Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:45 pm
Tamlin could only nod as what he just went through was just too much too fast.
As he was left alone with her, the last words from Ash got him angry at himself.
If he had known about how she lost her husband only a few months ago, he wouldn't have even dared to make the offer that he had.

Rule number 35-"Don't hit up widows" That was because it would give them time to mourn and it would ruin one's own libido at hearing a loved ones name.

Tamlin dried off and lay beside her, but with his back to her. She was not going to be happy when she woke up and he wished he could go back in time and stop himself from acting stupidly.

As he lay there he could hear her mentioning a name in her slumber. Hearing the man's name had him cringing. Not only was she going to kill him......Lareth was going to incinerate him for sure for sleeping with his dead brothers former wife.

A few hours passed and Tamiln magicked himself back to his mothers house and picked up some clothes. He dressed and went back to Gypsy but sat away from her.

For some reason he felt ashamed of his body and for once, himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:27 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy finally woke up and sat in the bed with a groan, one hand to her head as she tried to remember everything that had happened. As it was, her body was telling her more than her scattered memory, sore in places she hadn't felt sore in in a very long time.

She pushed back her flame-colored hair and looked around the room until she found Tamlin, easily noting how unhappy he was at the moment. She could tell that he was expecting her to be mad at him but, for some reason, she wasn't.

Instead, she offered him a small smile and held her hand out to him, "Come here... I'm not going to kill you or hurt you... And Lareth will never find out about this unless you tell him," she told him softly, shifting her hand impatiently when he hesitated.

When he finally came over to sit beside her she gave a soft sigh, "I have to apologize to you, Tamlin. I should have explained about my demonic half to you before now. I just didn't think to do so. I have trouble being around the more powerful demons. Lareth gave me something that helps but the more powerful the demon, the less it seems to work. Ash showing up without warning shook my control since he's one of the oldest and most powerful demons in existence right now. Being an Incubus of one of the original lines keeps him young.

"Now from what I can remember from what happened, I have to tell you that you're very talented in bed. And you will make a phenomenal assassin when you're fully trained. That punch you tried would have broken my neck if it had landed,"
she told him, keeping her voice soft and the sheet around herself so that he wouldn't get shy on her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:10 pm
Tamlin said nothing as he listened to her explanation on herself and why Ash's appearance, has disturbed her demon.
As she commented on his bed skills he simply chalked it up to her being nice and he gave her a side look as she made comments on his skill, which she said could have killed her.

"I wouldn't have landed. I wasn't even aiming for your neck."

He ran a hand through his hair and didn't care she was naked. He cast a look at her pale skin which held a few bite marks from him, which he didn't even remember giving her.

"I am glad you are alright and I do not plan on telling the king or anyone, about what happened."

He sat on the edge of the bed and got up.

"Well.....I am going to get going. I have studying to do before tomorrow.....I shall see you at practice Ma'am."

He headed for the door and stopped.
"Oh....and thank you. I never had a meal like that....you helped me more than you know."

Tamlin then exited and went back to the barracks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:39 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy gave a soft sigh as he left and dropped back on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She knew he hadn't believed her when she'd spoken about his skills but she'd been truthful with him.

As it was, it was going to take her the rest of the night to stretch in order to be able to move right tomorrow. She could feel her demon half grumbling inside of her and knew that it would be even harder to control it over the next few days. But with Ash around, she could switch things up and have him take over her duties until she was doing better.

She very much liked that idea and got herself out of bed with a wince, pulled on her robe and wrote the Incubus a note that she took with her as she made her way towards the showers. She slid the note under Ash's door and continued on her way.

After the shower, and a few stretches under the hot water, she could move easier. She knew she'd have to explain the switch in instructors, especially to Galen, but felt that it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

She went back to bed and found herself sleeping uneasily, something she simply dealt with. She woke up earlier than usual the next morning and went to beard Galen in his office, grinning as he held his head against a hangover. The hangover made the switch-up alot easier and she left to head out to the practice ring where Ash was reclining on one of the benches, managing to gain the appreciative eye of several of the soldiers in the process.

She just shook her head over that and assessed everyone then grinned at them all, "Congratulations, boys and girls, you get a surprise today. And for the next few days. You get a new training instructor. Do pay attention. You'll likely be given a test," she happily told them over their groans at her puns.

She was doubly grateful that no one could see the marks Tamlin had put on her skin, thanks to her protective leathers. She gave Ash a playful bow and gestured to the group then gave the soldiers a teasing wave as she headed back inside, managing to maintain a good distance from the Incubus in the process.

Ash crossed to stand in front of the group, his dark eyes managing to give Tamlin a wink without anyone else catching it, "Alright children... Today, you'll be playing with very sharp objects. They're called daggers and they can be alot of fun," he told them, continuing the 'school'-type puns.

After that, he proceeded to instruct them in assassination maneuvers that were also useful for those soldiers going into reconnaissance as well as the more basic soldiers. But he wanted Tamlin, in particular, to pay attention. Several of the maneuvers were very easy to work on, others not so much. And he easily noted how easy they were for Tamlin to accomplish...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:53 pm
Tamlin found the training to be....easy. Now he knew his abilities fairly well, but he never thought he would find these practices to be childs play. As the routines got more difficult and many began to have problems, Tamiln excelled and looked at Ash.

The look said 'I'm bored'.

But he continued to practice just like everyone else as his mind began to think of other things.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:12 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash singled out Tamlin and one other soldier who showed promise for further assassin training and put them to harder maneuvers. He showed them how to keep a blade hidden, the numerous spots for 'accidental' hits that were actually fatal, and several others that were harder to do than they looked.

He decided right then that he'd take them both on for specialized training and told Galen so when the fort commander showed up to check on them. It would mean separate housing for them as well as separate training times and different classes, but they would both benefit from it.

In fact, just a few days of intense training and Tamlin would actually be able to join Ash on his next job.

While Tamlin was working on the harder maneuvers with the other soldier, only a little bit bigger than the boy but not by much, Ash set the others working at attack points on the pells.

After several hours of work, he sent them all to the showers then to their meal and classroom with Galen, though Tamlin and the other would be joining Ash instead in a different room. There, he showed them various ways to stay hidden, how to be totally innocuous, and how to play up their personalities so that no one would ever suspect them of being what he was training them to be and told them to practice all of them whenever possible.

When he finally dismissed them for dinner with a few hours for study or practice on their own, he went to arrange their housing changes.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:23 pm
Tamlin didn't know if being good at this was going to be a blessing in disguise or trouble later on. He had no desire to be an assassin, but if he could do something to protect himself when he went out and about doing his business, hey, might as well learn as much as he could.

As he was left alone to his own devices after dinner, Tamlin found himself sitting outside with a book in hand. Though it looked like he was reading, he couldn't read as he thought back to that woman.

Yes, she had to be making fun of him when she praised him on bed skill. He remembered everything and he remembered fumbling with her a bit. Shaking hands and being growled at as she corrected much of his actions.

He felt his jaw tighten.

Being schooled on something that should have come naturally, shamed him. Not only had he been ashamed on taking a widow, he was ashamed she was more demon and succubi inclined then he was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:59 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy finally couldn't stay cooped up in her room any longer and moved into the practice arena for a bit of fresh air, moving in the near-darkness as she headed for the look-out post near the gate. She wasn't wearing her usual fighting leathers, though. She was dressed in a flowing robe of pale green silk that moved around her legs like it had a life of its own, her fire-colored hair free and flowing down her back as she moved up the staircase to stand at the top of the fort's wall where she could look out over the land beyond.

Behind him, Ash spoke up, knowing full well that the boy'd had no idea he was there until he did, "Go on and talk to her... You have to get used to talking to women at some point and she's a good start. Plus, I can promise you that she never lies, unlike most women..." he said simply then walked back inside the building.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:07 pm
Tamlin was NOT going to talk to her as he just didn't want to right now. He probably wouldn't talk with her very much anymore. Time with her just showed him how much of a child he was.
Not only in his way of thinking but as a demon as well.

Eventually he closed his book and went to stand with her.

"I am going to tell you that I am going to ask that Ash remain my instructor after you have had time to heal yourself or what not."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:10 pm
Tamlin was NOT going to talk to her as he just didn't want to right now. He probably wouldn't talk with her very much anymore. Time with her just showed him how much of a child he was.
Not only in his way of thinking but as a demon as well.

Eventually he closed his book and went to stand with her.

"I am going to tell you that I am going to ask that Ash remain my instructor after you have had time to heal yourself or what not."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:38 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy gave him a simple nod, her eyes still focused on the land before them, remaining silent for a bit. When she did speak, though, she did as Ash had said and told him the truth, "He'll be a good instructor for you. He'll teach you what you need to survive, to defend yourself when you need it... He'll show you what you need as an Incubus as well. But, if you let him, he'll be a good friend," she said softly then finally turned to look at him, a few strands of her hair blowing across her face.

"I know you think I wasn't truthful with what I told you... But I was entirely truthful... I'm over five thousand years old, Tamlin. And in all that time, I've only had a grand total of three partners before you. I started out as a slave. My virginity was sold to the highest bidder then I was given the best instruction in the sexual arts as they were known then. But I was sold to another man who had me trained to be his bodyguard instead of a bed partner. I had one more partner who died very tragically then I married Kaljire. That's the limit of my experience in bed.

"You are an Incubus, yes. But you are more than just a creature of sex. You're a creature of desire, meant to fulfill the desires of those you encounter. Ash just returned from doing just such a thing. He helped a young woman discover herself and gain her freedom, exactly what she'd been desiring for a long portion of her life. You need to learn to look into the heart, not just concentrate on the body.

"That's what my demon does, just concentrates on the body and those needs. It doesn't think about anything else. The only thing I've found that distracts or calms it is the Mating Mark.

"So for all that you are young, Tamlin, and still have a lot to learn, I can only advise you to enjoy your youth, enjoy learning... As someone who had to learn in a much harsher world, I'm probably one of the few who can say that and mean it..." she told him softly, knowing that it seemed as if she was rambling but she did want him to understand that she'd told him the simple truth.

She put a hand on his shoulder and leaned in to give him a soft kiss on his cheek then moved down the stairs and back inside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:45 am
While she spoke to him of her life, he got the notion this was another lesson in learning how to be more understanding of others. Not a fun lesson and a small part of him felt slightly bad for her.

Then came the talk about being more than just an agent of sex. Again he was being told how he should be and how the amazing Ash fulfilled his duties as an incubi with a woman. Look into the heart ….blah, blah, blah… Whoop-de-fricken-do, he thought.

Tamlin clenched his fist as again she spoke to him as if he were a dawdling idiot child.

Phrases such as enjoy your youth, enjoy learning, and smell the flowers, was grating on his nerves. While everyone around him told him such things, he had no interest in such matters. He didn’t have much time left anyway. He had to finish his training and show his father he could handle himself before the old man was gone for good.

As she left after kissing his cheek, he looked out over the land angrily and muttered to himself.
“I don’t need friends, I will not enjoy myself as if I was carefree…and I sure as hell don’t need you in my thoughts anymore woman.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over time, Tamlin absorbed all of what Ash had to teach him, but when it came to going out onto the field, Tamlin declined saying that even though he was physically trained well enough, that didn’t mean he was actually ready. It got him a raised eyebrow and look, but Tamlin didn’t care. Tamlin knew himself better than anyone else. If he said he wasn’t ready, then he wasn’t ready.

He practiced daily with the other soldier who was being trained with him, but he also spent much of his time in the library reading books. Different kinds of books, but mostly magic and health books were his area of study.

Not once did he look for Gypsy nor did he think about her. In fact he avoided her altogether.

He got his ‘feedings’ by standing near the stables as it was a very popular place for more than just the stable master. Once he was full, he would go and exercise, shower, read, and go to bed. Being tired from all his more self-inflicted training, he was too tired to dream which made it easier to rest and be ready for the same thing the next day. He filled out a bit more and actually had a nice build that was perfect for him.

As he was chatting about the best places to stab with his fellow trainee, Ash approached them both and told them a mission had come up. They were going to accomplish it together and the success would dictate whether or not they could be truly called assassins. It was a long term job as they would have to infiltrate and gain the targets trust before they could kill them.
Tamlin and the other demon nodded and through Ash gained the information they would need for their last test. They would have the rest of the day off to prepare.

The other soldier left to check on his family before he would return to pack. Tamlin simply went back to the barracks. He didn't need to see his family.
What was the point? They had their own lives and were very busy. Besides he had accomplished nothing to report to them anyway.
Tamlin looked at the packed bag he always had ready just in case, as he sat down on his small cot. That bag would become his friend for many more years….once he had fully finished his training and had proven himself; he was going to leave this damn realm. Leave and travel for a bit.

There had to be more out there...somewhere, where he could fit in and not be seen as a child.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:31 am
Gypsy had kept the elite troops busy ensuring the safety of every village in the realm, always sending them out in groups of three or more. Galen was coordinating the effort from his office, making sure that no one was overlooked.

Neither had seen Tamlin yet, knowing that he was still on the 'mission' that Ash had sent him and his other trainee on. Everyone knew full well that when they returned, they would be different people, Tamlin especially. Even Gypsy understood how it would change the 'boy' to make his first assassination.

It would finish the training she'd started and turn him into the man he needed to be as well as honing his skills as an Incubus. But since Ash didn't look worried yet, she didn't either.

Instead, he moved through his contacts to help with protecting the villages while waiting for his next assignment from Lareth and helped Gypsy with the training wherever he could. She still avoided him, though, knowing that he could trigger another 'episode' from her simply by being near her. And she didn't really want to wind up in bed with someone she had no intention of having sex with. Not again.

And she knew she'd have to tell Lareth about what had happened with Tamlin when her brother-in-law showed up and hoped that he'd send Ash off soon or she was going to wind up making another mistake...

As it was, today she was working with the more advanced trainees on their sword- and dagger-work, being just as relentless as always but pushing herself more than the trainees. She was the only one she fully trusted with ensuring that their skills were up to par and worked with each of the twelve lined around the sparring circle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:54 pm
As the troops were being trained by Gypsy, the dark portal opened in the central area of the training area. As it opened, Esabels hounds came spilling out of the portal followed by Esabel and then Ravor.

The hounds had surrounded Gypsy's group and howled to let their master know, her prey had been found.

Ravor looked around and wasn't very impressed with what he saw.
"You would think with a name like Lareth the Terrible, he would have a more fearsome looking soldiers...."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:17 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy swore colorfully at the invasion and soon had her trainees putting their newly learned skills to the test as they attacked the hounds, managing to kill off a good number of them with Gypsy fighting along with them.

Esabel frowned a bit, "This is just where they gets trained. Most of 'em are probably somewheres else," she explained to Ravor then frowned even harder at the dying hounds, "But this just won't do at all. Esabel only wants one of 'em..." she muttered to herself and simply waved a hand towards the fighting.

Her dark energy moved out and sent the other demons flying in all directions, effectively isolating Gypsy who turned a glare on them both and simply tightened her grip on her weapons.

Now Esabel gave a grin and actually bowed to Gypsy, giving Ravor a nice look at her a** in the process without realizing it, "Hello to the meany king's sister! I'm Esabel and this is Rav. We're gonna all go and have some fun now. You can bring your weapons and stuff, too. Wouldn't be much fun if you didn't," she said simply as she stood back up and actually conjured up a small bag for Gypsy to put some things in to take with her.

"We wants it to be a challenge, you see, for you to visit Esabel's new home," she added with a very pleased look on her face.

Gypsy hesitated through Esabel's rambling and looked them both over briefly before finally saying something, "And if I survive?" she asked softly.

Esabel gave a soft giggle and put a finger to her chin as if thinking about it, glancing back at Rav briefly but realizing that he was actually going to let her have her way in this as he did everything. So she turned back to Gypsy, "Then Esabel will let you go. And Rav will remember that I said that in case I forget it," she offered, clasping her hands together behind her as she waited for Gypsy's decision.

The beautiful hybrid thought it over but knew she didn't have much choice in the end, "Fine," she said simply and grabbed the bag to pack a few more weapons to go with the ones she was wearing. That done, she finally turned to them both with narrowed crimson eyes, "Let's go then. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can get back to what I was doing," she said in a flat voice, hating the fact that she didn't have any choice but to go with them.

Besides, the kidnapping would soon be reported to Lareth, she knew. She only hoped she survived this.

Esabel gave a delighted laugh and jumped up and down while clapping her hands, "Yays! Fun time! Let's go then!" she called out and formed another portal as she shifted to hug Rav in absolute glee then gestured for Gypsy to go through the portal first...

After they left, Ash stepped out of the shadows with an angry growl. But before he could do anything else, he knew he had to tell Lareth what had happened and disappeared in a flash of flames to head to the castle.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff