Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Animal I Adopted ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin smiled and scratched her behind the ear. He then went into the kitchen and started to make meatloaf. After he put it in the oven, he went back into the living room. "The meatloaf should be ready in 20 minutes or so."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:31 pm
bigbubz1

"Alright." Zarin's mother said and Cookie followed Zarin around. His mother said "Oh before I forget, the vet said to give her these pills after each meal. It will help with her nauseia." THen she gave him the pills and Cookie went over to her toys and started to chew on one of her dog bone she had been working on for about a week now. She then heard the boys arguing and went to get Zarin. They were arguing over who would get to give Cookie the gift they made.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:03 pm
Blazingcat123

After a while, the meatloaf was ready. Zarin set some plates on the table and put some in a bowl for Cookie. He put the meatloaf on the plates and sat down at the table with his family.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:13 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie then started to eat her food and wagged her curled tail as she did. The boys then nod and said "We made something for Cookie, Zarin." Then they pulled out a card with a picture of Cookie on it and handed it to Zarin. At the top it said 'Get Better Soon, Cookie!" It was obvious the boys cared about cookie and wanted her to get better. "So that's what you two were doing all day. That's very nice boys." Their mother said and smiled at them as she ate her meatloaf. Cookie looked up eharing what they were saying and wagged her tail at the card. Once she finished she went over to the boys cautiously and let them pet her. Then she jumped into their laps on the couch after Zarin helped her up and layed down feeling mroe comfortable around the boys when they were notbeing rowdy or anything. She was wagging her tail and snuggling with them which she only did with Zarin and his mother. The two boys were laughing and having fun with Cookie. But when Zarin came over to give her medicine to her she hid behind the boys and whimpered not wanting to fall asleep again.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:56 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin smiled. "It's alright Cookie. Just to make you feel okay, once you start to fall asleep, I'll lay down with you." Zarin knew that Cookie hated the medicine, but this was the only way he could think of when she would take it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie then went over to Zarin and once he picked her up she let him give her the medicine and went to get some water to get rid of the bad taste in her mouth. Then she went back over to the boys but they had to go to bed. They were taking their baths and Cookie went to find Zarin after saying goodnight to them. Then she pawed at his leg and started to nod off.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:20 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin smiled. "Well, seems like Cookie is starting to fall asleep. I'll see you tomorrow morning mom. Good night." Zarin picked Cookie up and carried her to his bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:28 pm
bigbubz1

"Good nightyou two." Zarin's motehr said as she tucked the boys into bed. During the night Cookie was snuggled next to Zarin and woke up as she normally did when she needed to go to the bathroom. Though she used a puppy pad at night in the corner of the bathroom. Then she went back to Zarin's room and climbed up her doggy stairs and back against Zarin but then the next morning she was human. SHe was a very beautiful young woman and was still very affectionate. Then she woke up and yawns as she had not noticed she was human yet. Then she looked in the mirror and got scared then hid under the covers shaking like a leaf.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:10 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin was still half asleep when he woke up and felt Cookie shaking. He lifted his covers to see her in her human form. He almost jumped out of bed, but then calmed down. "It's alright Cookie. I'm here. You don't need to be scared."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:41 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie then looked at him and jumped on him hugged him still shaking a bit. Then she said "I'm scared Zarin. I've never been human before." She then looked up at him not realizing she was not wearing anything. She never wore clothes in the past as he never could get used to them. But then seeing her tearful eyes you could tell she had no clue what was going on.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin covered her with a sheet and then hugged her. "It's going to be alright Cookie. I'll help you through this." He started to rub her back, trying to calm her down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 pm
bigbubz1

Cookie hugged him and gripped his shirt. After she calmed down she heard Zarin's mother coming and she said "Zarin? Are you up yet." Then she knocked on the door and opened it seeing Cookie in her human form. Though she didn't know it was Cookie. "Zarin why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" his mother said and Cookie wagged her tail.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm
Blazingcat123

"Mom, this isn't-" Zarin stopped himself mid sentence. What if his mom freaked out and then let it slip? Cookie could be in real trouble then. "I mean yeah, this is my girlfriend."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:56 pm
bigbubz1

"Well what is her name? Also where is Cookie? The boys wanted to take her to the park." His mother said slightly suspicious. She jsut wore a smile though. Cookie looked up at Zarin with an 'it's okay to tell her' look in her eyes.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm
Blazingcat123

Zarin saw the look in Cookie's eyes and sighed. "Actually mom, the girl you see right now is Cookie. I don't know what happened. But when I woke up she was in this form."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff