, negative thoughts clouding her mind. She really needed to stop that, especially when reading. 'Great, now I have to reread that whole page!' she thought sourly as she paused in the middle of the hallway, shaking her head, which caused her loose brown curls to shift. She must have been blocking someones way, but what did she care? Not like that imaginary person would know who she was. To them, she'd just be some girl in red shorts, a navy and white stripped shirt, and a pair of tan TOMs. A nobody.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image

☽☾

I quickly rushed to stand in front of him, not caring if he ran me over or not. I needed him to recognize me. "Aaron, it's me!" I pleaded, almost crying from my panic, "Alexia Jayy! Lexayy! The music-loving girl who was one of your best friend's in elementary and middle school!" My breath was on the brink of coming to the the hyperventilation stage. "Don't you recognize me?" 'Why didn't he recognize me?' I thought, 'It has to be a prank... It has to...' I started getting a little dizzy. Was it the panic attack or the narcolepsy? I didn't know; I didn't care. I wanted my best friend to remember me!

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:48 pm
Aaron stopped before he ran into her and pulled down his headphones, staring back with wide eyes. "....Lex....?" He always used to call her that just because it was a nickname that was never Alexia-approved. "The hell are you doing here? I thought you were gone for good?" he asked, still more shocked than anything. It had only been a few years since she left, but it felt a lot longer to him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I have told you a hundred times..." I said with a bit of lethargy and panic mixed in my voice as the room start spinning more and more, "Don't call me Lex... And if you and everyone else would've kept in touch... You know, my mom couldn't afford our house anymore... And... And..." That's when I blacked out and my body went limp.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 pm
"s**t!" Aaron stumbled as he moved to catch her, temporarily forgetting about the mobile surface he'd been standing on as his skateboard rolled out from under his feet. Once he remembered her narcolepsy, he sighed as the panic started to leave him. "Jesus, don't they have meds to fix take care of that?" he muttered as he managed to shift her into his arms as he got to his feet. From there he went to collect his skateboard before carrying Alexia to the nurse's office. While she rested on a bed with the nurse taking care of her, Aaron plopped down in a chair to wait for her to wake up. Not like he cared about class or anything.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 pm
make-a-joke-of-it-all
a pair of tan TOMs.
((AKA the BEST shoes on the planet. Wearing a pair right now! 3nodding ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100