Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 pm
Aeriolous looked to Malag with a small frown.
"Muscle? I need more muscle? Will my frame hold extra weight?"
He looked at his wrist bracelets and sighed.
"Never mind, I don't like wearing these anymore. They are not as cool as I thought. I don't think I like jewelry anymore."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Malag gave him a look before she add move weight to them so he hit the ground. "U need ths, so ne complain" she said, "ths good for strrrength and speed." she let the weight go back to being light before she reach an hand down to help him up. smilign she dusted him off and held a hnad out before she headed to the door of the temple. "u asked mi to teach u" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 pm
Aeriolous let out a surprised yelp as the weights dragged him down to the ground and he hit it with a heavy thud.
"OUCH!!"
He tried to pull himself up but found that the weights were like a ton. He sighed.
"I will do my best not to complain then. Promise."
Then the weights were light again and she was helping him to his feet. He dusted himself off and fixed his shirt before he followed Malag out of the temple.
"Yes I did ask you and I look forward to all that you have to teach me. I mean it."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

"good and mi well teach u all mi knows" Malag said as she took her cat form again. she perefered this form over her others. It was just easier to get around for every one left you alone or ignored you for you where a small animal. Purring she jumped on to his shoulder and got cozy. "shall we head off now?" she asked her tail flicking lightly.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:15 pm
"Yes, let us be off, I need to get back to work and meet with Alram, the chief dwarf in charge of the blasting charges we will be doing this coming week."

He made sure Malag was comfortable before he went ahead and walked out of the temple and into the drow commons.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Malag just looked cute and adorable as they want. He tail rested happily around his neck as she kept her eyes slitley open to see things. she was not only to teach him but to care for him. Her ears twitched as she picked up things but for the most part she could just nap for how quiet it was.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:22 pm
The day was busy as Aeriolous was asked to stop by numerous areas to check over new construction for buildings, waterways, and a new housing area.

On occassion when he would listen to those speaking to him, he would stroke Malag in thought.

After he had fulfilled his duties and he thought he was scot free, a dwarf approached him looking at him with an gleam in his eye and a crooked smile.

"Malik.....what have you done now? That grin does not comfort me...."

The dwarf chuckled.
"I made something real good. A new brew for the demon king. This will knock him to his arse and make him give you the respect you deserve. Oh and I have a brew for you too plus some potent new blasting powder for the excavation team who plan to set out to the eastern mountains to blast and see if there is anything worth mining there."

he looked to Malag and frowned.
'You have that creepy cat again.....be careful...I hear cats steal people's souls...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 am
User Image

Malag just napped the whole time as her king went around doing tasks. He was safe and there was not much she could do. Plus cats loved to sleep. As they went she only opened her eyes when she heard Aeriolous question a dwarf's smile. Yawning she stretched and looked down at him as she listened to what he said. Got that last part got her to glare at hoim and jump down to look up at his face.

"Parrrdon mi but mi dose not eat souls" she said with a little hiss in her voice, "Mi has killed many surrrre but neverrrr eatten a soul."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 pm
The dwarf hopped back in fright, which was a once in a lifetime opportunity to see a dwarf hop in fright as they were rumored to be fearless.
"What is this?! A demonic cat that speaks?!"

He crossed himself, in the way all races did in honor and protection from the goddess.

"You must be an evil cat. Cats are not meant to talk!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 am
User Image

Malag just gave him a look and walked up to him and pawed him. "Mi is not a demon" she said looking up at him. she stepped back and took her drow form and looked down at him. "Mi is the shadow cat to thee Goddess Eilistrrrraee" she said with a bow, "Mi is neither good or evil just a servant doing as she is told....but mi dos not like to be called bad luck orrrrr evil." If the dwarf pushed it more she would show him how scary she could get.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:11 pm
Malik went very still as the cat morphed into a drow woman and stood in front of him, asking him not to call her bad luck or evil.

The dwarf had never been scared in his entire life....that is until now. He had never seen such an event happen and it scared him so bad all he could do was nod and wonder how many of his precious red whiskers were not completely white.

Aeriolous had to laugh as he had never seen Malik so quiet nor stupified. He patted the man's shoulder.

"It's ok. You get used to it. You just keep mum on this or she will cut out your tongue and I will hand you from your toes. Understood?"

The dwarf nodded and bowed suddenly to Malag.
"I...I beg your pardon madam. I did...not know and I swear on my beard, that I will not tell a living soul about this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
"Malag not Madam" Malag purried and smiled, "ou is forrgiven just go do ou's work and leave me to min." She perefed if no one know what she was and left her alone. It worked out better that way if not a lot of people knew what she was. "now that is overrrr can we move on?" she asked Aeriolous  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm
Aeriolous seemed lost in thought as he was looking off into the distance. The dwarf and malag looked in the direction he was looking but saw nothing.

Aeriolous blinked a few minutes later and looked to them.

"Sorry...I heard something. A new king has been chosen for the light elves and I must attend....Malag, will you come with me? Malik....can you handle things here? I know the coronation is very soon and since the realms portals are closed, I must seek out Lareth and ask to be personally sent there."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Malag blinked before nodded and smiling. "Mi would be horrrnorrred to go with u Mi lking" she said with a bow, "But Mi like this or Mi cat?" She smilpy wanted to know if she had to be in her drow form when they went or stay as a cat like she loved to do. It was so easy to get away with things when you looked as cute as a kitten.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 pm
For traveling purposes, I would say cat, Malag. It would be easier and it won't get anyone trying to really looking into your true identity."

He looked at the nodding dwarf.
"I hope you will not be bad and allow work to slow down. If I come back and we are behind schedule, or that if anyone is drunk, I will cut off your beard."

The dwarf nodded and held his prized braided beard.
"Things will be done. Don't cha worry. I will make sure things go smoothly. You can count on me."

The three talked as they headed back to the main building where Aeriolous packed a quick bag, borrowed a horse, and set off down the mountian towards Lareth's castle.

((You can post in lareths castle. Lets say we got there in record time?))  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff